Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!
This women is a class A scammer preys on young parents/young women who are gullible and believe they can change your life by selling toothpaste. After looking at the commission structure it is near impossible for the average Joe to complete. Perri makes money from people signing up known full well they have to invest. I went to an open day she held in the UK and was very airy fairy- I had stated i am here to see how you make money and her faced dropped. Also her cars/houses are all rented- no shame as most of us do however definitely not bought.
I’ve also had dealings with nuskin and went to an event that she got up on stage and spoke. ME ME ME ME ME I left the event thinking if this is what money does to someone I don’t want it. Thought she was absolutely gods gift to the earth

Reactions: 5
Yes!!

I’ve also had dealings with nuskin and went to an event that she got up on stage and spoke. ME ME ME ME ME I left the event thinking if this is what money does to someone I don’t want it. Thought she was absolutely gods gift to the earth
I thought EXACTLY the same. They’re all like that in Nuskin. Taayla Blue, Kristy Green, Stephanie Powell, Chloe Ellis. That’s why I didn’t join for the exact reasons. They’re all thick as pigshit, all have ‘designer’ gear so they look like clones, all have Range Rovers and all wear lots of beige 🤣🤣🤣 and most importantly they all have this arrogance about them that they think they’re better than others. If that’s what earning lots money off the back of women that don’t does to you I’d rather not thanks. Leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth and they have the gaul to say they’re ‘entrepreneurs’ or ‘business owners’ !!!!!! Errrr did you design Nuskin or the products?!!!! No, you’re just a glorified Avon rep !!!!!

On her stories where she’s prancing about outside Cartier, the shop assistant is just staring at her like “wtf” through the window 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So. She said a while back that those nails are her own nails. Errrrr so when she turned her hand round you can clearly see they’re NOT!!!!!!!! What a liar!!!!! You can see her own nail about half way down those montrosities!!!!!!! They’re far too thick aswell.

That ‘giveaway’ Christ alive. They drive me INSANE. Trying to make out you’re doing everyone a massive favour by ‘giving away’ your whole wardrobe……. One, it weren’t yours anyway it’s all freebies, and two, if you’re doing it out of the kindness of your heart love, why do you make such a big deal about every one following you? That’s what really gets my goat about these things. Trying to make out your kind, generous etc etc. but no, always an ulterior motive. Basically I’ll give a grand to charity if you all follow me and get my following bigger!!!!!! Awful. Just awful, and lastly how desperate does she think people are that they want to watch her doing a live on Xmas days of all bloody days?!!!!!!! I’d rather stick needles in my eyeballs, and fashion career???????!!!!! Jeez 😂😂😂😂😂

That ‘giveaway’ Christ alive. They drive me INSANE. Trying to make out you’re doing everyone a massive favour by ‘giving away’ your whole wardrobe……. One, it weren’t yours anyway it’s all freebies, and two, if you’re doing it out of the kindness of your heart love, why do you make such a big deal about every one following you? That’s what really gets my goat about these things. Trying to make out your kind, generous etc etc. but no, always an ulterior motive. Basically I’ll give a grand to charity if you all follow me and get my following bigger!!!!!! Awful. Just awful, and lastly how desperate does she think people are that they want to watch her doing a live on Xmas days of all bloody days?!!!!!!! I’d rather stick needles in my eyeballs, and fashion career???????!!!!! Jeez 😂😂😂😂😂
Exactly this 👏🏼 There are plenty of women’s shelters crying out for donations if she doesn’t want her random free tit. Just F off quietly and help people in need. This sort of stuff for ‘followers’ makes me feel sick. A one item giveaway would suffice and then let those have the items she never owned anyway that desperately need them.

Omg how much does this woman love herself. She seems to think she’s the biggest collab on ITS cos she’s done 2 collections that apparently sold out 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is aware that Stacey Solomon & Jac Jossa have huge collections in comparison to her 12 piece collection and they also sell out regularly (Jac must have done at least 20 collections by now). I’m all for self promotion but she comes across as arrogant and totally up herself

Reactions: 6
Omg how much does this woman love herself. She seems to think she’s the biggest collab on ITS cos she’s done 2 collections that apparently sold out 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is aware that Stacey Solomon & Jac Jossa have huge collections in comparison to her 12 piece collection and they also sell out regularly (Jac must have done at least 20 collections by now). I’m all for self promotion but she comes across as arrogant and totally up herself
it’s when she says her ‘fashion career’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 creases me every time. Yeah alright love 😭😭😭

Humble? Modest? no definitely not 2 words used to describe her. The way she’s going on you’d think she’s the only collab that ever sells out on ITS. Which by the way she’s not being honest as everything is still available (yes some limited) in most sizes so not sold out at all 🤦🏻‍♀️ and be honest I bet they don’t order the same amount of stock for hers as they do others.

Just watched her story from last night regarding the next launch date, saying would you like it launched on the 27th or 28th, if you don’t get paid until the 28th I suppose you could just use some money you have spare…. She does realise not everyone has spare money after the 56 weeks of January? 🙄

Just watched her story from last night regarding the next launch date, saying would you like it launched on the 27th or 28th, if you don’t get paid until the 28th I suppose you could just use some money you have spare…. She does realise not everyone has spare money after the 56 weeks of January? 🙄
I think she lives in cloud cuckoo land most of the time. 100% it won’t be her choice when the collection drops. Trouble is when influencing becomes a full time job, reality seems to go out the window. The way she speaks you would think she’s the top girl/seller at ITS when in fact her collections are smaller than anyone else’s. Stacey & Jacs followers are in the millions and that’s why they are the most popular collabs, even though she likes to think she is.

Reactions: 2
I am sick to death of people earning a living from Instagram and not sticking by the clear cut rules of making it clear in posts that they are adverts or affiliate links or paid for partnerships. These influencers make their poor followers think they are their pals and they’re showing them their new clothes because they want to, not because they’re earning money from it. I’ve reported Perrie this evening after the majority of her stories this evening included affiliate links or were about her in the style range which should be marked as a paid partnership! I urge you all to do the same on the ASA website. It’s so easy

Her disgusting overinflated lips with all the makeup she whacks on them remind me of a fat sweaty vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Making out her ITS drop is on the day that apparently people voted for. Total BS. ITS would have already said when it was. Her self importance is off the scale. Staceys 1st collection back after maternity is only 3 days after (funny how she gets the date for payday) let’s see how much promotion Perries range gets in comparison to SS. Perrie might like to think she’s ITS top collab but she’s way down the pecking order. Adam (ITS boss) has his favourites (Instagram grid very telling) and she’s not one of them.

Wow her stories today. She does realise she’s working for ITS not designing a collection for Versace, Chanel etc.. She’s done 2 little drops for a fast fashion retailer and now thinks she’s some sort of high end fashion designer 🤯 She needs to be a bit more humble - nobody likes a show off. Yet another ‘influencer’ that thinks she’s above others 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really does think she’s something special! Also think it’s funny how she was going on the other day about how she got a lash lift and wasn’t gonna use her serum and now she’s putting her lashes down to the serum she sells. She’s had her brows laminated too but of course they’re all down to the magic serum 🙄

I just saw a dress from perries range (that you know she completely designed herself) from in the style on Vinted, only the seller showed the label and they’d forgotten to replace the wholesaler label with their own 🤣🤣 designed it for the wholesaler right Perrie

• Haha
Omg her constant bragging about her ‘new’ collection. Let’s see how she feels when ITS start promoting Staceys range before hers is even out 😂 Even if I liked something from her range, I’d never buy it because her attitude totally puts me off 🤢

That serum she uses is dog tit. I unfortunately got sucked into Nuskin many years ago and got it it’s literally like water. Does nothing absolute scam

Reactions: 1
So today she’s advertising ITS have 40% off and you may still be able to get some of her range but only because of returns or cancelled orders being put back on the website 🤥. Of course nothing to do with the fact there’s still stock cos it never sold out in the first place 🙄 There is loads of her clothes still for sale. As for the incessant boasting & over the top promotion about her new range coming out, please give it a rest 😴 It is overpriced tat for a firm that are hardly pioneers in the fashion world. Out of all the ITS collabs she is probably the least well known but is the least humble (along with missgreedyshome) and so unlikeable. Stacey & Jac have millions of followers and were well known before Instagram came along but you don’t see them acting up like she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.