Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to say it was never in any doubt but having been a Blue for life, I can still remember the ‘old’ days and sometimes it’s hard to put that out of my mind. Incredible result. Incredible manager. Incredible team. Bring on Sunday and let’s give Pep the biggest accolade ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww I can’t believe it 🩵🩵🩵🩵 we done it!! The away support was fantastic again

• Heart
And we’ve made Prince William (and Prince George) happy too with our result!

IMG_4831.jpeg

• Heart
City-itis runs deep. 🤣 No celebration from me until it’s done and dusted. One more game.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just realised Edy won't be back Sunday if hes gone off with concussion.

Lets get a third 🥳
I think it’s only classed as concussion if he went off straight away and failed the concussion test. He was allowed to play on so he obviously passed the on field test. It’ll all depend on how he fairs tonight and tomorrow with re evaluation. He’s eye was starting to look swollen and Ortegas done a good job, so I’d rest him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm actually so buzzing with the game result.....wasnt our best performance but the mentality of this team is on another level 💙 I'm gutted I had the opportunity to go to the west ham game but said no 😫😫😭😭😭😭😭 mainly because the ticket was like £400 as only hospitality tickets left

• Sad
We haven't talked about it enough, but what an incredible save by Ortega when Son was on for that goal.100% thought he was going to score,so did Pep obviously. :LOL: Terrifying moment. And no,we weren't at out best last night,we looked nervous, but we fought hard and got the 3 points.

• Heart
We haven't talked about it enough, but what an incredible save by Ortega when Son was on for that goal.100% thought he was going to score,so did Pep obviously. :LOL: Terrifying moment. And no,we weren't at out best last night,we looked nervous, but we fought hard and got the 3 points.
That was fuckin stressful I walked out I couldn’t watch anymore, then the pen happened and it felt like a relief. We were miles off it last night a regular theme this season.

We’ve been beyond lucky these past few weeks

• Heart
I missed so much of the match so I missed that moment. I have to fully rewatch. So terrible that I had the match on silent during work zoom 😂
---

also f’n love Stefan!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In fact it does !
😂

I love pep.

He is so hot when he curses. 🥵 It’s nice to see him laugh at such an asinine question. Of course nobody likes us! “Football died!” was the reaction to our treble and will be the reaction again if we finish the job on Sunday.

But do we or Pep give two tiny mouse shits what all the chuckle fucks out there think of us? Do we duck.

CITEH! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6