Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mamaland

Those recent pictures she literally looks caked in make up it’s mad. She looks like a different person

Reactions: 2

Daisy9999

Anyone seen her River Island haul are her eyes usually that round and wide she looks like she’s on drugs 😂

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I love how she's excited about the Dubai views when it's all skyscrapers, it's not the view that would excite me at all!

leepdeex

Has anyone seen MM’s vlog she posted yesterday.. when Perrie said “who wore it better guys comment below” 🤢 actually Perrie hun not you

Lynx

VIP Member
I don’t mean this in a bad way at all. But her body in those photos looks different in the ones she posts. Might just be the angle but she seems more “fluffy” compared the the super slim/toned imagine she posts herself on insta.
not body shaming at all. Just wondering if she photos shops her own photos to a different image.
she has a good body either way. But own your shape! Love it
I noticed too. She is obviously very slim, but I had the impression from her own posts that she had no softness to her body, that she was skinny with not a cm to pinch. She looks great in her latest shoot.
---
Here she goes with the Dubai collection … she has DEFFO had some sort of facial aesthetics done v recently because she looks so different! Particularly her nose! Her side profile looks completely different
She's definitely had a nose job in the past as she has had the tip of her nose removed, problem is her nostrils are very prominent now. Her nose looked fine before and suited her face. I wonder if her nose looks more different recently due to facial fillers. She has a lot of fillers which can affect the look of her nose, make it appear smaller. It definitely has a pixie look to it.

Attachments

Last edited:

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So it’s a week on since her Dubai collection launched and in the last 2 days ITS have posted about it on their grid another 5 times. So since Monday it’s over 10 separate posts they’ve done still advertising it. She definitely can’t say this one sold out or was/is anywhere near to selling out. Wonder how many people have returned as well in the last week 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Looks like she’s off on another ITS photoshoot, while they’re still desperately advertising her Dubai collection. Genuinely never seen them promote and advertise a collection before, during and after launch, like they have the Dubai one. Definitely didn’t do as well as they expected 😂 Money must be getting tight, if she’s churning out another collection, when she was the one herself, who said she would never do that.