Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but who in their right mind pays for someone to organise their wardrobes?? I mean there’s spending your own ‘hard earned money’ then there’s just frittering it away!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but who in their right mind pays for someone to organise their wardrobes?? I mean there’s spending your own ‘hard earned money’ then there’s just frittering it away!
Someone who likes to show off what they’ve got. She’s obviously got more money than sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

I mean, I watch some TikToks or Instagram videos on that Marie Kondo and I feel like reorganising my whole life. Bur never would I PAY someone to do it. Jeeeze.

Reactions: 1
Her dressing room wardrobes look beautiful.

My question is, is how are all of the clothes going to fit in there? She seems to spend so much money on fast fashion, it seems like a waste. To have such high end wardrobes, to fill them with primark and in the style stuff.

Reactions: 4
Her dressing room wardrobes look beautiful.

My question is, is how are all of the clothes going to fit in there? She seems to spend so much money on fast fashion, it seems like a waste. To have such high end wardrobes, to fill them with primark and in the style stuff.
I was thinking exactly that!!!!!!! Luxurious looking dressing room and token try hard ‘Chanel’ book for an ornament but filling it all with cheap fast fashion!!!!!!!! It just made me howl. She clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous it all looks. Silly woman !!!

Reactions: 3
I was thinking exactly that!!!!!!! Luxurious looking dressing room and token try hard ‘Chanel’ book for an ornament but filling it all with cheap fast fashion!!!!!!!! It just made me howl. She clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous it all looks. Silly woman !!!
She sends them all back so it’ll be interesting to see what she fills it with!

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping the person who has quit their job to work for her is going to be her assistant or something along those lines and not working for Nu skin 😳

It’ll be nuskin. That’s the one “ploy” used when I did it. You were actively encouraged to quit your job or atleast reduce your hours so you had time to do the “business properly”. And then you got to have people thinking your doing so well so they join you.

• Wow
This person has a job in the nhs which with the picture looks like some kind of call handler, I hope to god they’re already making money from it but it sounded like they were just starting 😭 that’s going to be a hard one to swallow when they realise it’s a big crock of tit 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’ll be nuskin. That’s the one “ploy” used when I did it. You were actively encouraged to quit your job or atleast reduce your hours so you had time to do the “business properly”. And then you got to have people thinking your doing so well so they join you.

Unfortunately I’ve seen that so many times when I did it. Teaching assistants stopped their training and did it full time. It was always sold along the lines of “now I have time freedom”

The person who quit their job has the same last name as Perries partner so I’m assuming she’s a relative of his

The person who quit their job has the same last name as Perries partner so I’m assuming she’s a relative of his
Yes it’s her partners sister

Last edited:
I still don’t understand how she’s relatable to the typical ITS customer. She parades outside designer shops while doing a photoshoot for a fast fashion brand and accessorises her clothing collection for that same fast fashion brand with designer handbags and shoes. One of her handbags costs more than her whole ITS collection. The other collabs (barring Lorna Luxe who’s been given the boot anyway) use ITSs accessories when doing their shoots so why doesn’t she. Doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

She so badly wants to be Molly mae. It’s Embarrasing 😂
This, I came on here to say this. Now she’s getting the same wardrobe designer that Molly Mae used. Literally trying to be her so bad, yet she’s nothing like her and never will be and will never have the following.. sorry ‘bab’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.