Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Does she put a body filter on her reels at home because her figure looks different on the Dubai one? She has totally different shape in some of the first outfits

Reactions: 4

Sloppys

VIP Member
All her Dubai collection has got between 25% and 44% off!! They deffo over ordered. I’d be pissed off if I’d paid full price for it all.

Reactions: 4

lemon2507

Why is she making out she’s sold out all the dresses she hauled on asos..? Everything on asos is always sold out a week after buying it 😆. Taayla does that as well, promotes something and makes out she’s sold it out if its sold out. Do they genuinely know it’s them, that has or do they like to make out they have so much power to get brand deals?
I’m not going to lie, I watched her TikTok on the Zara haul (I love Zara) and I ended up ordering the orange cut out dress, however…. The way she went on about not being able to fit her head through the head hole, I don’t know what she’s on about because it’s literally not even small 😂 she did it with another video as well a while ago and put on this massive act so she could say ‘funny’ things, I’m calling bullshit 😆

Reactions: 3

huebism

Her on showing us the chemical peel pads… and the word “ad” literally hid under her name at the top let hand corner… a disgrace

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her collection has been on sale for 3 and a half hours and not one thing has sold out yet or anywhere near to selling out 😂 no wonder she’s did a grid post an hour ago acting all humble, whilst at the same time advertising it 😂 Also why do ITS say it goes up to a size 24 when there is nothing above a 20 and wasn’t when it launched just before 6pm?

Attachments

Storyteller25

Probably asked before but does she buy stuff from asos / primark, try it on and then send it back ?
I’ve always presumed so, however there was a thing not so long ago going round TikTok saying asos had stopped influencers / people who do regular big orders returning everything

Hellohello2020

I remember her making a big point out of not wanting children but then a year or so later she started dropping hints that one day they would want children. She's definitely said Ricci would like children and has also said something along the lines of "if we're lucky enough" (to be able to have children). Then a few other comments were made.

I'd also be interested to see if she does become friends with Mollie Mae and tries to keep up with her lifestyle. Perrie seems really competitive.

Also, wondered if she reads here as she was stating that people though she and Tayla had only just met. But it's been over 8 years according to her.
She totally reads on here!! I think most people do to be honest. If she does have kids just because it’s convenient with her group of friends, that would be a slap in the face to Tay as she struggled for so long to have her little girl and went on a true fertility journey which must have been so hard for her. Perrie will just blink and fall pregnant probably or claim she has had a bad and tough fertility journey for more views and sympathy. She is one to “keep up with the jones”

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I think Ricci's plans to be some sort of fitinfluencer might need some work.
Wtf 🤣 the most beige plate of food I’ve ever seen! Almost as bad as Mrs Hinch’s spaghetti hoop pie 🤣🫣 I can’t look at a spaghetti hoop now without getting PTSD 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She’s doing a bridal collection isn’t she 🤦🏽‍♀️
For somebody who said she would never churn out collection after collection because she was more about quality than quantity, I’m surprised she’s doing a ‘big’ shoot so soon after her huge Dubai drop. Probably needs the money cos that collection definitely didn’t do as well as they thought it would 😂 All of ITS bridal edits have been shit so if it is that, will be interesting to see what they’ve come up with. I think it’s occasionwear and she’s just trying to imply it’s bridal.

Elegant Tits

Just skipped through her stories. She can’t pronounce such basic ‘beauty’ words. Jasmine. Nuit. Bangs on about being such a perfume expert - surely she must have seen these words before??

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
ITS have never promoted a collection so much before launch and the weeks afterwards, like they have with her Dubai Collection and I’ve just seen they are now doing 25% off the whole collection. You know the collection that she said would sell out the evening it launched 😂 I’m so hoping her ITS bubble has finally burst 🤞🏻

Attachments

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
That’s what happens when you’re an arrogant twat! She’s out constantly spending thousands of pounds and the young girls buying her collections are probably having to use Klarna! I give it 6 months and she’ll not be with ITS anymore!
I want to know if she’s still their creative director. She doesn’t appear to go to Manchester anywhere near as much as she used to. She’s taken it off her bio (again) and for someone who likes to brag and show off how well they’re doing, she no longer mentions it. I think she has always seen ITS just as a stepping stone leading onto bigger things. I think if a more prestigious brand (not difficult, ITS are hardly anything special) showed an interest, she’d be off like a shot.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She really is the most braggy person I’ve ever come across.
Yes as predicted her 5 mins of being ‘humble’ on Sunday, didn’t last very long 🙄. This is why there is no way her insta following is genuine. Why would 1.5 million people choose to follow such a materialistic, smug bitch? I look at her stories occasionally but would never follow her.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I admire anyone with confidence but the line between that and arrogance is a very thin one. After watching her stories, out of the two words, guess which one I’d use to describe her. I’ll give you a clue - it’s not confidence 🤢😂
WTF is this ⬇🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
She’s just a bad geg. Not sure if that word is used outside of Liverpool but I’m dying of shame for her. It’s like she’s trying to tell everyone ‘look at me, Molly Mae knows me’. It’s embarrassing.
Geg is like a tag along isn’t it. Absolute dictionary definition of Perrie 😂

lemon2507

Exactly this. Just more blues this time instead of oranges 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m muting her this week 😂 She’s going to be even more insufferable than usual 🙄
Especially that fact that Molly Mae has commented on it so now all her wee followers will jump on it, might actually be a sell out with that one due to that!!

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I live in dubai and the storms were horrific! Everywhere is still pretty much flooded, she won't be able to get anywhere, especially if she is going to stay at FIVE on the palm again.
Grotty place, full of prostitutes and wannabes. Five words for Five: Get Clap In The Pool
That’s where her MUA and photographer are stopping so I’d imagine that’s where she’ll be as well.

• Sick