Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot put my finger on what she’s had done to her face to change it so dramatically! Is it just bad make up from years ago like we all know we had? Also those teeth, I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her with an open smile….

Also think she forgot this herself 🙈😂
She got her teeth done yeah. Which is why her face shape is so different to how it used to be. She got them done a good few years ago and as we get older our face shape, teeth alignment change so this all factors into why it’s different now.

I assume it’s because she’s southern so doesn’t know the reason people are bashing her for being in The Sun. But northerners especially in and around Liverpool know exactly why everyone is dissing her for being in the sun. No not cos it’s not vogue. But because of the HUGE scandal #JFT96

I hope she does read tattle and educates herself on that hashtag.

Reactions: 4
She got her teeth done yeah. Which is why her face shape is so different to how it used to be. She got them done a good few years ago and as we get older our face shape, teeth alignment change so this all factors into why it’s different now.

I assume it’s because she’s southern so doesn’t know the reason people are bashing her for being in The Sun. But northerners especially in and around Liverpool know exactly why everyone is dissing her for being in the sun. No not cos it’s not vogue. But because of the HUGE scandal #JFT96

I’m southern and myself and anyone I know, know exactly why the Sun are scum. Unfortunately she’s ignorant and all she cares about is bragging that she’s made it into a national ‘newspaper’. She doesn’t care that the publication she’s referring to most people wouldn’t even wipe their arses on it. She’ll only care if people start unfollowing her because of it.

Reactions: 5
Aw I’m a bit sad as I’d only just started following her and liked some of the Zara stuff she was. Showing am so glad I just went straight to depop and Vinted to get some similar bits ! And also the double tights I start to sweat when she does that 😂

By my estimation she’s had:

-nose job
-eye lift
-facelift thread
-chin fillers
-botox all around the mouth and forehead
-submental lipo
-teeth
-ALL the lip filler

I’d like to know what she had done to her forehead/hairline, the forehead is noticeably shorter and less bulbous

View attachment 1791852
All that work done and she still looks like a greasy, spotty big toe. I’d want a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spends just under 3k on a living room rug when 99% of the UK ate struggling, and boasts about it. This girl is the most obnoxious veiniest insensitive arrogant “influencer” I have ever come across. Not even in that good confident way at all she’s becoming so unlikeable. Such a ICKKKK

Reactions: 12
Spends just under 3k on a living room rug when 99% of the UK ate struggling, and boasts about it. This girl is the most obnoxious veiniest insensitive arrogant “influencer” I have ever come across. Not even in that good confident way at all she’s becoming so unlikeable. Such a ICKKKK
How do you know it was 3k? Has she deleted the story because I can’t see it

And now she’s saying how she’s going to throw a huge bash in London when she reaches a million followers on Instagram and how it will probably be done on a reservation basis because so many people will want to go 🤦🏻‍♀️ Again it’s the presumption she’s going to get a million followers. We all know she’s bought thousands of them already. If Instagram were to do a Bot clear out she definitely wouldn’t be getting anywhere near that 😂
Let’s see how quickly she pisses Adam & Jamie off at the ITS Xmas party tonight when she starts playing the big I am

Reactions: 4
Coughing on her stories about headed to Manchester for the ITS Christmas party, nothing like bringing the gift of respiratory viruses to really cheer everyone up!

Reactions: 1

she’s also had a nose job!

I cannot put my finger on what she’s had done to her face to change it so dramatically! Is it just bad make up from years ago like we all know we had? Also those teeth, I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her with an open smile….

Also think she forgot this herself 🙈😂
She’s had a nose job !

Insider information she will be made CEO next year for ITS … 🙄
She’s definitely trying to imply something but can’t see Adam risking upsetting his better known collabs somehow. She may carry on like she’s ITSs most valuable asset but she’s definitely not their highest seller. Is funny how she’s the only collab that’s bothered to turn up to their Xmas party though. Screams of desperation in my eyes

Reactions: 2
Why does she always insist on singing in that most irritating ‘I’m going to try and make myself sound drunk’ voice when she’s clearly putting it on. She’s so immature it’s unreal. Bet Adam Frisby was cringing. She’s only there because she’s making him money it’s all so fake and false.

She’s definitely trying to imply something but can’t see Adam risking upsetting his better known collabs somehow. She may carry on like she’s ITSs most valuable asset but she’s definitely not their highest seller. Is funny how she’s the only collab that’s bothered to turn up to their Xmas party though. Screams of desperation in my eyes
It’s come from the horses mouth!!😭

• Wow
It’s come from the horses mouth!!😭
Really? Somebody on here that works at ITS said not that long ago that she’s not very popular with the staff there. Also Adam has only just taken back the position himself so can’t see him giving it to her anytime soon. Let’s be honest she’s hardly Molly Mae is she 😂

Thought he posted the other day he is keeping himself as CEO as it makes sense.
He did. He said he’s resumed the role again from immediate effect

He did. He said he’s resumed the role again from immediate effect
Assume it's because of money and the direction they went this year, they claimed their big losses were because of investing money in influencers and partnerships didn't they. But someone said on Tattle that the influencers get paid something up front and then a % of each sale so I don't see how they could have spent a lot on them without making it back (or at least not making a big loss). Unless it's all Perrie buying them and returning them of course :ROFLMAO:

CEO role in smaller companies like them is just the real owner of the business doesn't want to do work and nominates someone else as the dogsbody with all the hassle and endless hours instead, while they swan off on endless holidays. The job title makes it sound better than it is, since it's all the stress and boring stuff and none of the interesting things.

By my estimation she’s had:

-nose job
-eye lift
-facelift thread
-chin fillers
-botox all around the mouth and forehead
-submental lipo
-teeth
-ALL the lip filler
Why's she had all that done but not fixed the skin imperfections round her mouth

• Haha
Long time lurker here! I just have to comment now because it baffles me how she claims her collections are super limited and gonna sell out yet her collection from New York some of the pieces are less than half price now with majority of sizes still available 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.