Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4736.jpeg

Prem doesn’t even need to change the ribbons 🩵🩵🩵🩵🏆🏆🏆🏆

and what a perfect photo of our Godri behind

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s magic in that jumper!

Congratulations to Erling on his second consecutive Golden Boot! 💙 🎉 And he was out for 2 months this season! Not bad for a “League Two player”.
Did Phil make it to the top 5 in the Golden Boot too? My app hasn’t updated yet.

Reactions: 2
Lads, the level of sodium and copium by our rivals. 🤣 They are writing essays in every comment section about how much they “don’t care about City! 115!” 🤣 Cry harder, you wankers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Waiting for a drunk @olivia321 😂

I love all the crying twats and their 115 moans. I can’t wait for the Chairman’s ASMR speech and round up. I didn’t get to watch the post celebrations as I was on a dodgy stream that got cut off so I’ll be catching up on TikTok and YouTube for highlights

you know who the best wag is? Cristina Serra. Gorgeous, has her own career, keeps out of the limelight, made gorgeous kids with our gaffer, and as far as we know Pep’s been loyal. What a lucky lady!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Waiting for a drunk @olivia321 😂

I love all the crying twats and their 115 moans. I can’t wait for the Chairman’s ASMR speech and round up. I didn’t get to watch the post celebrations as I was on a dodgy stream that got cut off so I’ll be catching up on TikTok and YouTube for highlights

you know who the best wag is? Cristina Serra. Gorgeous, has her own career, keeps out of the limelight, made gorgeous kids with our gaffer, and as far as we know Pep’s been loyal. What a lucky lady!
How are the wankers in your group chat? Thoughts and prayers to them. :ROFLMAO: Cris is queen, there is no question.

I updated my profile pic to this year’s version of Johnny Johnny Stones with the PL trophy. :D Even hotter than last year’s pic.

I still have a big smile on my face. Centurions, Treble, Fourpeat. 6 PL trophies in the last 7 years. And we‘re poised to do the double double. I never, ever could have imagined this as a City fan many years ago. 😭 ABSOLUTELY BUZZING.

Josep Guardiola, you gorgeous genius!

3A0C0E23-F20F-4CDC-87F9-778A3D86DA73.jpeg

181E338A-40C7-4066-9775-FE11A6F0EBB1.jpeg

5C944A63-7074-4258-BE26-BBD56F28D83C.jpeg

Not quite, Mr. Chairman! 🤣

C6031E78-6D54-40B4-9465-1C44951CD7E4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How are the wankers in your group chat? Thoughts and prayers to them. :ROFLMAO: Cris is queen, there is no question.

I updated my profile pic to this year’s version of Johnny Johnny Stones with the PL trophy. :D Even hotter than last year’s pic.

I still have a big smile on my face. Centurions, Treble, Fourpeat. 6 PL trophies in the last 7 years. And we‘re poised to do the double double. I never, ever could have imagined this as a City fan many years ago. 😭 ABSOLUTELY BUZZING.

Josep Guardiola, you gorgeous genius!

View attachment 2946591
View attachment 2946592
View attachment 2946594

Not quite, Mr. Chairman! 🤣

View attachment 2946595
I have been drinking the tears of salty losers all day and night 🥲😎🩵

• Haha
  • Heart
Yesterday was just lovely, seeing that 4th title
it was special it felt very different to the last few we’ve won.

I managed to get a last minute ticket paid over the odds but I don’t care was well worth it but the best part of my day was seeing Ma Foden on the pitch absolute legend 🩵 I met a few West Ham fans after the match they were brilliant.

I hope you all enjoyed the day, wish I didn’t have to get up for work this morning I’ll be watching the FA cup final with a cup of tea and a curly wurly.

Adore you @Just Drive @futbolista

Oh and Mr Guardiola don’t you dare think about leaving EVER

IMG_0159.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I managed to get a last minute ticket paid over the odds but I don’t care was well worth it but the best part of my day was seeing Ma Foden on the pitch absolute legend 🩵 I met a few West Ham fans after the match they were brilliant.

I hope you all enjoyed the day, wish I didn’t have to get up for work this morning I’ll be watching the FA cup final with a cup of tea and a curly wurly.

View attachment 2946906
So glad you got to go. I'm kicking myself I didn't let my sugar daddy pay for hospitality tickets 😫😫😫 I'm just too nice I guess 🤣🤣🤣
Citeh Citeh Citeh 💙 💙 💙 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
So glad you got to go. I'm kicking myself I didn't let my sugar daddy pay for hospitality tickets 😫😫😫 I'm just too nice I guess 🤣🤣🤣
Citeh Citeh Citeh 💙 💙 💙 💙
😂😂😂 if your sugar Daddy has a sugar brother can you send him directions to me 😘

Ahh it was lovely the atmosphere just felt different this time you were all there with me in spirit 🩵🩵🩵🩵

If your ever up here again get an FA cup or carabao cup match ticket they are cheaper can’t even lie there was some proper little shits at the game feral some of them.

• Heart
Screenshot 2024-05-20 122903.png

Of course as soon as we win anything, all the journalists want to know is when Pep will leave.Can they just give it a rest for one day?.Maybe he'll leave next season,maybe he won't.They are just so desperate for him to go.

• Angry

View attachment 2946906
That’s amazing that you were there! 💙 And you saw Ma Foden, what else do you need.
---
Unbelievable. It still hasn’t properly sunk in. And I think none of these achievements will be fully appreciated until after he’s gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

View attachment 2946906
Omg I was just thinking where is Ma Foden!! This is the year of her boy! She deserves an award too.

so glad you were able to enjoy and be there Liv! What an experience. One day….been trying to manifest a job that has a hq office in Manchester actually haha. I had a dream I got a job with company and used all excuses to hq so I can watch city. a guy I know who is works there has already been to Etihad.

Of course as soon as we win anything, all the journalists want to know is when Pep will leave.Can they just give it a rest for one day?.Maybe he'll leave next season,maybe he won't.They are just so desperate for him to go.
There’s already an article in telegraph. twit says hard for pep to celebrate when there’s charges looming. Get a life bro. Say you support another side and write a balanced article. English media need a punch in the neck

• Heart