Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her outfits anymore, same cringe poses everytime…
Dancing from from leg to the other zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring, neutral, fast fashion that hundreds are probably getting into debt over because of her incessant spending.

Reactions: 2
I’m always stunned that this thread isn’t more popular 🤣
I’m guessing because there isn’t a huge amount to say about her, every day is basically the same;
- “hello dallyns”
- bland neutral clothes that have all started to look the same (actual shock that she mixed it up with the shoes reel today tbh)
- “omg I am shooketh to the coreth”
- an up nose / double chin shot because she’s so real
- “I’m in my DMs for the next hour, message if you want lumi info I’ve got THE best deal”
- shifting about from left to right showing off the same clothes in the same setting

It’s verrrrry dull now. She needs to mix it up if she wants to keep engagement up.

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing because there isn’t a huge amount to say about her, every day is basically the same;
- “hello dallyns”
- bland neutral clothes that have all started to look the same (actual shock that she mixed it up with the shoes reel today tbh)
- “I’m in my DMs for the next hour, message if you want lumi info I’ve got THE best deal”
- shifting about from left to right showing off the same clothes in the same setting

It’s verrrrry dull now. She needs to mix it up if she wants to keep engagement up.
You’re spot on. I’m bored with it now, can’t be arsed to look. Plus, she now thinks she’s a 100% verified ‘influencer’ snd it’s gone to her head when it’s all off the back of a dyson hair wrap giveaway that she funded herself.

Reactions: 4
- “hello dallyns”

You missed “can you believe, can you actually believe it” 🥴🥴

So glad she’s starting to irritate others too!

I can’t believe I’ve never come across this thread before! She’s been annoying me so I searched here to see if there was a thread 😂 I used to like her but I never realised she was an MLM hun for the face cleaner thing. I thought it was just a device she stumbled across and really recommended and that’s why she banged on about it so much. Her nostril selfies irritate me too. Just… why?! 😤

Plus her lips are actually bleeping ridiculous. Nothing against filler as I have some myself. But she has taken it way too far and looks horrendous with those over inflated stretched to duck baboon arse cheeks as lips

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I’ve never come across this thread before! She’s been annoying me so I searched here to see if there was a thread 😂 I used to like her but I never realised she was an MLM hun for the face cleaner thing. I thought it was just a device she stumbled across and really recommended and that’s why she banged on about it so much. Her nostril selfies irritate me too. Just… why?! 😤

Plus her lips are actually bleeping ridiculous. Nothing against filler as I have some myself. But she has taken it way too far and looks horrendous with those over inflated stretched to duck baboon arse cheeks as lips
😝😝😝😝😝😝 thats made me giggle!!!

• Haha
Just wondering everyone’s thoughts on this?
Perrie is in Amsterdam shooting her new InTheStyle collection. She is unvaccinated and has travelled to the Netherlands without completing the mandatory quarantine required for unvaccinated travellers.
I can appreciate her choice not to have the vaccine, but to not follow government rules to shoot some outfits feels ridiculous and very irresponsible?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Perrie is in Amsterdam shooting her new InTheStyle collection. She is unvaccinated and has travelled to the Netherlands without completing the mandatory quarantine required for unvaccinated travellers.
I can appreciate her choice not to have the vaccine, but to not follow government rules to shoot some outfits feels ridiculous and very irresponsible?!?
So does she have to quarantine when she’s there? Not quite sure of the rules tbh but she seemed quite clued up on it earlier? What makes me laugh is she literally thinks she’s Lorna Luxe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How do you know she’s unvaccinated?

How do you know she’s unvaccinated?
She’s been very very public about it. She also went to Dubai recently and explained the rules for her as an unvaccinated traveller.
I have no judgement against unvaccinated people but breaking quarantine seems a little ridiculous for a photo shoot in my eyes!

So does she have to quarantine when she’s there? Not quite sure of the rules tbh but she seemed quite clued up on it earlier? What makes me laugh is she literally thinks she’s Lorna Luxe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I believe so yes (happy to be proven wrong)!

Reactions: 1
She’s been very very public about it. She also went to Dubai recently and explained the rules for her as an unvaccinated traveller.
I have no judgement against unvaccinated people but breaking quarantine seems a little ridiculous for a photo shoot in my eyes!

I believe so yes (happy to be proven wrong)!
Sorry didn’t realise. Why would she be so blatant in her rule breaking? I’m sure she didn’t isolate after Dubai either which you are meant to if you’re unvaccinated.

Reactions: 1
I’m not convinced she’s unvaccinated if she’s going to be so blatant walking about Amsterdam? 😰😵

Sorry didn’t realise. Why would she be so blatant in her rule breaking? I’m sure she didn’t isolate after Dubai either which you are meant to if you’re unvaccinated.
I am baffled too! It seems strange but I am pretty sure. It’s really putting me off following her/purchasing her collection

All her unvaccinated talk MUST be a lie. I just took this screenshot , she would have to isolate. I dont care if she is or not but shes made sucha big deal of telling us shes unvacinated MAKES NO SENSE
OMG so she’s actually breaking the law PUBLICALLY????

This is what makes me think she MUST be vaccinated.. surely she and her mother wouldn’t just blatantly ignore the law for the sake of a few photos.. sorry I mean for a ‘shoot’ 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.