Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
The Dubai Collection “ screaming crying throwing up…that ridiculous sentence makes me want to throw up ffs! Its giving more Jane Norman vibes then Dubai imo! Whats that big blue flower about-Jane called📞 the late 90s wants there designs back .

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Waitingfortea

I love that she’s saying a RI purse is over priced, you’re telling me none of her designer shit is over priced? But because it has a brand on that’s perceived to make her look wealthy it’s justified? Deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Strikeapose18

Sorry if it’s been said, but If that awful blue print and the horrible dress with the giant blue flower on was primark rather than ITS, you know she’d be ripping it to bits in those judgy videos she does.

Reactions: 16

Loulouj

Isn’t this new Dubai collection pretty much the same as previous? Just looks like different colours to me.

I always think her Dubai collection screams cheap and tacky. It certainly doesn’t look high quality.

Could you imagine if someone did a reel giving their honest opinion of her collection like she does with Primark?

Reactions: 16

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Her stories just scream desperate and clingy
She’s just a bad geg. Not sure if that word is used outside of Liverpool but I’m dying of shame for her. It’s like she’s trying to tell everyone ‘look at me, Molly Mae knows me’. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
IMG_3431.png
Health queen, vitamin flogger and fad dieter perfect Perrie Sian with a cigarette in hand…as well as Adam frisby who’s spent god knows how much on health retreats and ‘strict’ dieting 🤣 she seems to hide it pretty quick once she spots the camera🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lechat

VIP Member
I always think she would slag off most pieces from her collections if they were in primark. Plus she never seems to wear any of the clothes again once the promotional insta stories are done.

Here she goes again In river island!! Absolutely does my head in, not her style but it could be someone else’s who’s watching and it can be such a trigger, she’s an actual bully she’s vile sorry I hope someone shuts her up real soon!!!

Chillilau

So I've heard of this Perri over the last year or so, and seen her comment on a couple of instagrammers I follow but never really taken any notice of her. Decided to click on her profile today to have a nose and gosh she has a punchable face doesn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

justforfun93

I hope Molly finds her annoying & clingy, because that’s what she is. I will seriously have to reconsider whether I continue to follow Molly is perrie is plastered on her insta, perries voice just goes straight through me and I don’t follow her for a reason. She’s unbearable.

She will definitely get pregnant asap to ‘fit in’. She’s not maternal at all yet she’s posting pictures of both tayla and Mollys girls, dancing with Bambi etc.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her latest story 🤢 This says everything you need to know about her. Who strategically places items like that in a security tray, just to take a photo to show off their designer items 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Been living under a rock and not seen much of the temu molly mae, UNTIL I saw her on the real MM’s story this week and my jaw hit the deck!!
Since when was she bffs with her?!

anyways I did some stalking and couldn’t not post this here.

da fuck are those on her feet pls?

its giving *the Tweenies go skiing*
I’m more curious what she’s done to her face. She looks awful. Doesn’t she have anyone to tell her that her face is overfilled.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Mct

Her collection is pure and utter shite. I wouldn’t wear a single thing in that collection 🤮

Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow who does she think she is.
Saying didn't really work out for you love about Rita Oras Collection in primark. How patrionising. Didn't realise she was the fucking fashion icon of the century!
Especially the fact her last two ITS collections have still got loads of stock left. I’d say her Dubai and Occasionwear collections didn’t really work out for her either 🤭

Reactions: 12