Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the last time this PL season: happy match day all you beautiful blues! 💙 🎉 Let’s get the job done. 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For the last time this PL season: happy match day all you beautiful blues! 💙 🎉 Let’s get the job done. 🏆
This is it!! I’m nervous AF. Last day jitters like always. love all you blues - what an adventure it’s been

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm excited, but nervous. I just hope we get an early goal and don't do what we did a couple of years ago against Villa!!

Happy match day all!

• Heart
The sun is shining and the sky is Blue. Let‘s hope for Philip Walter Foden to cap off his wonderful season with a goal or two as early as possible. He must be buzzing. We can’t do a Villa or QPR again!

• Heart
Aww I’m kind of sad it’s the last PL game, as much as I’ve not really enjoyed this season I’m still in shock how we’ll likely be champions again for the 4th time later on.

Feeling nervous but not like I was Tuesday night. 🩵🩵🩵🩵

• Heart
One more game,one big push and history awaits.I was a wreck during the Tottenham match but I feel a lot calmer today.The boys and Pep know what they have to do.Don 't for one second think this will be an easy game but I'm hoping for the best.Lets do this. 💙

• Heart
Happy match day my sky blue loves! Let’s go lads !! Score some early and GET.IT.DONE!

I saw this comment on a post and I laughed so hard:

“They say Julius Caesar gave the best speeches before battle but he never managed to give his soldiers a Pep talk”

don’t take those ribbons off yet ! Break those that record pep!! We love you

IMG_9365.png

• Heart
All look cute with their kids but Kyle’s PR turn of bringing his baby out is just not on. Poor kids going to have ear damage

Reactions: 1
PHILIP WALTER FODEN PLAYER OF THE YEAR
---
PHIL AGAIN 💙 🎉2-0

Last edited:
  • Heart
The sun is shining and the sky is Blue. Let‘s hope for Philip Walter Foden to cap off his wonderful season with a goal or two as early as possible. He must be buzzing. We can’t do a Villa or QPR again!
I manifested it!
---
The first was after only 79 seconds apparently!

• Heart
Good job Pep didn't take off his lucky jumper.

It's absolutely roasting here today I'd be a sweaty red tomato by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4