Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
That’s not summer that’s botched and greasy hair in the first pic. Second pic you’re not tanned you are orange and look like Barbie has been hanging out with the oompa lumpas on Charlie and the chocolate factory. How can you promote anything when all you do is swear and behave like a brat. Please please can another fashion expert get hold of perrie’s collection and call the fuck out of it like she downgrades everything in a shop!
I can’t believe the hair and MUA are happy with their work on her shoots. Her hair looks either greasy or dated and her make up looks like it’s been shovelled on. These two girls do work on loads of ‘celebs’ and never seen any of them clients look as bad as Perrie does. As I said before, Perrie obviously directs them how she wants it doing but surely they could tone it down a bit?

Reactions: 6

lemon2507

Well this hasn’t gone down well - the bubbles finally burst and this has to be the worse response to a collection of hers - so far there’s only ONE item that has sold out of any sizes (sizes that have gone 16, 18 and 20) EVERYTHING else is still in stock wonder how she’s gonna spin this ????
That’s what happens when you’re an arrogant twat! She’s out constantly spending thousands of pounds and the young girls buying her collections are probably having to use Klarna! I give it 6 months and she’ll not be with ITS anymore!

Loulouj

If you look back, she’s copied loads from other brands. There was a jumper from H&M that was £25 and she brought out one exactly the same pattern, colour and style and ITS were charging £45 for it. I still don’t understand how she can be a Creative director at ITS but do ads/aff links for so many other clothing brands. To me it’s a total conflict of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️

But she never mentions that she is the Creative Director or what she actually does in the role. She goes on about everything else but this

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Here she goes with the Dubai collection … she has DEFFO had some sort of facial aesthetics done v recently because she looks so different! Particularly her nose! Her side profile looks completely different

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
But she never mentions that she is the Creative Director or what she actually does in the role. She goes on about everything else but this
It’s weird. Sometimes she has it in her insta bio (no mention of it on there at moment) and you’d think the photo of her signing the contract would be a pinned post on her insta but nope that’s way down on her grid. Let’s be honest she’s no more than a glorified sales assistant like most of the insta huns. She obviously still gets commission on her collections that’s why she pushes them so hard non stop. As I mentioned before her Dubai one certainly didn’t do as well as they thought and I’m hoping this next one bombs as well 😂

lemon2507

I want to know if she’s still their creative director. She doesn’t appear to go to Manchester anywhere near as much as she used to. She’s taken it off her bio (again) and for someone who likes to brag and show off how well they’re doing, she no longer mentions it. I think she has always seen ITS just as a stepping stone leading onto bigger things. I think if a more prestigious brand (not difficult, ITS are hardly anything special) showed an interest, she’d be off like a shot.
Absolutely! I think she used Adam and Jamie to her advantage and now that they don’t have quite as much to do with it the other people who have stepped in don’t like the way she does things! I get that the creative director isn’t going to only ever wear ITS but to do be doing clothing hauls for other companies every other day is surely a conflict of interest!

• Heart

Pickles1360

I live in dubai and the storms were horrific! Everywhere is still pretty much flooded, she won't be able to get anywhere, especially if she is going to stay at FIVE on the palm again.
Grotty place, full of prostitutes and wannabes. Five words for Five: Get Clap In The Pool

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
That blue playsuit is vile and so is that other blue grey dress/playsuit. The playsuit looks like a fire hazard. I didn’t like any of those outfits on her post. They look cheap and badly fitting

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What a tramp there’s a massive mark on the shoulder (her left) looks like they’ve tried to wash a mark out and on the leg!!

It’s giving…. Budget photoshoot for an overpriced collection my love
That’s shocking! Does she think accessorising that cheap looking jumpsuit with a LV clutch makes it look more expensive 😂 Never been a fan anyway but her collections are definitely getting worse.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I also thought Adam stepped down? I’m so confused why is he still so involved
Because it gives him the excuse to go to Dubai and say he’s having to visit a country that thinks how he lives his life is immoral, because it’s for work 😂 He always still gets involved with the collections that are expected to do well, so he can take the credit. He goes OTT whenever Perrie and even more so, Stacey have a new range coming out. As I’ve said before he doesn’t even try to hide his favourite collabs anymore

• Haha

Loulouj

I still can’t get my head round the fact ITS promoted her to their Creative Director but she daily advertises so many other fashion brands. Surely it’s a total conflict of interest 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here’s hoping to her Dubai collection being a total flop this month 🤭

She was given the title, but she never actually shows us what she does in that role. I don’t think I’ve even seen her mention it for a long time.

Reactions: 5

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
See she’s put ITS Creative Director back in her bio 🙄 So her event in Ibiza yesterday that she needed a hair and make up artist for, was a night out at Ushuaia with ITS and the Geordie Shore lot by the looks of it. Not sure how that deemed as an ‘event’ 🙄

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t mean this in a bad way at all. But her body in those photos looks different in the ones she posts. Might just be the angle but she seems more “fluffy” compared the the super slim/toned imagine she posts herself on insta.
not body shaming at all. Just wondering if she photos shops her own photos to a different image.
she has a good body either way. But own your shape! Love it
Totally agree. In some of those posts she’s definitely not as toned as her gym selfies she posts. For somebody as slim as she obviously is, a lot of the angles used on this shoot, don’t appear to be doing her any favours.

Pop25

Why has she said it’s her biggest fastest selling collection when there is so much left?