Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justforfun93

Perrie and Tayla have been friends long before Tayla's friendship with Molly Mae. Perrie and Tayla have known each other for at least 7 years, if not longer.

There’s absolutely no way they’ve been friends for longer than 2 years max. They’ve only started hanging out

Peachy93

When does she go to Dubai cos that spray tan ain’t going to do her any favours for the weather over there atm. She’d be better in a wetsuit tbh 😬

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I’ve always presumed so, however there was a thing not so long ago going round TikTok saying asos had stopped influencers / people who do regular big orders returning everything
It’s still good, free PR for ASOS as Perrie has 1.5m followers - perhaps they turn a blind eye to her returns ?

SmashAndDash

She doesn’t come from money at all, quite the opposite so all the money she does have now unfortunately comes from in the style and all the deals and affiliated links on Instagram.
How do they afford a home of that size and they garden! Like how do they actually afford that!!! Are they rich behind the scenes?

Lynx

VIP Member
OMG I swear I never would have known… it looks like a totally different person
Crazy hey? She is just morphing herself into a female Ricci. Hopefully if she does become friends with Molly Mae, she might make her see sense.