Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@futbolista Nice score to wake up to?.⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽
Just woke up!! So happy! Couldn’t wake up at 4:30 bc I stayed up to see Aurora borealis last night from my porch and now woke up to a win!! I’m thrilled 🩵

here’s iPhone pic. Did any of you see it from where you were?

IMG_1584.jpeg

---

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just woke up!! So happy! Couldn’t wake up at 4:30 bc I stayed up to see Aurora borealis last night from my porch and now woke up to a win!! I’m thrilled 🩵

here’s iPhone pic. Did any of you see it from where you were?

View attachment 2929156
---
Wow, that’s gorgeous! I’m so glad you were able to see it. Good morning to you. What a game from the boys. 💙

• Heart
Wow, that’s gorgeous! I’m so glad you were able to see it. Good morning to you. What a game from the boys. 💙
Love josko’s mentality. Let the team pen taker take the pen and not try for a hat trick or ask if he can take it. He knows the job needs to be done even if we were up he’s not just out for personal glory

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They roll over for Arsenal. In the FA Cup final, just watch - they’ll suddenly turn into a squad of Ronaldinhos and Maradonas and Messis.

Reactions: 5
How we all feeling about tomorrow 😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😬😬😬😬😬😬
Ngl I'm bricking it.I'm afraid to make a prediction in case I jinx us.No question City have clicked into another gear recently and Spurs have hit a rough patch over the last couple of months.Again,I am just hoping for the best.History awaits if we win the next 2 games. 😬

• Heart
There isn’t an emoji to conveys the nerves!

Remembering Aguero 93.20 exactly 12 years ago today and hoping that’s a good omen. A moment unmatched in our history.

• Heart
There isn’t an emoji to conveys the nerves!

Remembering Aguero 93.20 exactly 12 years ago today and hoping that’s a good omen. A moment unmatched in our history.
Happy 93:20 anniversary, fellow blues! 💙 🎉 “…back to Ballotelli…AGUEROOOOOOOOOO!”

I still can’t watch that moment or the Villa game 2 seasons ago without feeling ill. :LOL: Gvardiol is our Gundogan lately and the guys are in form so I’m confident. Jack is back and Ake is okay. Everyone’s fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very nervous, going to keep myself busy before the game with work and then the gym.

I hate playing Tottenham especially after that champions league game var tit show!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nervous AS F. I'm an idiot and forgot to check match schedule and I scheduled a zoom meeting an hour before kick off that I cannot cancel or reschedule. Hopefully it ends before kick off but with my luck it won't.

Have been ignoring my guys group chat because everyone in it hates city and is praying for our demise. Come on lads and Pep!! We know what you're capable of!!!

Love you blues!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nervous AS F. I'm an idiot and forgot to check match schedule and I scheduled a zoom meeting an hour before kick off that I cannot cancel or reschedule. Hopefully it ends before kick off but with my luck it won't.

Have been ignoring my guys group chat because everyone in it hates city and is praying for our demise. Come on lads and Pep!! We know what you're capable of!!!

Love you blues!!
I hope the Liverpool fan in your group chat has shut up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope the Liverpool fan in your group chat has shut up. 🤣
Yeah the Liverpool fans which is a big chunk of them have shut up. The ones who haven't are this one Madrid teenager who doesn't talk to me anymore because he tagged me for some match we lost a while back and I said I wasn't a butt hurt football incel and he's not talked to me since hahaha.

• Haha
Yeah the Liverpool fans which is a big chunk of them have shut up. The ones who haven't are this one Madrid teenager who doesn't talk to me anymore because he tagged me for some match we lost a while back and I said I wasn't a butt hurt football incel and he's not talked to me since hahaha.
Ask them if they’re looking forward to the Liverpool documentary. :ROFLMAO: I have two LFC fans at work and they both said the documentary shouldn’t be released, and I said, so you only support your team when they’re good?? Plastic glory hunters. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4