Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say something a while ago about being against the vaccine but getting it so she could go abroad?

I’ve never done this before but I’m actually going to email ITS because I’m getting pissed off wjth people blatantly not following rules (not just around COVID) and getting rewarded for it

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say something a while ago about being against the vaccine but getting it so she could go abroad?

I’ve never done this before but I’m actually going to email ITS because I’m getting pissed off wjth people blatantly not following rules (not just around COVID) and getting rewarded for it
I’m thinking of doing the same. Fed up with it. It’s like that vile Kristy Green. She’s also a Nuskin ‘hun’ and she blatantly broke the rules in October by not self isolating after Dubai. So many folk mentioned it on Tattle.

Why the hell does she pose in those reels like she’s having some kind of epileptic fit? The jutting body movements.. she’ll give herself Tourettes

Reactions: 2
This is what makes me think she MUST be vaccinated.. surely she and her mother wouldn’t just blatantly ignore the law for the sake of a few photos.. sorry I mean for a ‘shoot’ 🥱
Yes she cant be breaking the law SURELY so she must be vaccinated. Tbf i thought companies like ITS might not like the influencers to say they arent vaccinated publicly as its going against boris advice.

Reactions: 1
You can get castor oil cheap of Amazon or eBay and some spoolies and that helps your lashes and brows go. I’d rather use natural stuff than use £12 rubbish! I bet she gets her eyebrows laminated and makes out it’s the nuskin lash and brow serum she uses !

OMG that really is the lowest of the low. Taking the piss out of someone clearly with mental health issues. Just despicable.

• Wow
What a stupid girl. You can tell she’s never had a dose of reality or had to work a day in the real world. “I didn’t realise I was sitting on someone’s actual steps”.. where the duck did you think you were hun? Thick as pig tit

• Angry
What a stupid girl. You can tell she’s never had a dose of reality or had to work a day in the real world. “I didn’t realise I was sitting on someone’s actual steps”.. where the duck did you think you were hun? Thick as pig tit
She used to work in a call centre so I’m not surprised with her attitude as most people in call centres are rude and pushy probably why she is so good at scamming people! She used to be a manager where ever she used to work.

Reactions: 1
I can't stand this woman. Selling her cheap bad quality tit clothes while posing with her designer handbags. How do people just not see the irony, laughing her way all the way to the bank

Reactions: 7
I can't stand this woman. Selling her cheap bad quality tit clothes while posing with her designer handbags. How do people just not see the irony, laughing her way all the way to the bank
I ordered some of her stuff and it was just AWFUL. The quality is tit !!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie I am sick of opening my Instagram and her reels are there EVERY night with NEW clothes. It’s the same boring tit clothes too.

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie I am sick of opening my Instagram and her reels are there EVERY night with NEW clothes. It’s the same boring tit clothes too.
She literally must spend ALL day on her phone!!!!! How sad is that and ropes her mother in too. They both need their heads testing!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.