Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just reported her too this morning. All those stories about her face thing and not an ad or aff link to be seen. I have never seen anyone so blatantly disregard the rules. I am going to be reporting her every time, you're right, it is so easy to do.
Some of her stories now have started appearing with Ad on now - the look fantastic ones so I wonder if she’s been warned?

Reactions: 3
Anddd she’s back at it again today. This crappy eyebrow serum she keeps pushing is a Nuskin product. She works for them and works on commission and this should be stated on every story that it’s an AD/AFF please please take two seconds to report this guys.
D6BAEC0B-52DE-4D02-B1BF-FA0F02B0AE54.png
067A0F5A-1D10-400E-ADE6-DB067DD5F6D3.png

Reactions: 4
Anddd she’s back at it again today. This crappy eyebrow serum she keeps pushing is a Nuskin product. She works for them and works on commission and this should be stated on every story that it’s an AD/AFF please please take two seconds to report this guys.
View attachment 1117664View attachment 1117663
I have reported, that's the 2nd time this week I have reported her. She is a disgrace and should be heavily fined.

Reactions: 4
How does anyone fall for this brow serum crap? She’s obviously had her brows laminated and tinted in the after photo - she’s probably even got makeup products on them too!

Reactions: 6
So for the way she’s been going on about her latest ITS drop, I thought the collection was going to be something new and exciting. It’s actually the same old crap but different colouring. She really does love to blow smoke up her own arse. Perrie you’ll never get the same treatment from ITS as Jac & Stacey. Their collections do actually sell out and they are actually known for other things apart from selling crap on Instagram 😊

Reactions: 5
It wouldn’t be a new day without greasy Perrie breaking the rules. At least 5 different stories each with an affiliate link to products she earns commission on. Get screenshotting girls and head to ASA make a complaint. Make sure you’ve opened one of her links and copied it to pop in the complaint.

CFCB0916-E7AE-4C64-9D4F-53E34736CEF4.png

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep advertising make up when whatever it is she’s using, looks bloody awful on her. Don’t know if it’s the make up itself or the way she applies it but if I was a brand paying her to advertise it, I wouldn’t be very happy.

Is she wearing rose tinted glasses? Her collection looks pretty bog standard. I thought the way she was going on we were going to see something special that’s never been seen before but just looks like the same crap she always peddles just with different colours and patterns. I like confident women but seriously she comes across so up herself and smug I’d never buy anything in her collection just for that reason alone 🤢

What is she doing with her mouth in ‘shoot’ videos? Like I can’t decide if she’s actually had her lips redone or if it’s meant to be a pout of some kind! Literally makes her look like she’s about to burst into tears!

New to this thread because I actually kind of like her online persona, she seems funnier than some influencers who take it too seriously and she replies to dms (even if her reply is “hehehehe”)

but I am getting annoyed by her because honestly, what is the POINT in posting every day if she’s gonna say the same tit every single time. I’ve actually muted her stories but still look at her posts bc she actually does have good style.
100% saleswoman part of the Nuskin pyramid scheme. Banging on about her thin eyelashes like the serum has worked wonders when really she’s just stopped wearing extensions and her lashes would’ve improved significantly without falsies and serum🤦‍♀️

posts EVERY DAY?? about nuskin!? When she gets gifted all these wonderful deals and has access to great brands but still pumps pyramid schemes onto everyone’s feed 🤢 just straight up immoral tbh

Reactions: 2
She can post what she likes, however when she is being deceitful and not declaring advertising, affiliate links, that bleeping awful pyramid scheme, she enters another level of twatdom. I have reported her 4 times this week and I hope that everyone else on this thread does the same.

Why on earth does she think that the rules don't apply to her? Her arrogance is astounding and disgusting.

She can post what she likes, however when she is being deceitful and not declaring advertising, affiliate links, that bleeping awful pyramid scheme, she enters another level of twatdom. I have reported her 4 times this week and I hope that everyone else on this thread does the same.

Why on earth does she think that the rules don't apply to her? Her arrogance is astounding and disgusting.
I am reporting her on the daily! I do not understand why influencers just think that rules do not apply to them. If you’re privileged enough to earn a lot of money doing F all, follow the rules and be transparent with your followers. Don’t make out they’re your friends and your sharing products because you care about them, you’re doing it because you will earn money from them.

Reactions: 5
I am reporting her on the daily! I do not understand why influencers just think that rules do not apply to them. If you’re privileged enough to earn a lot of money doing F all, follow the rules and be transparent with your followers. Don’t make out they’re your friends and your sharing products because you care about them, you’re doing it because you will earn money from them.
I’ve said this before on another thread - I can’t figure out why they roll their eyes about declaring ad on their ‘collections’. Wouldn’t you be proud to put ad.. like look I’m advertising what I have achieved 🙌🏼.. confuses me so much!

I’ve said this before on another thread - I can’t figure out why they roll their eyes about declaring ad on their ‘collections’. Wouldn’t you be proud to put ad.. like look I’m advertising what I have achieved 🙌🏼.. confuses me so much!
Have you watched her stories 😂 She doesn’t need to put ad to show people what she’s achieved and that she’s proud of it as she constantly tells everyone how brilliant she is 😂 How her collections are better than anyone else’s, how everyone loves it and how it will sell out within 5 minutes 🤦🏻‍♀️ After watching her, I realise she doesn’t declare ads cos she’s so far up her own arse, she thinks the rules don’t apply to her.

Have you watched her stories 😂 She doesn’t need to put ad to show people what she’s achieved and that she’s proud of it as she constantly tells everyone how brilliant she is 😂 How her collections are better than anyone else’s, how everyone loves it and how it will sell out within 5 minutes 🤦🏻‍♀️ After watching her, I realise she doesn’t declare ads cos she’s so far up her own arse, she thinks the rules don’t apply to her.
Haha I haven’t watched her stories in a while.. they cringe me out too much. I know she’s like that.. more of a general observation about these rule breakers. Actually on the other hand she should be ashamed of creating such a poor quality collection 😂

Haha I haven’t watched her stories in a while.. they cringe me out too much. I know she’s like that.. more of a general observation about these rule breakers. Actually on the other hand she should be ashamed of creating such a poor quality collection 😂
Don’t cos they are worse than ever 😂 According to her this collection is the best one yet (again), best quality ever, her DMs are exploding and if you’re not on the app at 645, you definitely won’t get what you want 🤦🏻‍♀️ I actually think I may block her just to stop putting myself through watching her as the lack of humility she shows and the love for herself is way off the chart 😂 I will screenshot first and report to ASA though 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.