Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemon2507

From the person who said she would never do collections close together cos for her it’s about quality not quantity 🙄 The Dubai one didn’t do as well as she bragged it would, so needs to release another one quickly I reckon 😂 Be interesting to see the price of this one being occasionwear. I reckon it will be more expensive than usual. Let’s hope this one flops and wipes the smug grin off of her face 👍🏻
Don’t know about anyone else but there’s nothing in the collection that screams unique to me, some of it even looks like the RE teachers stuff she talks about 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I still can’t get my head round the fact ITS promoted her to their Creative Director but she daily advertises so many other fashion brands. Surely it’s a total conflict of interest 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here’s hoping to her Dubai collection being a total flop this month 🤭

Reactions: 7

hllewis

Chatty Member
That’s not summer that’s botched and greasy hair in the first pic. Second pic you’re not tanned you are orange and look like Barbie has been hanging out with the oompa lumpas on Charlie and the chocolate factory. How can you promote anything when all you do is swear and behave like a brat. Please please can another fashion expert get hold of perrie’s collection and call the fuck out of it like she downgrades everything in a shop!

Attachments

• Wow

catchatter

IMG_5877.png
She has literally copied the viral Zara set from last year. I literally had this exact set for holiday last summer.

lemon2507

Why has she said it’s her biggest fastest selling collection when there is so much left?
I saw Adam’s video and he said she’s sold over 650k worth of stuff already, I just don’t believe that, the way she was sitting with head in her hands too, it’s all staged!

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Shes forever going to pissed off with Primark for choosing Rita Ora over her. I mean they have never heard of her and she was never an option but still?! 😆 Rita should do an ITS haul and slag off Perries overpriced tat.
Came here to say that Rita is much more famous and had the good sense to do a much more affordable colab. Perrie’s such an NPC.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She was given the title, but she never actually shows us what she does in that role. I don’t think I’ve even seen her mention it for a long time.
One minute it’s in her IG bio (is at moment) then she takes it off and then puts it back again. Always thought it strange as such a big deal was made out of it, that she didn’t pin the announcement post on her grid. Still think she believes ITS will be the stepping stone for something bigger. She’d drop them in an instant, if another fashion brand showed an interest in her in the same capacity. She really thinks she’s going to be as successful as Molly Mae 😂

creamQueen

Chatty Member
It wrecks my head when you can see the shit quality of these items yet people “rave” about them who wants white fabric inside a patterned dress, a clear sign of cheap tat!

justforfun93

Absolutely love Molly Mae and cannot stand Perrie. Hoping we won’t have to see them together again. Perrie literally wormed her way into Molly Maes life didn’t she. She’s always wanted to be her and copies her so wouldn’t suprise me if she only befriended tayla to get close to Molly Mae

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another collection 🙄🙄🥱🥱😴😴
From the person who said she would never do collections close together cos for her it’s about quality not quantity 🙄 The Dubai one didn’t do as well as she bragged it would, so needs to release another one quickly I reckon 😂 Be interesting to see the price of this one being occasionwear. I reckon it will be more expensive than usual. Let’s hope this one flops and wipes the smug grin off of her face 👍🏻

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Her latest story 🤢 This says everything you need to know about her. Who strategically places items like that in a security tray, just to take a photo to show off their designer items 🤦🏻‍♀️
This seems to be quite current influencer trend.

Might do mine, with my mismatching bags, dirty tissues and 17 scrunchies my daughter has given me to look after.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she’s deleted her story about her selling out her collections even though she’s not a celebrity 😂 Wonder if somebody had a word cos it definitely sounded like a dig at the ITS collabs that are classed as ‘celebrities’. Maybe she’s been reading here 😉. I know Adam Frisby does 😂

Lyddingtons

Probably because Dubai is a shitshow right now, and instahuns don’t know what to do with themselves if they can’t post stories of themselves being somewhere or doing something better than the rest of us.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I really don’t understand the hype with this collection. It’s much the same as the last 2 ‘Dubai’ ones she’s done and her smugness alone would stop me ever purchasing anything she ‘designs’.

Loulouj

Saw an article earlier in The Sun about Molly Mae and this trip, mentioned her sister and Taylor but no mention of Perrie, not even a picture

• Haha

Peachy93

Been living under a rock and not seen much of the temu molly mae, UNTIL I saw her on the real MM’s story this week and my jaw hit the deck!!
Since when was she bffs with her?!

anyways I did some stalking and couldn’t not post this here.

da fuck are those on her feet pls?

its giving *the Tweenies go skiing*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6