Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those recent pictures she literally looks caked in make up it’s mad. She looks like a different person

Reactions: 2
Those recent pictures she literally looks caked in make up it’s mad. She looks like a different person
I know she’s now using professional MUAs but she must tell them how she wants her makeup done. She’s using a different MUA to the one in Dubai for this shoot, but it’s still trowelled on. It’s the fact you can tell she really thinks she looks fantastic 🤢

Reactions: 1
Another collection 🙄🙄🥱🥱😴😴
From the person who said she would never do collections close together cos for her it’s about quality not quantity 🙄 The Dubai one didn’t do as well as she bragged it would, so needs to release another one quickly I reckon 😂 Be interesting to see the price of this one being occasionwear. I reckon it will be more expensive than usual. Let’s hope this one flops and wipes the smug grin off of her face 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
From the person who said she would never do collections close together cos for her it’s about quality not quantity 🙄 The Dubai one didn’t do as well as she bragged it would, so needs to release another one quickly I reckon 😂 Be interesting to see the price of this one being occasionwear. I reckon it will be more expensive than usual. Let’s hope this one flops and wipes the smug grin off of her face 👍🏻
Don’t know about anyone else but there’s nothing in the collection that screams unique to me, some of it even looks like the RE teachers stuff she talks about 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That blue playsuit is vile and so is that other blue grey dress/playsuit. The playsuit looks like a fire hazard. I didn’t like any of those outfits on her post. They look cheap and badly fitting

Reactions: 6
I always think she would slag off most pieces from her collections if they were in primark. Plus she never seems to wear any of the clothes again once the promotional insta stories are done.

Reactions: 13
IMG_5877.png
She has literally copied the viral Zara set from last year. I literally had this exact set for holiday last summer.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2948426She has literally copied the viral Zara set from last year. I literally had this exact set for holiday last summer.
If you look back, she’s copied loads from other brands. There was a jumper from H&M that was £25 and she brought out one exactly the same pattern, colour and style and ITS were charging £45 for it. I still don’t understand how she can be a Creative director at ITS but do ads/aff links for so many other clothing brands. To me it’s a total conflict of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
If you look back, she’s copied loads from other brands. There was a jumper from H&M that was £25 and she brought out one exactly the same pattern, colour and style and ITS were charging £45 for it. I still don’t understand how she can be a Creative director at ITS but do ads/aff links for so many other clothing brands. To me it’s a total conflict of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️

But she never mentions that she is the Creative Director or what she actually does in the role. She goes on about everything else but this

But she never mentions that she is the Creative Director or what she actually does in the role. She goes on about everything else but this
It’s weird. Sometimes she has it in her insta bio (no mention of it on there at moment) and you’d think the photo of her signing the contract would be a pinned post on her insta but nope that’s way down on her grid. Let’s be honest she’s no more than a glorified sales assistant like most of the insta huns. She obviously still gets commission on her collections that’s why she pushes them so hard non stop. As I mentioned before her Dubai one certainly didn’t do as well as they thought and I’m hoping this next one bombs as well 😂