Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Brag brag braggety brag
What goes through her head as she shows off another perfectly ok room that’s been ripped apart and completely redone

Throwing up, crying, can’t cope …… everyone look at me and my new mega expensive bathroom with a super exclusive sink that cost so much money - just had to have it even if it doesn’t match the tiles and pleeeease look at my extra special Lowe hand wash it’s only £57 peasants !!! - so carry on buying my god damn awful ITS range and slap that moisturiser on I link 757 times a week
That bathroom is fugly as well. There’s a fucking spectrum of colours in the worldly and and she goes for beigey grey nothingness

Reactions: 5

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I actually think looking at the posts on the ITS grid for the collection giveaway, this may not be as popular as they are expecting 🤞🏻 Considering with her they start the giveaways several days before launch, where the other collabs get 3 days tops, she’s not even got a quarter of the entries that Stacey Solomon got on her last collection 😂 I’m being a bitch but I’d love to see this bomb just to wipe the smug grins off of hers and Adams faces 😂 Thing is, even if it doesn’t sell out, they’ll say it has and it will be the fastest selling collection ever. It’s the same bullshit every time. If all her collections sell so well, why has she still got so much on the website then that’s still in stock?

Reactions: 5

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So while ITS are over promoting the fact her Dubai collection has 25% off, she’s not even mentioned it. I wonder why 🤭 No she’s too busy advertising a bikini top from Calzedonia which costs £84 🙄 but guys at least if you use her discount, you can get it for £67.20 instead 🙄
She really hasn’t got a fucking clue 🤯

Reactions: 4

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Isn’t this new Dubai collection pretty much the same as previous? Just looks like different colours to me.

I always think her Dubai collection screams cheap and tacky. It certainly doesn’t look high quality.

Could you imagine if someone did a reel giving their honest opinion of her collection like she does with Primark?
Exactly this. Just more blues this time instead of oranges 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m muting her this week 😂 She’s going to be even more insufferable than usual 🙄

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Thoughts and prayers to mollie mae perrie on her bathroom transformation. It’s a tough life.

• Haha

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Her latest story 🤢 This says everything you need to know about her. Who strategically places items like that in a security tray, just to take a photo to show off their designer items 🤦🏻‍♀️
They should do full body cavity searches for people who display their "wealth" like this.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her picture is on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame with them but where a few of them are mentioned by name, her and Ricci are not 😂
---
I went into the Tayla Blue thread to have a nose and Perrie has bought Tayla a £3000 handbag for her birthday apparently.
Yes Perrie made sure she filmed it all (well Ricci did) and put it all over her insta stories on the day 🤢 Staying classy as usual 🙄

• Haha

catchatter

The fact on her past edits she has worn a 6/8 and she’s now wearing a 10, with some pieces looking a little bit snug is so poetic.

Lynx

VIP Member
There’s absolutely no way they’ve been friends for longer than 2 years max. They’ve only started hanging out
They've definitely known each other at least 7 years, not sure when the friendship ranked up though. My friend new them both through Nuskin. Maybe they just hung out before due to each other's success. You can see these were from ages ago due to Perrie's pre-filler face. These are about 5 and 6 years ago.
---
I’m more curious what she’s done to her face. She looks awful. Doesn’t she have anyone to tell her that her face is overfilled.
If you look through the photos of her and Ricci over the years, she is morphing into Ricci. Her face snap has changed to match his, it's so weird when you notice.

Attachments

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she expects her minions to buy her ITS crap but it’s not good enough for her to wear herself, unless it’s when she’s trying to flog it. I bet she’s going out there with Adam, Jamie and all the Geordie shore lot 🤮

Attachments

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I thought her Dubai collection was the best there ever was 🙄 yep until it didn’t sell out like she told everyone it would 😂 Nothing special about this one either. In fact it’s very similar to her Dubai one but they’re using reds instead of blue/greens. Let’s hope this was bombs as well 🤞🏻

Attachments

Moneybags

Why does she love the council estate of dubai so much? All that side of Dubai has been and will be known as that. Rooooooough!