Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💀 love this man. Come on citehhhhh

:ROFLMAO: They did him so dirty with their lame explanation. Now Pep will be embarrassing his kids in front of their friends by trying to use that phrase in a sentence.

Happy match day, blues! 💙 No matter what happens, City til we die.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got a nervous tummy about today's game 😬😬😬 I really really reaaaaallllly hope we get the win.....a draw is just too much anxiety for the last game 😫😫😫😫 come on Citeh 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: They did him so dirty with their lame explanation. Now Pep will be embarrassing his kids in front of their friends by trying to use that phrase in a sentence.

Happy match day, blues! 💙 No matter what happens, City til we die.
The explanations were terrible. Like saying posterior makes it easier. Honestly the media are idiots.

CTID!! I can’t sleep!

Look at these loser Arsenal fans 😂

• Haha
The explanations were terrible. Like saying posterior makes it easier. Honestly the media are idiots.

CTID!! I can’t sleep!

Look at these loser Arsenal fans 😂

They were sleeping in Manchester, you melts! 🤣 Does anyone think the red cartel-biased media will demand a formal apology from the club for their fans’ behavior or nah? Imagine if it were City fans doing that to Arse. What a deplorable pack of twats.
---
Go to sleep @Just Drive @futbolista 🩵😘

Morning everyone else 🩵😘

I am nervous View attachment 2934378
Got a nervous tummy about today's game 😬😬😬 I really really reaaaaallllly hope we get the win.....a draw is just too much anxiety for the last game 😫😫😫😫 come on Citeh 💙💙💙
We got this! 💙

• Heart
Nervous as duck.We just need to go there and smash them.We 've got the players.We 've got the best coach on the planet.The boys know what they need to do, so let's bleeping do this.

• Heart
If anyone hears that someone has killed their husband in the Manchester area due to a football related incident, it will probably be me as hes just told me he is watching it with me tonight and is hoping for a draw to make the last day of the season interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone hears that someone has killed their husband in the Manchester area due to a football related incident, it will probably be me as hes just told me he is watching it with me tonight and is hoping for a draw to make the last day of the season interesting.
Boot him out and change the locks! (Just for the night.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d had to turn it off as I was too stressed so came on here instead! Now it’s back on….

• Heart
THANK FUCKIN GOD!!!!.My nerves are shot.Just hang on now City.

• Heart
Just realised Edy won't be back Sunday if hes gone off with concussion.

Lets get a third 🥳

• Heart
  • Sad
Our Pep is going to be roasting again on Sunday in his lucky jumper!

• Haha