Pep Guardiola #6 “Come sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched 5 episodes I’ll watch number 6 while I’m getting ready for work tomorrow morning.

Pep Guardiola is 1 of 1 he will never ever be replicated in football his brain needs to be studied.

Watching certain bits made me smile and reminded of how happy we all were on here buzzing at the results. I know this season isn’t anything to be raving about but watching the series just makes me realise how spectacular last season was and were very lucky Pep is ours 🩵
Totally agree. Even many of our own fans don’t properly appreciate how special Pep is and the enormity of what he’s accomplished not just at City but his whole managing career. He is a visionary and a genius. There will never be anyone like him, he’s a once-in-a-generation brain. Let’s cherish him, for when he leaves City, we will know real pain.
---
Pep benching Haaland is bold AF.😲
The man knew what he was doing. Genius!
I do love Phil, especially this year!
What a year for our Stockport king.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Even many of our own fans don’t properly appreciate how special Pep is and the enormity of what he’s accomplished not just at City but his whole managing career. He is a visionary and a genius. There will never be anyone like him, he’s a once-in-a-generation brain. Let’s cherish him, for when he leaves City, we will know real pain.
---

The man knew what he was doing. Genius!

What a year for our Stockport king.
If we don’t win the league this year I’ll be fine with it, we’ve won the last 3 who’s done that in recent years… United won’t ever win 3 again but we can and we will do it again

Long live Josep Guardiola the goat 🐐

• Heart
If we don’t win the league this year I’ll be fine with it, we’ve won the last 3 who’s done that in recent years… United won’t ever win 3 again but we can and we will do it again

Long live Josep Guardiola the goat 🐐
It's just hard to see where Liverpool drop any points.I'd bite your arm off right now for the Champions League and FA cup.That would still be a great season.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's just hard to see where Liverpool drop any points.I'd bite your arm off right now for the Champions League and FA cup.That would still be a great season.
I completely agree but it’s a strange season they’ll definitely drop points along the way.

I’d gladly take the FA cup the champions league run will decide on how fit everyone is

Reactions: 2
I think Pep needs to bench Rodri and Phil tomorrow,maybe Dias too.We need fresh legs for the Madrid game.

• Heart
I think Pep needs to bench Rodri and Phil tomorrow,maybe Dias too.We need fresh legs for the Madrid game.
I was wondering about this. We need Rodri but the man needs rest else his body will fall apart.

Reactions: 2
My hoping is Rodri starts Haaland bags a first half hat trick so that enables Rodri to at least get subbed at half time 🙌🏼 manifesting it

• Heart
My hoping is Rodri starts Haaland bags a first half hat trick so that enables Rodri to at least get subbed at half time 🙌🏼 manifesting it
I need your optimism and maybe so does erling, boy hasn’t bagged a hatrick in years

Foden benched 😬 I mean he does need a rest and kdb and Haaland were rested midweek. Cmooonnnn cittteeeehhhhhh 💙💙

Foden benched 😬 I mean he does need a rest and kdb and Haaland were rested midweek. Cmooonnnn cittteeeehhhhhh 💙💙
Bobb starts.I was hoping Rodri would be benched too,but no.That is a very attacking team.Must win game because I fully expect Arsenal and Liverpool to beat Brighton and United.💙💙💙

Questions need answering about our defense this season 🤔 very sloppy at times conceding unnecessary goals but 3 points is what matters 🙌🏼

We did it! Are you all settled in the new place?

Hope everyone on here is doing okay. 💙
Even though I’ve just moved home moving countries comes with so many challenges. So many things have changed and having to start over at everything is a pain. It’ll take more time but I am happier bc back with old friends. LA lacked authentic people for me. At least my news feed doesn’t include the orange Cheeto all the time

Thanks for asking. How are you? How is everyone ? Hope you all have a good weekend. Trying not to think of Tuesday and ucl
---
Just read josko came off - maybe injured
Wtf is happening

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.