Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could not find any thread suggestions, but this was a well liked comment and it seems rather fitting.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/perrie-sian-2-likes-dubai-too-many-clothes-return-them.37283/

The old thread lasted over a year, so it's quite hard to provide an update.

Perrie managed to worm her way in and get herself the Creative Director job at In the Style.

Still flogging Nuskin as her background is being an MLM hun who faked it before she made it.

She's got engaged to Ricci.

She is all spend, spend, spend and seems to have a shopping addiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen MM’s vlog she posted yesterday.. when Perrie said “who wore it better guys comment below” 🤢 actually Perrie hun not you

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s loving this trip isn’t she! Rubbing shoulders with Molly mae & her sister! I predict a content baby soon, so she can join Molly & Tayla’s mum group!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Saw an article earlier in The Sun about Molly Mae and this trip, mentioned her sister and Taylor but no mention of Perrie, not even a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went into the Tayla Blue thread to have a nose and Perrie has bought Tayla a £3000 handbag for her birthday apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her picture is on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame with them but where a few of them are mentioned by name, her and Ricci are not 😂
---
I went into the Tayla Blue thread to have a nose and Perrie has bought Tayla a £3000 handbag for her birthday apparently.
Yes Perrie made sure she filmed it all (well Ricci did) and put it all over her insta stories on the day 🤢 Staying classy as usual 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i can’t deal with how mum she’s thinking she’s best pals with MM now 😂 sticking up for her in comments etc, she will think she’s the absolute bollocks hanging about with her 😆

Reactions: 2
I would hate to hang with these what a group of witches! Molly-Mae and Perrie together both are bitchy, can’t stand either of them 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would hate to hang with these what a group of witches! Molly-Mae and Perrie together both are bitchy, can’t stand either of them 🤢
I can’t tell who is who on this 😂. They have the same pudgy filler face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely love Molly Mae and cannot stand Perrie. Hoping we won’t have to see them together again. Perrie literally wormed her way into Molly Maes life didn’t she. She’s always wanted to be her and copies her so wouldn’t suprise me if she only befriended tayla to get close to Molly Mae

Reactions: 6
Absolutely love Molly Mae and cannot stand Perrie. Hoping we won’t have to see them together again. Perrie literally wormed her way into Molly Maes life didn’t she. She’s always wanted to be her and copies her so wouldn’t suprise me if she only befriended tayla to get close to Molly Mae
Perrie and Tayla have been friends long before Tayla's friendship with Molly Mae. Perrie and Tayla have known each other for at least 7 years, if not longer.

Reactions: 5
Been living under a rock and not seen much of the temu molly mae, UNTIL I saw her on the real MM’s story this week and my jaw hit the deck!!
Since when was she bffs with her?!

anyways I did some stalking and couldn’t not post this here.

da duck are those on her feet pls?

its giving *the Tweenies go skiing*

Attachments

• Haha
Been living under a rock and not seen much of the temu molly mae, UNTIL I saw her on the real MM’s story this week and my jaw hit the deck!!
Since when was she bffs with her?!

anyways I did some stalking and couldn’t not post this here.

da duck are those on her feet pls?

its giving *the Tweenies go skiing*
I’m more curious what she’s done to her face. She looks awful. Doesn’t she have anyone to tell her that her face is overfilled.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She looks like she could be molly maes lavish granny in this who has too much money so has spent it all on her face

• Haha
Perrie and Tayla have been friends long before Tayla's friendship with Molly Mae. Perrie and Tayla have known each other for at least 7 years, if not longer.

There’s absolutely no way they’ve been friends for longer than 2 years max. They’ve only started hanging out

There’s absolutely no way they’ve been friends for longer than 2 years max. They’ve only started hanging out
They've definitely known each other at least 7 years, not sure when the friendship ranked up though. My friend new them both through Nuskin. Maybe they just hung out before due to each other's success. You can see these were from ages ago due to Perrie's pre-filler face. These are about 5 and 6 years ago.
---
I’m more curious what she’s done to her face. She looks awful. Doesn’t she have anyone to tell her that her face is overfilled.
If you look through the photos of her and Ricci over the years, she is morphing into Ricci. Her face snap has changed to match his, it's so weird when you notice.

Attachments

Reactions: 4