Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 mins added time. Come on, lads!!!
---
We’ve made history! 4 Peat!!! 💙 🎉 🏆🏆🏆🏆

Champions again ole ole!

I love this team.
I love this manager.
I love Manchester.
I love all you beautiful blue Tattlers in this thread. 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
4 in a row!!

Some of our fans are embarrassing though aren't they...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pitch invasion is pathetic and ruins it for everyone
It’s a 4 peat for gods sky blue !! We did it!! I love you all

good on Bernardo for getting mad at the losers who started to come on before whistle. Absolutely embarrassing

• Heart
I've got to be honest,a few months back I thought the PL might be beyond us this season.Arsenal and Liverpool were looking incredible and we were having an indifferent season at that point.But then we did what we always do,kicked into another gear when it mattered,chased them all the way until Arsenal and Liverpool blinked first.Unbelievably proud of this team and their achievement.History made.💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dumbass fans and their pitch invasion. But last season, they managed to clear it fairly quickly. Let’s lift that beautiful trophy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Our Phil. Age 23. Six Premier League titles. Footballer of the Year. Football Writers’ Footballer of the Year. Two gorgeous kids with a baby on the way!

And today’s MOTM. Amazing. Bring on the Euros.

• Heart
Our Phil. Age 23. Six Premier Leagues. Footballer of the Year. Football Writers’ Footballer of the Year. Two gorgeous kids with a baby on the way!

I'm so glad he waited patiently for his chance, I remember all the rubbish a few years ago saying how unhappy he was.

He's just absolutely amazing and completely upped his game this season.

One more game to go before I have to make do with watching England.

• Heart
Our Phil. Age 23. Six Premier League titles. Footballer of the Year. Football Writers’ Footballer of the Year. Two gorgeous kids with a baby on the way!

It’s absolutely phenomenal! What a career for the Stockport King. City need to sign him to a lifelong contract.

@olivia321 where are you? Out on the lash? :LOL: 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5