Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Shes forever going to pissed off with Primark for choosing Rita Ora over her. I mean they have never heard of her and she was never an option but still?! 😆 Rita should do an ITS haul and slag off Perries overpriced tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Well that didn’t go quite as she expected - not one item has sold out. A few of the larger sizes have sold out in a handful of items hardly the “sell out” they were predicting and I call bullshit on the figures that were read out.
They’ve hugely fucked up and massively over ordered - what a shame couldn’t have happened to a nicer person

Noticed that the post on her grid about how brilliantly they’ve done has 228 comments and some of those are from ITS staff, her friends and family - ummm she’s got 1.5 million followers and only 228 comments - the numbers just don’t add up 🤔

From what she was saying there’s gonna be another couple of collections from her very soon - they’re gonna go bankrupt the way they’re spending money on her collab.
It’s such an awful waste of money when you think how much it’s cost for the Dubai trip - all the staff, amount of time they were away, hotel costs and the excess of food and drink that was shown and talked about at every given opportunity -
I can see it all come toppling down just hope it’s sonnet rather than later !
You’re so right. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 🤭 and only the other day she was saying they should have ordered more 😂 I really hope this is a sign that people are waking up to her bullshit and ITS for the crap company they are. The whole trip must have cost tens of thousands of pounds. I mean she was there herself for 10 days and then there was her sister, MUA, photographer, hair stylist, ITS staff, Adam, Jamie plus their friends who were there. So classless to be doing this for one clothing collection in this current climate.
As for the larger sizes selling out. To be fair a lot of the items didn’t even go past a size 20 when it launched. Her collections rarely do but they always advertise up to a size 24 🤥
Also wasn’t she the one who said she’d never churn out collection after collection (another dig at certain collabs there) because for her it’s more about quality than quantity 🙄 I’ve always found her unbearably smug and materialistic and wondered how she was so popular. Hopefully others are starting to see what I’ve seen for months 🤞🏻

Hellohello2020

I give it until August and Perrie will be pregnant. She said last year I recall it that she wasn’t sure about kids and how she doesn’t think she will have them. She will have one now to fit in with Tay and Mollie you watch!! Cos she put a pic on her story with Ricci saying he’s been getting a lot of practice in. So desperate!

• Heart

itsonlymexxx

Well that didn’t go quite as she expected - not one item has sold out. A few of the larger sizes have sold out in a handful of items hardly the “sell out” they were predicting and I call bullshit on the figures that were read out.
They’ve hugely fucked up and massively over ordered - what a shame couldn’t have happened to a nicer person

Noticed that the post on her grid about how brilliantly they’ve done has 228 comments and some of those are from ITS staff, her friends and family - ummm she’s got 1.5 million followers and only 228 comments - the numbers just don’t add up 🤔

From what she was saying there’s gonna be another couple of collections from her very soon - they’re gonna go bankrupt the way they’re spending money on her collab.
It’s such an awful waste of money when you think how much it’s cost for the Dubai trip - all the staff, amount of time they were away, hotel costs and the excess of food and drink that was shown and talked about at every given opportunity -
I can see it all come toppling down just hope it’s sonnet rather than later !

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Quizay

Wow who does she think she is.
Saying didn't really work out for you love about Rita Oras Collection in primark. How patrionising. Didn't realise she was the fucking fashion icon of the century!

Lynx

VIP Member
I could not find any thread suggestions, but this was a well liked comment and it seems rather fitting.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/perrie-sian-2-likes-dubai-too-many-clothes-return-them.37283/

The old thread lasted over a year, so it's quite hard to provide an update.

Perrie managed to worm her way in and get herself the Creative Director job at In the Style.

Still flogging Nuskin as her background is being an MLM hun who faked it before she made it.

She's got engaged to Ricci.

She is all spend, spend, spend and seems to have a shopping addiction.

Last edited:

itsonlymexxx

Brag brag braggety brag
What goes through her head as she shows off another perfectly ok room that’s been ripped apart and completely redone

Throwing up, crying, can’t cope …… everyone look at me and my new mega expensive bathroom with a super exclusive sink that cost so much money - just had to have it even if it doesn’t match the tiles and pleeeease look at my extra special Lowe hand wash it’s only £57 peasants !!! - so carry on buying my god damn awful ITS range and slap that moisturiser on I link 757 times a week

Attachments

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
I find her content boring now. It’s the same poses with stupid mouth and hand gestures for nearly every reel. Her style is the same as every other basic influencer.

I used to like her reels and got some outfit ideas from it ages but I find her style basic now. I blocked her stories because I cba seeing her on my feed.

Reactions: 10

Its Just A Ride

What a tramp there’s a massive mark on the shoulder (her left) looks like they’ve tried to wash a mark out and on the leg!!

It’s giving…. Budget photoshoot for an overpriced collection my love

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Oh she’s loving this trip isn’t she! Rubbing shoulders with Molly mae & her sister! I predict a content baby soon, so she can join Molly & Tayla’s mum group!

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So same as every year but a different colour block. Also her body shape on that Dubai reel, looks totally different to any of her try on hauls 🙄