Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday to the beating heart of this club.
club. 🎉🥳 PLEASE can we get this man a back up next season so his body doesn’t deteriorate?

EA995EC9-E6DE-4243-81B2-77B2B182421F.jpeg

38567031-C7AA-4245-B793-C1643CC2CEAA.jpeg
7DCB9AEB-AB0E-4DDF-838F-4DF22851FA81.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pre season training starts July 9. Euro final is July 14. Summer friendlies start July 23. Forgot the Olympics are happening too. I think the only player that may get called up is Julian who’s playing in copa America.

Some of these guys won’t get a break or much of an summer.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Pre season training starts July 9. Euro final is July 14. Summer friendlies start July 23. Forgot the Olympics are happening too. I think the only player that may get called up is Julian who’s playing in copa America.

Imagine Juli getting an Olympic medal to complete everything and yet he’s still not a nailed on starter while Erlings stood doing nothing most matches🤬

• Haha

Julian may not join City until September because of this stupid schedule.

Imagine Juli getting an Olympic medal to complete everything and yet he’s still not a nailed on starter while Erlings stood doing nothing most matches🤬
Erl better get off thr yacht and stop hanging out with kumanis and into pre pre season training.

• Haha
Bellingham said recently that it any player from Real Madrid gets to the final or semi finals, that they would get some extra time off,rather than having to come back for pre season training.I wonder if Pep will do the same?.It doesn't matter if Rodri misses out on the friendlies in the US.We need him fresh and rested.

• Heart
Bellingham said recently that it any player from Real Madrid gets to the final or semi finals, that they would get some extra time off,rather than having to come back for pre season training.I wonder if Pep will do the same?.It doesn't matter if Rodri misses out on the friendlies in the US.We need him fresh and rested.
I think I read somewhere that only 3 or 4 City first team players would go to the US for pre-season. Haaland is one of them. I think that’s a wise move. Otherwise, these guys will get no time off.

• Heart
Erl better get off thr yacht and stop hanging out with kumanis and into pre pre season training.
The kamanis will be with him at pre season training, basically a package deal at this point
---
There mandated fa holiday is 2 weeks the last time I checked, so they’ll get two weeks plus whatever pep gives them but obviously like some of the England players did they can choose to comeback whenever they want if they feel like it