Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little heart is aching for that poor lady that messaged her about her interview at primark. I don’t know how Perrie can even be proud to share that. Assumingly this woman is taking a sidewards or upwards step to work in primark which is incredible and also pleased for her but I can’t help but worry for her financial situation. It’s known that they don’t pay heaps and she’s so proud of herself for getting this interview but she no doubt already tries to keep up with perries clothing recommendations which comes with a over priced price tag!!!
I don’t even know how to word all this without it sounding rude or disrespectful to that woman but hopefully you all know where I’m coming from 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but if she flicks her plastic hair once more I’m seriously gonna punch sommat. LEAVE YOUR PLASTIC HAIR ALONE BABS. seriously!!!!!!!!! Arrrfggghhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to admit it but I really like a couple of items from her new collection however- despite her protesting the high quality - The last time I bought something from in the style it literally fell apart within a year 😂 Do we know if all items from her collection usually end up in the sale? As I don’t fancy paying full price for rags 😆

Reactions: 2
I hate to admit it but I really like a couple of items from her new collection however- despite her protesting the high quality - The last time I bought something from in the style it literally fell apart within a year 😂 Do we know if all items from her collection usually end up in the sale? As I don’t fancy paying full price for rags 😆
Even though she always says her collections are sold out and there’s limited stock, her collections like all the other collabs all go into the sale 😂 you’d be really unlucky if the couple of things you liked didn’t end up on sale.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a mooch and I agree she does have some nice stuff. And as much as she grinds my gears she does put together some gorgeous AW outfits 😡 I’ll close the door on my way out. It’s been nice knowing you all 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm really curious to see what will happen to influencers, like Perrie, with the growth of slow fashion and being more sustainable. As the fast fashion influencer lifestyle surely has to have a shelf life?

Reactions: 4
Just her lips? Meow
I’ve only just come across her page and I know this sounds horrible but I find her face really difficult to look at! Just find it makes me squirm it looks so weird and unnatural. It’s a bit sad really, I’m sure she’d be so much prettier without all the fillers or whatever she’s done to her face.

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just come across her page and I know this sounds horrible but I find her face really difficult to look at! Just find it makes me squirm it looks so weird and unnatural. It’s a bit sad really, I’m sure she’d be so much prettier without all the fillers or whatever she’s done to her face.
I totally agree. She has very odd features and does herself no favours what so ever with the fillers and the god awful faces she pulls

No - they cant believe your 31 as your so damn childish on a daily basis nothing to do with your fake smooth skin or shiny make up
Or they think she looks 41 and shocked she's only 31.

I’m sorry but she has had sooo much work done this is like a completely different person!! 😳😳😳
Her chin was so much better here! 😯
She now looks like a greased up Punch and Judy puppet with baboon butt hole lips.

• Haha
Just watched her story, I don’t know much about her other than that she irritates me and just came across her tattle thread as when I searched her before nothing came up. She said about her dior bag and the one she had before
She ‘no longer owns, but I’ll let you do that math!’ What’s that about?

Just watched her story, I don’t know much about her other than that she irritates me and just came across her tattle thread as when I searched her before nothing came up. She said about her dior bag and the one she had before
She ‘no longer owns, but I’ll let you do that math!’ What’s that about?
She got ‘robbed’ at a train station coming back from Paris, someone stole a suitcase off her which had a few of her designer bags in, the Dior bag was one of them

So basically she got robbed and has now let everyone know she has a new one and becomes a target straight away again 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t understand the logic! I get they like to show off what they can afford but she’s literally made herself a walking target after being robbed, you would think she would’ve learned 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.