Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I would rather wear the Primark clothes that she describes as "it's giving me home ec teacher" then wear her tat.

Reactions: 9

lemon2507

It’s embarrassing how much she’s trying to be Molly Mae at this point 🙈 the pouts, the poses 🙈😆

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
View attachment 2948426She has literally copied the viral Zara set from last year. I literally had this exact set for holiday last summer.
If you look back, she’s copied loads from other brands. There was a jumper from H&M that was £25 and she brought out one exactly the same pattern, colour and style and ITS were charging £45 for it. I still don’t understand how she can be a Creative director at ITS but do ads/aff links for so many other clothing brands. To me it’s a total conflict of interest 🤷🏻‍♀️

itsonlymexxx

Well this hasn’t gone down well - the bubbles finally burst and this has to be the worse response to a collection of hers - so far there’s only ONE item that has sold out of any sizes (sizes that have gone 16, 18 and 20) EVERYTHING else is still in stock wonder how she’s gonna spin this ????

lemon2507

I actually think looking at the posts on the ITS grid for the collection giveaway, this may not be as popular as they are expecting 🤞🏻 Considering with her they start the giveaways several days before launch, where the other collabs get 3 days tops, she’s not even got a quarter of the entries that Stacey Solomon got on her last collection 😂 I’m being a bitch but I’d love to see this bomb just to wipe the smug grins off of hers and Adams faces 😂 Thing is, even if it doesn’t sell out, they’ll say it has and it will be the fastest selling collection ever. It’s the same bullshit every time. If all her collections sell so well, why has she still got so much on the website then that’s still in stock?
The thing that bothers me most about her churning out collection after collection is people who don’t really have the money, wether that be her young following or people who genuinely don’t have the money will be using Klarna etc because she goes on like it’s going to sell out, people getting into debt for her shitty clothing that will be forgotten about in 4 weeks when she starts churning out her next collection!

Lynx

VIP Member
I went into the Tayla Blue thread to have a nose and Perrie has bought Tayla a £3000 handbag for her birthday apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Peachy93

She looks like she could be molly maes lavish granny in this who has too much money so has spent it all on her face

• Haha

Moneybags

I'm getting single white female vibes from Perrie in regards to MM. She's completely changed her house aesthetic and herself into MM

hllewis

Chatty Member
How does she expect fashion brands to want to work with her when she’s sat slagging them off on social media, there’s having an opinion then there’s being a complete bitch! I’m just waiting for her maternity collection to launch when she’s pregnant to fit in. I thought bratty mae was irritating but perrie makes her look bearable!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
View attachment 2899779Health queen, vitamin flogger and fad dieter perfect Perrie Sian with a cigarette in hand…as well as Adam frisby who’s spent god knows how much on health retreats and ‘strict’ dieting 🤣 she seems to hide it pretty quick once she spots the camera🤣🤣
Honestly I’m not a horrible person but I’ve never wanted a collection to bomb so much in my life. The arrogance from them all 🤮 Thing is if it flopped they wouldn’t be honest about it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t mean this in a bad way at all. But her body in those photos looks different in the ones she posts. Might just be the angle but she seems more “fluffy” compared the the super slim/toned imagine she posts herself on insta.
not body shaming at all. Just wondering if she photos shops her own photos to a different image.
she has a good body either way. But own your shape! Love it

Lurk88

Why is she making out she’s sold out all the dresses she hauled on asos..? Everything on asos is always sold out a week after buying it 😆. Taayla does that as well, promotes something and makes out she’s sold it out if its sold out. Do they genuinely know it’s them, that has or do they like to make out they have so much power to get brand deals?

lemon2507

From the person who said she would never do collections close together cos for her it’s about quality not quantity 🙄 The Dubai one didn’t do as well as she bragged it would, so needs to release another one quickly I reckon 😂 Be interesting to see the price of this one being occasionwear. I reckon it will be more expensive than usual. Let’s hope this one flops and wipes the smug grin off of her face 👍🏻
Don’t know about anyone else but there’s nothing in the collection that screams unique to me, some of it even looks like the RE teachers stuff she talks about 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart