Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met her several times and a few of the others youve mentioned. All the ones that are high up are very ‘cliquey’ and it’s all very false. Its ‘babes’ this and ‘babes’ that but they’re also extremely bitchy and two faced. The front they give of being nice and friendly is a complete front. I was made to feel useless and worthless and was barely spoken to because I was a low down minion. They think they’re very important and strut about like they own the place when all they are are glorified sales girls. It always makes me laugh when they say they’re ‘entrepreneurs’ or ‘business women’. It’s not their business it’s Nuskin. They are working for Nuskin ultimately, they don’t produce or design the products!!!!! I received zero support or training and felt extremely isolated and the main reason for leaving was I desperately didn’t want to morphe into one of them!!!!!!!
Yeh I thought it looks cliquey and that puts me off joining too because I’m not like that. They are all on holiday all paid for by nu skin. Is it really all paid for? If so why isn’t Perrie there seeing as she’s at the top?

She must not have hit the quota.
If it’s the same as when I was there. To be on the expenses paid trip. You needed to be a Ruby for (I think 3-4 months straight) that means you needed to have 4 people on your team who had hit executive status. And they built a team. And as a team they did £3,500 worth of sales in one month.

The trips are real, they do happen. But as you can see, the figures are absolutely mental.

All the stuff she’s posted today, none of it is declared paid partnership. Get reporting hunnies

Reactions: 1
How do we report?

Also.. how have they got SO MUCH STOCK when stock was "limit and sold out"
I so wanted to ask her that!!!! Her ‘collection’ is always sold out according yo her and they DEFINITELY won’t be doing a restock so where has all this extra stuff come from???!!!

She is such a bullshitter. Her collections obviously are not as popular as she says they are because they wouldn’t have so much excess stock. Also she has always been insufferably smug but now she’s talking as if ITS is her actual company 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her talking about the unreal quality of in the style is actually laughable

Just looking at pics of her trying her clothing line on makes my hair feel static

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her talking about the unreal quality of in the style is actually laughable

Just looking at pics of her trying her clothing line on makes my hair feel static
Poor quality made by poorly looked after swet shops.

We're in the middle of an economic crisis. People can't afford to feed their kids, heat their homes or pay for petrol yet all these influencers are encouraging damaging (for peoples affordability and to the planet) wasteful hauls that are unethically sourced.

I want someone to do a documentary again about fast fashion , show the swet shops and the environmental they have on the planet and these people are encouraging it - it should he illegal imo to encourage such irresponsible behaviour.

I want someone to do a documentary again about fast fashion , show the swet shops and the environmental they have on the planet and these people are encouraging it - it should he illegal imo to encourage such irresponsible behaviour.
Definitely. Even better if they linked it in with influencer/ haul culture.

Why does she look SO different in pics that are unedited!! Also those ridiculous lashes, which I actually think are making her look worse! No wonder young girls have issues these days, god I’m in my 30s and I still think aw god I wish I could look like that, better skin, nicer hair etc when I’m actual fact they don’t even look like that themselves 🙈

Reactions: 5
Just watched the stories about her being upset about the Queen but she can still upload reels 🙈 so many other fashion influencers have said they don’t feel right uploading so quickly so will upload towards the end of the weekend out of respect, perrie clearly just doesn’t have any respect and just wants a cry 🤦🏽‍♀️

Did anyone see her latest story about puffer gilets? She’s written in the top left hand corner in tiiiny writing that it’s part of a paid collab. Awful!

She really hasn’t got a clue. With what’s going on in the country right now ie The Queen who she was literally sobbing over the other day and the cost of living crisis, there’s her showing off her custom built walk in wardrobe room that must be costing thousands 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not sure if she’s just a braggy twit or she’s just thick as tit 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.