Pep Guardiola #6 “Come sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your ma foden pp is honestly the best thing I’ve ever seen 😂 she was there watching over Phil making sure he didn’t get injured
I love her Donald she stands her ground and takes tit of no one, proper bird 😂

I’ll be going Ma Foden on Sunday if we don’t win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I am PISSED about Stones.We need him to be fit for Sunday. 🙏

Reactions: 2
John’s gone off. bleeping hell.

@olivia321 and @Donald23 we need to send Ma Foden over to pay Southgate a visit.
Fuckin knew it would happen, what was the point of this international break it’s ridiculous

Southgate is a clown, never won anything, perfect match for when he goes to that shithole

I’m dreading Sunday now

• Sad
Pep needs to go and kick waistcoat in his shins 😒😒😒 there was no need to play John at all it's a friendly FFS why not play those he wants to see how well they do in preparation for the euros!!! Cockwomble!!!

Reactions: 4
Pep must be raging.We will be lucky to get a draw out of the Arsenal game now.Haaland needs to turn tf up on Sunday.Viking owes us some fuckin goals.

Stones and Walker both out for Sunday.Our defence is absolutely fucked.

• Sad
I need your endless optimism
You little Burnley babe 😘😘

duck Arsenal and that lego head manager and duck that nugget Declan Rice actually duck the whole team

Does any one know of Gucci is fit for Sunday? God I don’t half miss Gundo and Mahrez

• Heart

duck Arsenal and that lego head manager and duck that nugget Declan Rice actually duck the whole team

Does any one know of Gucci is fit for Sunday? God I don’t half miss Gundo and Mahrez
He is indeed fit and I have an inkling he may start (manifesting it) Back 4 of Ake Dias Akanji and I reckon josko over Rico Rodri Bernardo kdb JG flipper and Haaland 🙌🏼 edy should be fit too although Ortega has shown he is capable when called upon.

• Heart
He is indeed fit and I have an inkling he may start (manifesting it) Back 4 of Ake Dias Akanji and I reckon josko over Rico Rodri Bernardo kdb JG flipper and Haaland 🙌🏼 edy should be fit too although Ortega has shown he is capable when called upon.
Oh that line up would make me happy

I’m positive we can beat them I’m more uncomfortable about the Palace game

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Arsenal and their traitorous reptile-eyed manager are weapon grade bellends. If we don’t win the league, I’d rather the scousers win it over the bottlers. They’re so bleeping arrogant thinking their second place finish last year was some trophy-worthy accomplishment. ‘Pool annoy me because of their twerking for Klopp every five seconds but tbf, if it was Pep leaving, I’d be wailing loudly in the streets holding a banner with his face on it.

Gundo is one that I really do miss.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.