Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy am I glad I came across this thread!

Perrie is a scam and a fake. I worked alongside her for some time during my own Nuskin days. I was also an insta hun. Not as big as Perrie like. However everything you see with Perrie is false. NONE of them earn half as much as you expect.
So how Nuskin works is, you have an online account where you can buy the products. So example being the two most popular products for me were the mudmask and toothpaste. The toothpaste I would buy for around £6. Sell on for between £10-£12. The mudmask if I remember rightly was around £16. And you then sell on for £25. These products were good. I’ll give them that! However, it’s up to you what price you sell them for. Which is one of the reasons nobody will tell you the price and it’s all in DM’s. So they can charge you what you want. To keep your account active you need to do 100 points. Which works out at around £100 order. People like Perrie PEDDLED the products. They would do the £100 order themselves for their own products. And then, what they did was make extra accounts. Having a Nuskin account is free and easy to do. There’s no real checks (or there wasn’t at the time) and so the likes of Perrie would continue to push the products. There would be many many ways of doing these, Facebook groups, WhatsApp groups ALL that. And it would be a constant push push push to generate the most sales. And all those sales would then go through one of the “fake” nuskin accounts. This then gave Perrie the initial profit from the product AND the commission from it. Thus making it super easy for Perrie to seem to be doing so well, with her amazing team. In addition to this I know for a fact, Perrie would use her “profit” AND her own money to buy more products. This was something we were all encouraged to do. The premise was always “You’ll make that money back in commission anyway” sometimes you would. Mostly you wouldn’t. I know for a fact Perrie used to max out credit cards buying nuskin products purely for the sake of showing how much her team had sold.
Perrie also only moved to Ireland because “Ireland was so untouched”. So she was able to go and recruit as many people as humanly possible.

The millionaire’s circle is lifetime commission. Perrie started nuskin around 2015 I want to say. So that “milestone” is based on the whole life time. It also doesn’t take into account one month her commission may be £100. The next it could be £10,000. Sure it’s still money but it’s borderline impossible to maintain. I know many of Perries team who were encouraged to sit at their laptops, 9-5 recruiting. Which takes away the whole premise of “work where and when you want” which is what sucked me in. Perries famous line in meetings and on phone calls was “Treat this business like a business and it’ll pay you like one. Treat it like a hobby and it’ll cost you like one”

I no longer do nuskin. I quit in around 2017 so Ofcourse things may well have changed since then.

I could go on and on and on but I won’t for now as it’s my daughters birthday and I’m super busy!
I tend to stay quiet on tattle because I was messaged by someone I know that used to do NuSkin quite recently asking if I’d seen Tattle about Perrie and a couple of other leaders we’d been unfortunate enough to meet but I can give a bit more insight into the more recent workings of NuSkin. Now it’s less of the buy at x price sell at higher but they do it through links now where the price is set by NuSkin but you can give a discount between 5-25% if you want to. You’re still heavily encouraged to set up fake accounts “Use your boyfriend, use your mum, use your dog” and then when you send links send them from the downline fake account so you get extra commission or bonuses. I was part of it during Black Friday and Christmas and on team calls you’re told to use credit cards or Klarna and build up stock to sell when you’re eventually just left in debt. I had to leave when it came to my boyfriend sitting me down and showing me how much I’d lost and I was constantly on calls or making content to please an upline. The thing is these high up people like Perrie do duck all now they just earn off the people they’ve recruited. My friend is still in it and has just had a baby and can’t see how deep she’s into this now and it’s horrible. I had to unfollow all the NuSkin huns because it makes my blood boil!

Also just to add - I’ve also been told they’re cashing in on the cost of living crisis and they had slides where Covid was an opportunity because of homeworking. They prey on the vulnerable and rinse them for all they’ve got

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You’d think perri would be a bit more careful posting about her car as she’s only just been robbed! I noticed on her last 2 reels she’s only been using her ysl bag and 2 jacquemus bags… so I reckon her chanel bag and dior saddle were two of the ones she had stolen. Let the be a lesson learnt you’d think!! 3 days later bragging about her car asking for that to be stolen next! Always going on about how ‘extremely hard’ she’s worked 🙄 being an influencer is not hard work - it’s one of the easiest jobs you can do for a tit load of money.. ‘I work 24hrs’ shut up no you don’t!!
I found her house instantly, I also know which gym she goes to. It’s not hard to find these things out when you live in the same town.
Her new house is so easy to find on Google maps. So was her old one as she tagged the location in old Instagram posts (before she became an Instahun).
I live locally too so knew exactly where her studio was, the gym, saw her walking the dogs - which btw her mum seemed to do more and when Perrie did walk them, she was glued to her phone.
Her car has a really obvious personalised number plate too, I imagine she’ll transfer it over to the new car so she can be easily spotted.

Reactions: 3
Wow. So it seems not much has changed nuskin wise.

I left in 2017. Mainly due to the fact, my relationship broke down and I needed to focus on my kids. My daughter was also very poorly with a brain condition and at 1 year old had to have brain surgery. And I remember being told I needed to show “commitment” that’s when I thought. F this. I’m out. Which is a shame because the products I used were good.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Boy am I glad I came across this thread!

Perrie is a scam and a fake. I worked alongside her for some time during my own Nuskin days. I was also an insta hun. Not as big as Perrie like. However everything you see with Perrie is false. NONE of them earn half as much as you expect.
So how Nuskin works is, you have an online account where you can buy the products. So example being the two most popular products for me were the mudmask and toothpaste. The toothpaste I would buy for around £6. Sell on for between £10-£12. The mudmask if I remember rightly was around £16. And you then sell on for £25. These products were good. I’ll give them that! However, it’s up to you what price you sell them for. Which is one of the reasons nobody will tell you the price and it’s all in DM’s. So they can charge you what you want. To keep your account active you need to do 100 points. Which works out at around £100 order. People like Perrie PEDDLED the products. They would do the £100 order themselves for their own products. And then, what they did was make extra accounts. Having a Nuskin account is free and easy to do. There’s no real checks (or there wasn’t at the time) and so the likes of Perrie would continue to push the products. There would be many many ways of doing these, Facebook groups, WhatsApp groups ALL that. And it would be a constant push push push to generate the most sales. And all those sales would then go through one of the “fake” nuskin accounts. This then gave Perrie the initial profit from the product AND the commission from it. Thus making it super easy for Perrie to seem to be doing so well, with her amazing team. In addition to this I know for a fact, Perrie would use her “profit” AND her own money to buy more products. This was something we were all encouraged to do. The premise was always “You’ll make that money back in commission anyway” sometimes you would. Mostly you wouldn’t. I know for a fact Perrie used to max out credit cards buying nuskin products purely for the sake of showing how much her team had sold.
Perrie also only moved to Ireland because “Ireland was so untouched”. So she was able to go and recruit as many people as humanly possible.

The millionaire’s circle is lifetime commission. Perrie started nuskin around 2015 I want to say. So that “milestone” is based on the whole life time. It also doesn’t take into account one month her commission may be £100. The next it could be £10,000. Sure it’s still money but it’s borderline impossible to maintain. I know many of Perries team who were encouraged to sit at their laptops, 9-5 recruiting. Which takes away the whole premise of “work where and when you want” which is what sucked me in. Perries famous line in meetings and on phone calls was “Treat this business like a business and it’ll pay you like one. Treat it like a hobby and it’ll cost you like one”

I no longer do nuskin. I quit in around 2017 so Ofcourse things may well have changed since then.

I could go on and on and on but I won’t for now as it’s my daughters birthday and I’m super busy!
Sounds exactly like all the FM babes
I did fm with that sofy Dobson and she’s just as bad as that. Gets money from minions below her

Perrie is also a follow to unfollow girl. Hence her huge following.

She had 40k followers in 2020 when she decided to do the dyson giveaway. In Jan 2021 she hit 100k followers.. I unfollowed her when she got to around the 150k mark which wasn’t that long ago.. I looked today and she’s on 449k… how has she got to that so quickly?!

Sounds exactly like all the FM babes
I did fm with that sofy Dobson and she’s just as bad as that. Gets money from minions below her
Is FM just as bad? What’s it like?

Reactions: 1
She had 40k followers in 2020 when she decided to do the dyson giveaway. In Jan 2021 she hit 100k followers.. I unfollowed her when she got to around the 150k mark which wasn’t that long ago.. I looked today and she’s on 449k… how has she got to that so quickly?!

She has got loads of foreign accounts and bot accounts following her so I would say like a lot of ‘influencers’ she’s probably bought a load to make her look popular than she actually is

Reactions: 2
I suppose it’s probably a mixture of everything. Follow to unfollow. Buying followers. Give aways. Etc etc. she’s on 449k followers yet her latest posts only got around 8,400 likes.

I know 8000 likes is a lot. I just mean compared to how many followers. If they were all genuine you’d expect more.

Reactions: 5
I suppose it’s probably a mixture of everything. Follow to unfollow. Buying followers. Give aways. Etc etc. she’s on 449k followers yet her latest posts only got around 8,400 likes.

I know 8000 likes is a lot. I just mean compared to how many followers. If they were all genuine you’d expect more.
Thats less than 2% of her followers- shockingly low

Reactions: 2

FM is terrible. How the person above describes Nuskin is exactly the same structure and things as FM. It’s a big what’s app group and it’s exactly like a cult. If you ever said anything negative in the group she would basically wanna cut you out of anything. Sofy has reached the top now but she used to share all her success (thanks to us) and now she never shares anything at all. It’s very like ‘omg your the best’ but really they slag you off and also try to get you into debt. Exactly the same as nuskin- ALL MLMs are the same. I only realised how bad it was once I got out of it. Don’t get me wrong FM perfumes are amazing and I still use them now 2 years on but I’d never do another MLM again, ever

Reactions: 1
Anyone else fed up of seeing her tonsils and up her snout? Sort your camera angle out. I’ve got a two year old and don’t have to examine her mouth and nose half as much as I do Perrie’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I 💯 agree. You don’t realise how bad they are until your out. It is like a cult. The idea behind them is perfect. Work where you want, when you want. All that. Sounds too good to be true….which means it usually is.

“Secrets of the Multi-Level Millionaires: Ellie Undercover” on BBC iplayer is really interesting regarding how cult like MLMs like NuSkin and Younique are.

Who the duck goes out in a shirt and a tit jumper with knee high boots. Where you going hun... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.