Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to stay quiet on tattle because I was messaged by someone I know that used to do NuSkin quite recently asking if I’d seen Tattle about Perrie and a couple of other leaders we’d been unfortunate enough to meet but I can give a bit more insight into the more recent workings of NuSkin. Now it’s less of the buy at x price sell at higher but they do it through links now where the price is set by NuSkin but you can give a discount between 5-25% if you want to. You’re still heavily encouraged to set up fake accounts “Use your boyfriend, use your mum, use your dog” and then when you send links send them from the downline fake account so you get extra commission or bonuses. I was part of it during Black Friday and Christmas and on team calls you’re told to use credit cards or Klarna and build up stock to sell when you’re eventually just left in debt. I had to leave when it came to my boyfriend sitting me down and showing me how much I’d lost and I was constantly on calls or making content to please an upline. The thing is these high up people like Perrie do duck all now they just earn off the people they’ve recruited. My friend is still in it and has just had a baby and can’t see how deep she’s into this now and it’s horrible. I had to unfollow all the NuSkin huns because it makes my blood boil!

Also just to add - I’ve also been told they’re cashing in on the cost of living crisis and they had slides where Covid was an opportunity because of homeworking. They prey on the vulnerable and rinse them for all they’ve got
My friend was told do the same; set up accounts in your mum's name, sister's name, boyfriend's name and out sales through there, not only do they keep the profit personally, but they get the team member commission and then I think they also get the recruitment bonus, plus rise through the ranks quicker.

My friend was told to bit a demographic and concentrate on recruiting them, this could be single mums, people on a low income, people who are unhappy in their 9 to 5 job. Targeting single mum's is a big thing, they pull on their heart strings!

Like everyone else has said she wants you to be 100% into it and if you don't succeed, it's not because of the business or products it's because you didn't try hard enough. It's so toxic.

The attraction marketing is toxic too, my friend has had a tough like due to abusive birth parents and an abusive boyfriend (he nearly killed her) and my friend has been made to believe that it's her fault for attracting this negative energy. No one said this outright, but that's what it's made her believe. That she deserved all this in her life because of who is was. It's heartbreaking.

I also agree, Perrie rose and fell back down the ranks quickly at the beginning. She was definitely faking it before she made it and wasn't earning they money she made out she was.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry that your friend went through that. I remember when I signed up and my partners mum at the time told me it was a cult it was this that the other and I argued so much with her. Now I see she was right. It’s 100% a cult.

I’d have a lot more respect for people who did it, it they actually were honest “listen I worked my arse off, I tried as hard as I could, I put the hours in” but they give off this image that it’s as easy as a few posts on social media

Reactions: 1
Confirmed she cannot say lululemon 🤣 also cannot believe she comparing that cheap tat to a premium brand 🙃

Also on her reel with that shirt and pink jumper combo… look how horrific her tan is on her feet/legs! 🤢

Has anyone seen the pop up shop prices 😳 The fact they can reduce the prices so low compared to what they have initially retailed them at puts me off buying completely, even at the reduced amount.

Reactions: 9
So for somebody that continually goes on as if she is ITSs most lucrative collab and how you have to get on the app early whenever she has a new collection because it always sells out in minutes, how is this pop up shop only her collections and there is loads of stock available and at ridiculously low prices? I think she likes to big herself up just a little too much and tells a few porkies about how popular her collections really are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So for somebody that continually goes on as if she is ITSs most lucrative collab and how you have to get on the app early whenever she has a new collection because it always sells out in minutes, how is this pop up shop only her collections and there is loads of stock available and at ridiculously low prices? I think she likes to big herself up just a little too much and tells a few porkies about how popular her collections really are 🤷🏻‍♀️
A few? Understatement of the year for this little Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pop up should be used for people to return their ITS Perrie tat and get their money back. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of her recent stories saying ‘omg please ignore my oily face’ … dallyynnnn I don’t see anything different here 👀

I’m also interested in what she’s going to wear for her ‘all about me’ day

Reactions: 8
One of her recent stories saying ‘omg please ignore my oily face’ … dallyynnnn I don’t see anything different here 👀

Probably those revolting white plastic over the knee boots that make her look like a prostitute !!!!

I can also guarantee she’ll swan about hardly speaking to anyone with her nose in the air because that’s what she’s like at Nuskin events.

If these reduced prices don’t scream fast fashion, I don’t know what does! It’s a shame to see what’s happening in Pakistan which is caused by the climate crisis, which has been affected massively by these pathetic fast fashion styles that they churn out like it’s going out of fashion - no pun intended! It’s just cheap tat.

Well if everything sold out, there would be no pop up shop, simples! Maybe ITS were thinking about giving her the boot as her “best one yet” collection absolutely bombed and this was her idea to try and claw back some money for them? Just think of how many different drops they have with different influencers and just Perri alone has enough stock to do a weekend pop up shop! They must have so so much wastage!

Reactions: 3
Probably those revolting white plastic over the knee boots that make her look like a prostitute !!!!

I can also guarantee she’ll swan about hardly speaking to anyone with her nose in the air because that’s what she’s like at Nuskin events.
have you met her? I often wonder what the Nu skin girls are really like. They all act like they are best friends and it’s a big family. I nearly got sucked in when unemployed and watching Perrie, Tayla, her sister, amber and Chloe (all at the top and making big money they say). But I think it is not all what it seems and it’s a lot of faking until you make it kind of thing right?
Everybodies assumptions about Perrie are 100% spot on. Her whole persona is fake. When I was doing nuskin alongside her, the one thing we were taught was fake it till you make it. So every week, every other week, she would go to car dealerships and test drive random cars. And the posts online would be “I’ve just test drove my car it’s been on my vision board for so long”. Perrie rubbed everyone up the wrong way. So it doesn’t surprise me that she’s doing it with the ITS people either.

As for Perrie being high up. She did climb high very quickly. I’ll give her that but it was all fake and for show. She was maxing our credit cards AND encouraging her whole team to do the same. It was very cult like. It was a case of “You need to show commitment”. Which when your team is predominately single mothers that’s very dangerous. I dread to think the messages she’s sending her team now during this cost of living crisis. Perrie also dropped down just as quickly as she went up. They don’t advertise when you drop down. But everyone knew. So whilst she may have been a Blue Diamond (that’s what the top level was when I was there) she was NOT earning anywhere close to the £25,000 she should have been.

She used to come on stage to Kanye West song and everyone in the room would roll their eyes.

Most people are told to mass add people on social media, and then “build relationships with them” so like and comment their posts. And then after a while, message them about the opportunity. There were targets to hit. Usually it would be like “send X amount of cold messages” which would be a message like “Hey babe I love your profile and think you would be great for my team. Can I send you a link” and then there was the senX amount of relationship building messages like dropping it into conversation.

But I know the one thing everyone spoke about Perrie for was she would approach people in person. So she would go into McDonald’s and approach the staff at the service desk “hey would you like to join my team and earn more money”.

It really REALLY is a very toxic environment
I was considering joining after following Perrie, amber, Chloe and a couple of others because they are all at the top and make it all seem so amazing and that you can get rich from it. My friend sent me here instead! I’m glad she did because it’s opened my eyes to it. Are they not as rich as they say then? Can’t believe I nearly got sucked in.

Oops sorry my comment went to two people and I don’t know why! I’m new here not a clue what I’m doing! Sorry!
I’ve met her several times and a few of the others youve mentioned. All the ones that are high up are very ‘cliquey’ and it’s all very false. Its ‘babes’ this and ‘babes’ that but they’re also extremely bitchy and two faced. The front they give of being nice and friendly is a complete front. I was made to feel useless and worthless and was barely spoken to because I was a low down minion. They think they’re very important and strut about like they own the place when all they are are glorified sales girls. It always makes me laugh when they say they’re ‘entrepreneurs’ or ‘business women’. It’s not their business it’s Nuskin. They are working for Nuskin ultimately, they don’t produce or design the products!!!!! I received zero support or training and felt extremely isolated and the main reason for leaving was I desperately didn’t want to morphe into one of them!!!!!!!

So one thing I will say about the nuskin girls, and I Ofcourse can only speak from my own experience. Is the friendship is superficial. One of perries up line is Lacey Banghard. Lacey was ironically one of mine. When Perrie first started she was rubbing everyone up the wrong way. She was getting talkings too because of her social media and the way she did things. People were getting really sick and tired of her. I heard many a convo of Lacey bitching about her and how annoying she was. And then she started flying through the ranks and was looking like a huge success story. Everyone was kissing her arse. Lacey included. They all took lovely Instagram selfies together at events. They even would end most events with a “social” where everyone was encouraged to mingle put it on social media, take selfies. All of that. That was to give the illusion it wasn’t “work” it was “fun” and we got paid for this. However, when you no longer make money for them or someone is making them more. Your chopped liver. And if you even think about leaving. Well that’s the end.

There was a time I remember. I don’t know if I’m aloud to name her BUT let’s call her HC. She did amazing. Earnt loads. Flew up the ranks. She was another Perrie. But clearly it wasn’t working because she moved to a different MLM business and let me tell you now. That poor woman was treated like absolute poo! There was a mass outcry. She was bitched about. The lot. That was one thing that opened my eyes a bit. One minute HC was riding high. Everyone loved her. She was speaking at events. All that. Next minute she’s shunned.

The telling sign for me is when they have a major event in their life, who is actually there? When they get married who goes on the hen party? Who is at the wedding? When it’s a birthday party who’s there?

I had people I signed up, and I’ve not done it for years. And I still speak to them. Infact one of the girls I signed up is one of my closest friends and she helped me massively when my relationship with my child’s father broke down. And neither of us do nuskin anymore.

The way she’s going on you’d think she was opening a high end fashion boutique, not an ITS pop up shop in a shopping centre in Manchester. Very telling that not one of the other ITS collabs has advertised it though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
There are so many good hairdressers in Bedfordshire… why does perri feel the need to go to Manchester to have her hair down? So extra… she only started going to Emily because she saw Molly Mae was going to her. She’s literally trying to be Molly Mae. Bet she’s buzzing that Molly follows her now

There are so many good hairdressers in Bedfordshire… why does perri feel the need to go to Manchester to have her hair down? So extra… she only started going to Emily because she saw Molly Mae was going to her. She’s literally trying to be Molly Mae. Bet she’s buzzing that Molly follows her now
I actually thought yesterday, why does she give me so many Molly-Mae vibes! Little copy cat. Her makeup doesn’t look great, and she looks aged. Clearly the boost iron thing is working well too.

Imagine going out to an event where no one likes you cause you rub them the wrong way and spend the whole night recording the fake fun you’re having 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.