Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a couple of her items I do really like but refuse to line her pockets so I’ll go without thanks dallyn x

Reactions: 6
Genuinely I’m amazed that one of the Italian/French fashion houses haven’t snapped her up yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m also amazed that her friends/family haven’t had a word to tell her just how bad she’s coming across. I wonder how the ITS design team feel that she’s taking full credit for her whole collection. The way she goes on she single handedly designed it, sketched it, sewed it, shot it, advertised it and of course sold it out. Thing is if she’s that confident everything is going to sell out in the first 5 minutes, why does she need to do 20+ stories a day bragging about it 🙄

Reactions: 2
That reel with the beige suit thing - isn’t is like fashion law that you don’t wear a dark bra under a white top? or am I missing something here. that’ll look terrible outside in the daylight

Reactions: 1
Stacey S collection is organic recyclable etc and she gets screen time and RTs etc. Peri gets none of that as her collection is the definition of fast cheap fashion

Run to her Insta story, fake tanned and it literally looks like she missed her hands COMPLETELY

Anyone know how old this girl is? I feel like she cold be anything from 25-55?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeeze, she’s not done herself any favours with the work she’s had done.

I’ve just discovered this Hun after her reel was shown on primark page. Ate really does think she’s gods gift. This comment on her stories just sums her up. All me me need. Seriously love read the room…there’s far more going on in the world right now that your stupid fashion hauls.

also, she’s advertising the gLossybox!! With an L. Why is she calling it the Gossy boxv???! She literally doesn't even seem to care or know she’s saying it wrong 😩🤪🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
She had the cheek to answer a question on her Q&A’s yesterday when someone asked if Zara paid her for showing all their clothes. She flat out lied and said she always states AD on her posts she’s paid for. I report her nearly daily to the ASA for not declaring Ads or affiliate links including the notorious brow serum she’s constantly barking on about and also showing in the style clothes. I encourage others to do the same, it only takes two minutes to do. Just screenshot the stories and copy the links she gives in them.

Reactions: 4
So off to Barcelona to film her new collection with ITS. Bragging about her stuff being so good so it takes time and that’s why she doesn’t do as many collections or have as many pieces as the other collabs 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does realise she’s implying all the other collab collections are tit. Jac Jossa does a shoot abroad ITS send at least 2 of their employees with her (often the owner goes as well), her own makeup artist, own hair stylist, her agent, her choice of photographer and ITS pay for everything for all of them. Perrie is taking her mum and doing her own beauty. So tell me who do ITS value more? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve reported her this morning YET Again! All the stories showing the in the style clothes should be marked as an AD along with the stories with the links that should be marked as affiliate. Please go and report on just as I have. Screeshot the stories and open one of the links so you can copy and paste it in the complaint.

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported her this morning YET Again! All the stories showing the in the style clothes should be marked as an AD along with the stories with the links that should be marked as affiliate. Please go and report on just as I have. Screeshot the stories and open one of the links so you can copy and paste it in the complaint.
If you open the links though don’t they leave cookies? i don’t want to have to clear my browser out!!! Not that I buy anything from ITS though 😆

Glad that I found this thread. Stumbled across this stupid girl not long ago and thought it wouldn't be long before I could sit on my hands no more.

Ignorant cow advocating bleeping sunbeds this morning. 'Not advisable' apparently, but she's 'prone' to one before she goes away otherwise she burns.

How about - the bleeping things should he banned. I wonder if she's ever known someone die of cancer? She's a disgrace. STAY OUT OF THE bleeping SUN if yoi burn, you vile person. Or use higher SPF.

Urgh.

Reactions: 5
I think clothes obviously look lovely on her she’s got the right figure for it but her hair and makeup is just not for me

She’s going to be even more unbearable until her next collection drops. Already bragging about how good it is and it’s only going to get worse until launch day 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another ITS collab who thinks she’s top dog (ie like MissGreedy) where truth is she arranges her own travel, her mum takes her photos and she does her own hair & makeup. Hardly the life of a top fashion designer/model like she seems to think she is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
All of her stories tonight should be clearly stated as AD’s. Please get reporting to ASA guys.

4C9B400D-550C-4A30-9393-37A2A51B13EA.png

81ECE864-2F07-461B-92EE-BF51E331D972.png

• Angry
She had the cheek to answer a question on her Q&A’s yesterday when someone asked if Zara paid her for showing all their clothes. She flat out lied and said she always states AD on her posts she’s paid for. I report her nearly daily to the ASA for not declaring Ads or affiliate links including the notorious brow serum she’s constantly barking on about and also showing in the style clothes. I encourage others to do the same, it only takes two minutes to do. Just screenshot the stories and copy the links she gives in them.
I have just reported her too this morning. All those stories about her face thing and not an ad or aff link to be seen. I have never seen anyone so blatantly disregard the rules. I am going to be reporting her every time, you're right, it is so easy to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.