Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
At least four days she’s been in Dubai and not even a sneak peak of her upcoming huge ‘sell out’ collection. Get ready when she’s back on insta saying about the ‘thousands of messages’ she’s received asking if she’s ok and when her biggest and best 🙄 ever collection is being released 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Five days since the launch of her collection and there is still stock left in all items and the majority of sizes. There is no way that launch did as well as they thought it would 😊 It will start getting reduced next week 😂
Also looks like other people are starting to get fed up with her incessant bragging as well

Attachments

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been said, but If that awful blue print and the horrible dress with the giant blue flower on was primark rather than ITS, you know she’d be ripping it to bits in those judgy videos she does.
Something something what in the RE supply teacher in Majorca is this
---
unfamous person somehow sells shit clothes to the huns

Last edited:

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Funny that. Day after her collection launches she’s already stopped wearing it 😂 Barely anything has sold out so they definitely over ordered on stock 🤭
Nice to see her humble self only lasted one story. As predicted she’s already back making sure her £3,000 bottega bag is in the shot 🤢

Attachments

lemon2507

Has anyone seen the TikTok by the girl Robyn Mia? The comments are absolutely slating Perrie for her voice overs on primark/river island videos! She’s on the road to cancelling herself 🙈

huebism

Here she goes with the Dubai collection … she has DEFFO had some sort of facial aesthetics done v recently because she looks so different! Particularly her nose! Her side profile looks completely different
OMG I was coming on to say exactly the same
Thing- the nose is defo new!!!!

Lynx

VIP Member
Absolutely love Molly Mae and cannot stand Perrie. Hoping we won’t have to see them together again. Perrie literally wormed her way into Molly Maes life didn’t she. She’s always wanted to be her and copies her so wouldn’t suprise me if she only befriended tayla to get close to Molly Mae
Perrie and Tayla have been friends long before Tayla's friendship with Molly Mae. Perrie and Tayla have known each other for at least 7 years, if not longer.

Hellohello2020

I hope Molly finds her annoying & clingy, because that’s what she is. I will seriously have to reconsider whether I continue to follow Molly is perrie is plastered on her insta, perries voice just goes straight through me and I don’t follow her for a reason. She’s unbearable.

She will definitely get pregnant asap to ‘fit in’. She’s not maternal at all yet she’s posting pictures of both tayla and Mollys girls, dancing with Bambi etc.
yep completely agree she will fall pregnant just to fit in 100% and my god she will find it hard! Molly and Tay make it look so easy but it isn’t. Perrie also did say on her instagram she didn’t want kids or it just wasn’t her thing. She will do anything to fit in even if it means having kids to fit in. She also got engaged but no word of a wedding? Everyone does things differently but what’s the point in getting engaged if you don’t even get married? She is desperate

I don’t think she actually sticks then clothes in these sizes as that’s why they aren’t available. It’s the same with a few of her items

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Definitely not as smug as usual.
I’ll take that back I’ve just seen her latest story and reel 🤢 Way to read a room bragging about selling 650k of clothes when people are struggling to live day to day. As for saying how grateful she is to still be selling out collections the fact she’s not a ‘celebrity’, way to have a sly dig at the other collabs who actually do more than just try on clothes for a living. Thing is what else has she got to do with her time than try hawking her collections? The ‘celeb’ collabs don’t just work on Instagram and they also have kids to look after. Christ Perrie even has her mum looking after her dogs 90% of the time. Also it’s a bit late now trying to appear all humble, when she spends her whole time showing off every part of her materialistic life. Let’s see what designer bag she buys to congrat herself on such a successful launch 🙄

lemon2507

She looks absolutely out her nut on Adam’s insta story 😳 please go and look because I’m sure I saw a cigarette in her hand too! Might be wrong though, definitely not wrong about her being out her nut though 🙈😆