Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here! I just have to comment now because it baffles me how she claims her collections are super limited and gonna sell out yet her collection from New York some of the pieces are less than half price now with majority of sizes still available 🤨
I’ve said this many times. If everything sells out and it’s limited stock how come she’s got over 150 items still available on the ITS app?

Perrie you're a FRAUD love.
And this has sold out 😮

Reactions: 1
Let’s be honest she’s loving that her jumper is being sold for a silly price. Next drop she’ll mention ‘limited quantities’ don’t miss out guyzzzz

Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest she’s loving that her jumper is being sold for a silly price. Next drop she’ll mention ‘limited quantities’ don’t miss out guyzzzz
Absolutely! She was cursing so badly and talking about how times are hard for some people just now, just looking at her smug face makes you think, you know exactly what you’re doing!

Reactions: 3
She makes me laugh so much how she thinks she is a company 😅😅 her sister works for her now, oh and her mum, but her mums her cleaner. Bless her mum. If perrie was my sister there is no way on earth I’d work for her. It’s all me me me.

Surely not?! Is this true?

Also, not seeing this £3k rug anywhere… what was it she bought? Has someone got a link?
Adam has only just taken the role back himself so very unlikely. Just because her collections sell why the duck would they make her the CEO? There are more popular ITS collabs than her. I reckon she’s started the rumour herself. She keeps hinting at big things for 2023. If someone had said creative director even though again I’d doubt it, that sounds more plausible but no way are they going to put someone who’s job title is ‘influencer’ in charge of a company of ITSs size

There are more popular ITS collabs than her. I reckon she’s started the rumour herself. She keeps hinting at big things for 2023. If someone had said creative director even though again I’d doubt it, that sounds more plausible but no way are they going to put someone who’s job title is ‘influencer’ in charge of a company of ITSs size
She’s hardly Molly Mae or even big in the influencer world. She pays for Followers and no one outside of a very small niche will have heard or her. She’s also really unlikable and has no class. I’d be very surprised. That said, ITS is a brand based off cheap tat, high turnover, crappy tactical marketing so she’d be a good fit in that sense.

Reactions: 4
She’s hardly Molly Mae or even big in the influencer world. She pays for Followers and no one outside of a very small niche will have heard or her. She’s also really unlikable and has no class. I’d be very surprised. That said, ITS is a brand based off cheap tat, high turnover, crappy tactical marketing so she’d be a good fit in that sense.
Exactly. She’s so far up her own arse. When she said she’s going to have a huge party in a top London hotel for when she reaches 1 million on Insta and it would have to be a ticket only affair cos so many people would want to go, I nearly threw up in my mouth 😂 She only knows she’s going to get a million and stay there because like you say she buys followers. However crap ITS are, I can’t see them risking upsetting their more ‘well known’ collabs by putting somebody like her in charge of them and Adam does love his z listers. Perrie doesn’t even make the alphabet 😉

Reactions: 4
So now her and ITS are giving away a Cartier ring. She certainly seems to be their flavour of the month at the moment. No other collab has been given a Xmas giveaway or gets the sort of collection giveaways she does. This will be her excuse to buy more followers and make her million at Xmas or definitely by New Year 🙄

So now her and ITS are giving away a Cartier ring. She certainly seems to be their flavour of the month at the moment. No other collab has been given a Xmas giveaway or gets the sort of collection giveaways she does. This will be her excuse to buy more followers and make her million at Xmas or definitely by New Year 🙄
I think it’s all her doing, they’ve given part of the funds towards it and she’s funding the rest, it’ll be follow her & ITS, instantly boosts her following to get her to that 1 million for Christmas! Can read her like a book 🙈

I think it’s all her doing, they’ve given part of the funds towards it and she’s funding the rest, it’ll be follow her & ITS, instantly boosts her following to get her to that 1 million for Christmas! Can read her like a book 🙈
Wouldn’t surprise me. I think she’s pretty economical with the truth. It’s the fact she says ‘they went to her and wanted her personally to think of something to do’. Makes it sound like she’s the chosen one. ITS & Adam need to be careful cos they’ll piss their other collabs off if they continue letting her carry on like she’s top dog there.

Wouldn’t surprise me. I think she’s pretty economical with the truth. It’s the fact she says ‘they went to her and wanted her personally to think of something to do’. Makes it sound like she’s the chosen one. ITS & Adam need to be careful cos they’ll piss their other collabs off if they continue letting her carry on like she’s top dog there.
Absolutely! Maybe that would be a god send for everyone though and bring her down a peg or 2 😂 what I don’t get is Adam doesn’t really post much about the stuff she posts to do with ITS, it’s almost like they use her as a cash cow because she does have a high following and know that people will buy from her!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely! Maybe that would be a god send for everyone though and bring her down a peg or 2 😂 what I don’t get is Adam doesn’t really post much about the stuff she posts to do with ITS, it’s almost like they use her as a cash cow because she does have a high following and know that people will buy from her!
She’s always having sly digs and implying she’s better and more popular than the other girls and seemingly gets away with it. Yes she obviously sells well but then so do the likes of Stacey & Jac and their followings are much higher than hers. She’s never appeared on Adams insta grid either which is quite telling.

She’s always having sly digs and implying she’s better and more popular than the other girls and seemingly gets away with it. Yes she obviously sells well but then so do the likes of Stacey & Jac and their followings are much higher than hers. She’s never appeared on Adams insta grid either which is quite telling.
Although those girls (as much as some people might not like them) are definitely more likeable than perrie and actually have a career to fall back on when the influencer game dies off, they don’t need to sell their soul for some extra cash! Just everything about her bothers me, like everything is fake, even the way she pronounces her words, there’s no need 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.