Pep Guardiola #6 โ€œCome sit here and you do it!โ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stupid gut is telling me Arsenal are winning this.Hope I'm wrong.I would love to see us smash this lot. ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Better than a loss I guess, but god,we just look so toothless this season.No killer instinct.

Reactions: 4
We looked better when Jack came on, but just a poor performance really.

Reactions: 5
Donโ€™t ever listen to me and my predictions were beyond winning anything and on top of all the injuries weโ€™ve got Madrid a week Tuesday

Happy treble documentary day! ๐Ÿ’™ โ€œHave you ever won a treble, have you duck!โ€

• Heart
Happy treble documentary day! ๐Ÿ’™ โ€œHave you ever won a treble, have you duck!โ€
I'm off work today and have watched the 3 first episodes. Ruben is just everything with his team talks.

Also lots of half nakedness which is appreciated after watching them be tit yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm off work today and have watched the 3 first episodes. Ruben is just everything with his team talks.

Also lots of half nakedness which is appreciated after watching them be tit yesterday.
Itโ€™s brilliant, isnโ€™t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Even though I have a one sided beef with them at the moment Iโ€™ll watch it tomorrow without a doubt ๐Ÿฉต

• Heart
Happy match day, you beautiful treble winners. ๐Ÿ’™ Hope youโ€™re all well.

• Heart
About to put the match on, husband wouldn't let me watch the prematch stuff today seeing as I made him watch all 6 episodes of the treble documentary yesterday (he's a United fan remember)๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
About to put the match on, husband wouldn't let me watch the prematch stuff today seeing as I made him watch all 6 episodes of the treble documentary yesterday (he's a United fan remember)๐Ÿ™ˆ
Tell him he sleeps outside tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell him he sleeps outside tonight!
That's a good suggestion!

I could have watched it in the other room, but in typical fashion we both want the bedroom tv tonight and I was being stubborn!

I'm hoping we play well today!

• Heart
Iโ€™ve watched 5 episodes Iโ€™ll watch number 6 while Iโ€™m getting ready for work tomorrow morning.

Pep Guardiola is 1 of 1 he will never ever be replicated in football his brain needs to be studied.

Watching certain bits made me smile and reminded of how happy we all were on here buzzing at the results. I know this season isnโ€™t anything to be raving about but watching the series just makes me realise how spectacular last season was and were very lucky Pep is ours ๐Ÿฉต

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.