What Trophy Do You Want The most

• Premier League

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • FA Cup

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Champions League

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time For A New Thread For The Best Gaffer In The World And The Ultimate DILF Josep Pep Guardiola!!

Here's The Old One: https://tattle.life/threads/pep-guardiola-6-come-sit-here-and-you-do-it.41188/

Perfect timing since today, we are at the top of the table. Pep wants his warriors and we want them too!! I changed computers so I don't have my photo files with me but I love this new pic of Dad. So cold, so perfect.

View attachment 2873254
Thanks for the new thread, beautiful @futbolista ! 💙 Thread 7 already. I love our City safe space and all of you. 😘

That pic is HOT. Pep & trophies, name a hotter combination

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I voted for all the trophies because why not…

I love all my Pep thread warriors 😘

IMG_9854.jpeg

• Heart
Great win....1st half was painnnnfffful wasted chances just very lax second half boom we clicked. Love our Croatian beauts 💙 also super happy Rodri Phil jack Bernardo all got rested. Hope Erl is ok after his little knock 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 let's get ready to smash Madrid 🤞🏼🤞🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Heart
I voted for the PL and CL.If we win both of those I can live without the FA Cup. 💙 💙 💙

• Heart
I voted PL because for me that’s the bread and butter. But I have such nostalgia for the FA Cup. After we won it in 2011, I was sure we’d peaked and we’d never, ever top that. I was over the moon. :LOL:

• Heart
I voted PL because that’s the one I believe will mean the most to Pep to get four consecutive titles. It would be incredible. Then CL, then FA Cup.

Let‘s hope we’re still top by Sunday evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I voted all because I'm a greedy b*tch. But Prem for sure is my number one trophy if we could only pick one.

Although - Dear God who I don't believe in because I'm an atheist, please let us win against Madrid next week because there's an incel loser in my football chat and I want to humiliate him. Amennnnnnnnn.

• Heart
I voted PL because that’s the one I believe will mean the most to Pep to get four consecutive titles. It would be incredible. Then CL, then FA Cup.

And four PL titles on the bounce hasn’t been done before so it’d be amazing not to have to hear from the history/heritage merchants that they did it 1,000 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I voted for Premier League and Champions League! How amazing would it be to win the Champions League twice in a row.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday now - I'm sure my husband will be ready with his ear plugs to block out my screaming at the tv 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Pretty much a two horse race now.I did not see that Liverpool result coming.😲

• Heart
Did anyone else just cheer that Villa goal 😂

And the second.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I told you I knew they would both crumble I just didn’t expect it to be the same day

OH MY FUCKIN GOD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I told you I told you I knew they would both crumble I just didn’t expect it to be the same day

OH MY FUCKIN GOD
I've been saying it as well, I had a feeling it was going to be Villa.

Back in our hands just how we like it.

Arsenal have a few tough fixtures too, a london Derby and then the North London Derby, although Tottenham have been very inconsistent you never know with them!

So they really couldn't afford to slip now!

• Heart

Well, as much as I hoped we’d still be top, I thought it was a step too far. Both L & A have lost their records now and here we are! Hope Pep‘s week continues just as brilliantly.

• Heart
I told you I knew they would both crumble I just didn’t expect it to be the same day

OH MY FUCKIN GOD
Same!! Still need a few more results to go our way but let’s hope Bayern slice through arsenal weds 😂😂.

Ahhh the tears just taste delicious

• Heart
NOEL GALLAGHER STICK THAT MICROPHONE UP YOUR LONDON LOVING ARSE

LIAM WOULD NEVER NOT BACK HIS TEAM

MCFC 23/24 CHAMPIONS

OH MY GOD 🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

• Heart
  • Haha