Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They advertised up to a size 24 but when it went on sale as usual the majority of them only went to a size 20 (a couple of them not even that high). She’s remarkably quiet for somebody who is normally on her stories bragging that everything has sold out 😂
So that’s the Dubai collection and now this one, that clearly haven’t done anywhere near as well as they were expecting. I hate to think what the Dubai and Spanish photoshoots cost and for what? She gets more promotion than any other collab, normally better giveaways but even that’s not helping her now 😊 If there is somebody that could do with being brought back to earth it’s her. Wonder how long til the next collection is out 🙄

Reactions: 3

Sloppys

VIP Member
Nearly 2 hours in and hardly any of it has sold out. Bigger sizes weren’t even in stock to begin with.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I mean I know she always get better giveaways and more promotion than the other ITS collabs but for them still be constantly promoting her collection 3 days after launch, shows it definitely didn’t sell as well as they were expecting 😊

Lynx

VIP Member
Perrie also did say on her instagram she didn’t want kids or it just wasn’t her thing. She will do anything to fit in even if it means having kids to fit in.
I remember her making a big point out of not wanting children but then a year or so later she started dropping hints that one day they would want children. She's definitely said Ricci would like children and has also said something along the lines of "if we're lucky enough" (to be able to have children). Then a few other comments were made.

I'd also be interested to see if she does become friends with Mollie Mae and tries to keep up with her lifestyle. Perrie seems really competitive.

Also, wondered if she reads here as she was stating that people though she and Tayla had only just met. But it's been over 8 years according to her.

Katiekatt

Her latest story 🤢 This says everything you need to know about her. Who strategically places items like that in a security tray, just to take a photo to show off their designer items 🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely that's a security risk, surprised she was allowed to take photos. Unreal

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her going on about all these ‘events’ she’s got on in Ibiza as if she’s so in demand 🙄😂
I hardly call the opening of a beach club an ‘event’ and pretty sure that’s what one of them is.
For all the selling she does, she has still not mentioned the fact her Dubai collection has been so heavily discounted. I suppose it’s embarrassing for her, the way she went on that she knew it was all going to sell out and they should have had more stock. Then weeks later everything is discounted by over 25% because they’ve still got so much left 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder why she’s being so secretive because I’m pretty sure she’s already out and shooting in Dubai but never known her be so quiet about it. The hair, MUA and photographer have already been there a few days and they’re all staying in the hotel she always stops at. Jamie and Adam are gearing up for a holiday and pretty sure they’re going out there for her launch again. Saying that I’m not missing her blowing smoke up her own arse so the longer she’s quiet, the better 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m putting her on mute again until her ‘Dubai’ collection is well and truly over. She’s going to be unbearable from now until launch telling everybody how wonderful she is, how she’s designed everything, how it’s their biggest collection ever 😴😴😴

Reactions: 2

lemon2507

i can’t deal with how mum she’s thinking she’s best pals with MM now 😂 sticking up for her in comments etc, she will think she’s the absolute bollocks hanging about with her 😆

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I look like this when my 3 year old granddaughter has done my make up !!! What the hell id going on with the eye brows and lips and her hair looks like a greasy mop - just awful
Isn’t a particularly good advertisement for the hair and MUA either. Thing is she must tell them exactly how she wants it because I’ve seen their work on other people and it looks nothing like that.

• Wow

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I mean I know she always get better giveaways and more promotion than the other ITS collabs but for them still be constantly promoting her collection 3 days after launch, shows it definitely didn’t sell as well as they were expecting 😊
Cos they’re all FUGLY

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I actually think looking at the posts on the ITS grid for the collection giveaway, this may not be as popular as they are expecting 🤞🏻 Considering with her they start the giveaways several days before launch, where the other collabs get 3 days tops, she’s not even got a quarter of the entries that Stacey Solomon got on her last collection 😂 I’m being a bitch but I’d love to see this bomb just to wipe the smug grins off of hers and Adams faces 😂 Thing is, even if it doesn’t sell out, they’ll say it has and it will be the fastest selling collection ever. It’s the same bullshit every time. If all her collections sell so well, why has she still got so much on the website then that’s still in stock?
It’ll be in the clearance section in a few weeks 🤡 loads of her stuff was in the ITS sample sale

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So just seen the aftermath of the storm in Dubai yesterday and apparently this is what most of the beaches are like at the moment ⬇🙄
Both the ITS photographer and her hair and MUA are already out there so she must be due to go herself very soon. Be interesting to see how they get round it. I’m just surprised she’s not been on her stories yet throwing a temper tantrum 😂

Attachments

• Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The over promotion ITS give her, compared to any of their other collabs is ridiculous. 7 posts already and they’ll be at least one more when 6pm comes. I don’t understand why they do this for her, when she herself says her collections always sell out at launch 🤥 so why do they need to do so many posts/stories for it? Watching her on her shoot, she’d eat herself if she was chocolate 🤢

Last edited:
Ohh that photoshop is bad!!!!

QUOTE="loveanatter, post: 19746585, member: 92803"]
I don’t follow her anymore but this just dropped in my inbox….
It looks horrifically photoshopped - face doesn’t look like her and what is her body/hips doing where her arm is?!
[/QUOTE]