Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s claimed multiple times she hasn’t had a nose job.
Had more than one nose job! She has completely changed her face. Chin and jaw reshaped, several nose jobs, cheeks, Botox, fillers lips… teeth … implants.. someone mentioned she cannot talk properly.. because she has had several nose jobs.
D76580EE-8AD9-499C-8FF3-4B8B5C32B544.jpeg
322C77BA-1BF0-4A2C-9823-1DB6B56C652C.jpeg
F29C8CBD-D2DB-4ADC-ADCF-60444C8A8AA4.jpeg

Yet another collection that’s the best quality yet 😴 if that’s the case I wouldn’t be posting videos of a blazer that actually shows just how badly it’s been made. Look at the state of the hem on this. It looks like it’s been pinned but not stitched yet 🙄 plus maybe also use a steamer/iron on it 👍🏻
Looks awful… A friend of mine purchased a dress and a skirt suit.. on a night out .. the dress fasteners fell off they were seen on so badly.. hanging with a thread ..This Woman Buys Her Own Collection And Gives To People… Know 3 people she gifted her collection to. Wants to make out that it SOLD OUT… Boxes and Boxes Of her collection stored at her house…

Is there a way to report the non-compliance to NuSkin?
Google Nuskin Head office in Utah. She really needs to be reported. She is not recognisable… The Brands that she Collabrates with should be aware that this woman has changed her whole face. She really is not an ambassador to young girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Had more than one nose job! She has completely changed her face. Chin and jaw reshaped, several nose jobs, cheeks, Botox, fillers lips… teeth … implants.. someone mentioned she cannot talk properly.. because she has had several nose jobs. View attachment 1513570View attachment 1513572View attachment 1513573

Looks awful… A friend of mine purchased a dress and a skirt suit.. on a night out .. the dress fasteners fell off they were seen on so badly.. hanging with a thread ..This Woman Buys Her Own Collection And Gives To People… Know 3 people she gifted her collection to. Wants to make out that it SOLD OUT… Boxes and Boxes Of her collection stored at her house…

Google Nuskin Head office in Utah. She really needs to be reported. She is not recognisable… The Brands that she Collabrates with should be aware that this woman has changed her whole face. She really is not an ambassador to young girls.
I’m not a fan but I don’t think she looks much different. Just grown up/lost baby fat. Certainly had some Botox/fillers yeah but who hasn’t.

Reactions: 4
The price point on the new collection is outrageous! £25 for a pair of leggings, are you joking me dallyn? £60 for a jacket that won’t even keep you DRY 🤣 no wonder most sizes are still in stock for all items 🙃

The price point on the new collection is outrageous! £25 for a pair of leggings, are you joking me dallyn? £60 for a jacket that won’t even keep you DRY 🤣 no wonder most sizes are still in stock for all items 🙃
I’ve had to mute her. Cannot bear her smugness and the fact she’s so far up her own arse. I presume as usual she’s saying it’s mainly sold out and as usual she’s being economical with the truth 😂 Thing is they say sizes 4-24 but it was actually only up to size 20 anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
the stuff is 'expensive' because these brands have discount codes for 30-40% flying around most of the time.. realistically no ones spending £60 lol

Does anyone know how much of her stuff she had stolen? I’m assuming she had a lot of designer items in her suitcase at the time, I’m just nosey🤣 and want to know what she’s lost

‘I wasn’t gonna post about it’

*films the entire reveal of her seeing it for the first time* lol

I get what she’s trying to say in her stories but maybe she could even briefly acknowledge that the whole nation is going through a national crisis and believe it or not we are all working our arses off (doing things other than filming us trying clothes on) and many people are struggling with even the basics at the minute, let alone buying a new car because we feel like it

hate when they almost imply that they’re the only people in the world to work hard?? What the duck does she work hard at seriously? She’s not inspiring in any way to me personally

Reactions: 8
Boy am I glad I came across this thread!

Perrie is a scam and a fake. I worked alongside her for some time during my own Nuskin days. I was also an insta hun. Not as big as Perrie like. However everything you see with Perrie is false. NONE of them earn half as much as you expect.
So how Nuskin works is, you have an online account where you can buy the products. So example being the two most popular products for me were the mudmask and toothpaste. The toothpaste I would buy for around £6. Sell on for between £10-£12. The mudmask if I remember rightly was around £16. And you then sell on for £25. These products were good. I’ll give them that! However, it’s up to you what price you sell them for. Which is one of the reasons nobody will tell you the price and it’s all in DM’s. So they can charge you what you want. To keep your account active you need to do 100 points. Which works out at around £100 order. People like Perrie PEDDLED the products. They would do the £100 order themselves for their own products. And then, what they did was make extra accounts. Having a Nuskin account is free and easy to do. There’s no real checks (or there wasn’t at the time) and so the likes of Perrie would continue to push the products. There would be many many ways of doing these, Facebook groups, WhatsApp groups ALL that. And it would be a constant push push push to generate the most sales. And all those sales would then go through one of the “fake” nuskin accounts. This then gave Perrie the initial profit from the product AND the commission from it. Thus making it super easy for Perrie to seem to be doing so well, with her amazing team. In addition to this I know for a fact, Perrie would use her “profit” AND her own money to buy more products. This was something we were all encouraged to do. The premise was always “You’ll make that money back in commission anyway” sometimes you would. Mostly you wouldn’t. I know for a fact Perrie used to max out credit cards buying nuskin products purely for the sake of showing how much her team had sold.
Perrie also only moved to Ireland because “Ireland was so untouched”. So she was able to go and recruit as many people as humanly possible.

The millionaire’s circle is lifetime commission. Perrie started nuskin around 2015 I want to say. So that “milestone” is based on the whole life time. It also doesn’t take into account one month her commission may be £100. The next it could be £10,000. Sure it’s still money but it’s borderline impossible to maintain. I know many of Perries team who were encouraged to sit at their laptops, 9-5 recruiting. Which takes away the whole premise of “work where and when you want” which is what sucked me in. Perries famous line in meetings and on phone calls was “Treat this business like a business and it’ll pay you like one. Treat it like a hobby and it’ll cost you like one”

I no longer do nuskin. I quit in around 2017 so Ofcourse things may well have changed since then.

I could go on and on and on but I won’t for now as it’s my daughters birthday and I’m super busy!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The outfit she is wearing today looks HORRENDOUS.. the suit jacket looks so cheap and creased from being a thin cheap material . Awful

I’ve only just come across her Instagram after seeing her mentioned on another thread on here. bleeping hell, she’s orange!

The thing that I wonder with MLM mega huns is where do they find all these people to recruit? How do they actually build these vast teams in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Boy am I glad I came across this thread!

Perrie is a scam and a fake. I worked alongside her for some time during my own Nuskin days. I was also an insta hun. Not as big as Perrie like. However everything you see with Perrie is false. NONE of them earn half as much as you expect.
So how Nuskin works is, you have an online account where you can buy the products. So example being the two most popular products for me were the mudmask and toothpaste. The toothpaste I would buy for around £6. Sell on for between £10-£12. The mudmask if I remember rightly was around £16. And you then sell on for £25. These products were good. I’ll give them that! However, it’s up to you what price you sell them for. Which is one of the reasons nobody will tell you the price and it’s all in DM’s. So they can charge you what you want. To keep your account active you need to do 100 points. Which works out at around £100 order. People like Perrie PEDDLED the products. They would do the £100 order themselves for their own products. And then, what they did was make extra accounts. Having a Nuskin account is free and easy to do. There’s no real checks (or there wasn’t at the time) and so the likes of Perrie would continue to push the products. There would be many many ways of doing these, Facebook groups, WhatsApp groups ALL that. And it would be a constant push push push to generate the most sales. And all those sales would then go through one of the “fake” nuskin accounts. This then gave Perrie the initial profit from the product AND the commission from it. Thus making it super easy for Perrie to seem to be doing so well, with her amazing team. In addition to this I know for a fact, Perrie would use her “profit” AND her own money to buy more products. This was something we were all encouraged to do. The premise was always “You’ll make that money back in commission anyway” sometimes you would. Mostly you wouldn’t. I know for a fact Perrie used to max out credit cards buying nuskin products purely for the sake of showing how much her team had sold.
Perrie also only moved to Ireland because “Ireland was so untouched”. So she was able to go and recruit as many people as humanly possible.

The millionaire’s circle is lifetime commission. Perrie started nuskin around 2015 I want to say. So that “milestone” is based on the whole life time. It also doesn’t take into account one month her commission may be £100. The next it could be £10,000. Sure it’s still money but it’s borderline impossible to maintain. I know many of Perries team who were encouraged to sit at their laptops, 9-5 recruiting. Which takes away the whole premise of “work where and when you want” which is what sucked me in. Perries famous line in meetings and on phone calls was “Treat this business like a business and it’ll pay you like one. Treat it like a hobby and it’ll cost you like one”

I no longer do nuskin. I quit in around 2017 so Ofcourse things may well have changed since then.

I could go on and on and on but I won’t for now as it’s my daughters birthday and I’m super busy!
Do go on…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe I actually felt sorry for her bags etc to be robbed from her then she posts that braggy new car post. She's just asking for that to be nicked too, most people know her address and could find out what gym she goes to. Anything for the gram 🙄The only thing she inspires people who watch her to be is the exact opposite of what she is.

Reactions: 12
So another insta hun bore Kristy Green had her car stolen from her home a few days ago. As much as I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, they’re pretty much asking for it. Show casing their homes and expensive possessions 24.7 and giving away their locations, routines etc. If Perrie was so shook up about all her designer bags being stolen she could have purchased this car and taken It home without saying a word. The car is still hers if she doesn’t post it online, enjoy it without showing off.

Reactions: 12
So another insta hun bore Kristy Green had her car stolen from her home a few days ago. As much as I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, they’re pretty much asking for it. Show casing their homes and expensive possessions 24.7 and giving away their locations, routines etc. If Perrie was so shook up about all her designer bags being stolen she could have purchased this car and taken It home without saying a word. The car is still hers if she doesn’t post it online, enjoy it without showing off.
The Mum Life Styled is another one who brags brags brags about everything and has had her car stolen. she's actually had hers stolen twice

• Wow
You’d think perri would be a bit more careful posting about her car as she’s only just been robbed! I noticed on her last 2 reels she’s only been using her ysl bag and 2 jacquemus bags… so I reckon her chanel bag and dior saddle were two of the ones she had stolen. Let the be a lesson learnt you’d think!! 3 days later bragging about her car asking for that to be stolen next! Always going on about how ‘extremely hard’ she’s worked 🙄 being an influencer is not hard work - it’s one of the easiest jobs you can do for a tit load of money.. ‘I work 24hrs’ shut up no you don’t!!
I found her house instantly, I also know which gym she goes to. It’s not hard to find these things out when you live in the same town.

Do go on…
Everybodies assumptions about Perrie are 100% spot on. Her whole persona is fake. When I was doing nuskin alongside her, the one thing we were taught was fake it till you make it. So every week, every other week, she would go to car dealerships and test drive random cars. And the posts online would be “I’ve just test drove my car it’s been on my vision board for so long”. Perrie rubbed everyone up the wrong way. So it doesn’t surprise me that she’s doing it with the ITS people either.

As for Perrie being high up. She did climb high very quickly. I’ll give her that but it was all fake and for show. She was maxing our credit cards AND encouraging her whole team to do the same. It was very cult like. It was a case of “You need to show commitment”. Which when your team is predominately single mothers that’s very dangerous. I dread to think the messages she’s sending her team now during this cost of living crisis. Perrie also dropped down just as quickly as she went up. They don’t advertise when you drop down. But everyone knew. So whilst she may have been a Blue Diamond (that’s what the top level was when I was there) she was NOT earning anywhere close to the £25,000 she should have been.

She used to come on stage to Kanye West song and everyone in the room would roll their eyes.

The thing that I wonder with MLM mega huns is where do they find all these people to recruit? How do they actually build these vast teams in the first place?
Most people are told to mass add people on social media, and then “build relationships with them” so like and comment their posts. And then after a while, message them about the opportunity. There were targets to hit. Usually it would be like “send X amount of cold messages” which would be a message like “Hey babe I love your profile and think you would be great for my team. Can I send you a link” and then there was the senX amount of relationship building messages like dropping it into conversation.

But I know the one thing everyone spoke about Perrie for was she would approach people in person. So she would go into McDonald’s and approach the staff at the service desk “hey would you like to join my team and earn more money”.

It really REALLY is a very toxic environment

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.