Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a thread on tayla blue who is top of nuskin pyramid scheme and was featured on the MLM bbc documentary 2 or 3 years ago by journalist Ellie Flynn. And a thread on Chloe Ellis and Sasha Mitchell Johnson they all sell nuskin and are at the top

Reactions: 2
Can we have a thread on tayla blue who is top of nuskin pyramid scheme and was featured on the MLM bbc documentary 2 or 3 years ago by journalist Ellie Flynn. And a thread on Chloe Ellis and Sasha Mitchell Johnson they all sell nuskin and are at the top
There already is one for Tayla not sure about her sister Sasha or Chloe. There’s also one for Kristy Green too who’s also Nuskin and thinks she’s the next bloody Billy Shepherd/Sam Fiars 🙄

Dunno what it is about her she just really has like a bitchy type of energy. Think someone else has pointed it out on here but she’s always doing stories where you can see up her nostrils. If you go back and have a look at her old photos she’s clearly had a nose job! Not sure if she’s been open about it?

Reactions: 1
Someone else did ask for a thread for them before but it never got made. There is a lumi thread and they are mentioned on there!

Dunno what it is about her she just really has like a bitchy type of energy. Think someone else has pointed it out on here but she’s always doing stories where you can see up her nostrils. If you go back and have a look at her old photos she’s clearly had a nose job! Not sure if she’s been open about it?
I’m not sure on the nose job. The June 2014 picture her nose does look slightly bigger but then August 2014 shows she’s always liked an up nose shot 😂 if she has had one I would say it’s fairly subtle and she probably didn’t need it imo.

Attachments

Lol the screenshot she shared of the troll message she got. It’s funny how she always manages to find and open those kind of messages or ones enquiring about her stupid face brush, but never seems to bother with messages asking questions about the clothes she is advertising

Reactions: 5
I also messaged her when she got back from Dubai and was claiming you could *only* get the all inclusive sea view room when you book DIRECT through the hotel…. But I easily found it on Expedia with flights for cheaper lol.

Reactions: 3
Lol the screenshot she shared of the troll message she got. It’s funny how she always manages to find and open those kind of messages or ones enquiring about her stupid face brush, but never seems to bother with messages asking questions about the clothes she is advertising
She never replies when I message her lol. I asked her if she’d been jabbed. No reply. I asked if she was isolating. No response. I’m sure there were loads of people asking same questions!!!!!

The ‘troll’ wasn’t lying though were they.
That lumispa does nothing good for your skin

Reactions: 2
The ‘troll’ wasn’t lying though were they.
That lumispa does nothing good for your skin
She wears so much makeup normally and skeet’s uses filters so not surprised she’s had the comment!!!!! How can you promote skincare but use a filter?!!!!!

I bet she’s only got her own collection with in the style for more money and more followers which means more engagement so she can attract more people to join her pyramid scheme 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Her make up makes me feel queasy 🤢 it always looks wet and sticky. Oh and that lip liner and gloss situation is hideous!

Her make up makes me feel queasy 🤢 it always looks wet and sticky. Oh and that lip liner and gloss situation is hideous!
She always looks sweaty 🤣🤣🤣 think she calls is ‘dewy’!!!!! No love you look sweaty and those over inflated 80’s lined lips look like browned sausages 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is with her reels? Why is she standing there posing spinning around like some tit video game character selection?

This women is a class A scammer preys on young parents/young women who are gullible and believe they can change your life by selling toothpaste. After looking at the commission structure it is near impossible for the average Joe to complete. Perri makes money from people signing up known full well they have to invest. I went to an open day she held in the UK and was very airy fairy- I had stated i am here to see how you make money and her faced dropped. Also her cars/houses are all rented- no shame as most of us do however definitely not bought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.