Pep Guardiola #6 “Come sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning happy match day. Just woke up so may be too drowsy to make a new thread

Feel bad for that guy who got hit by erl but thanks for the goal

Reactions: 3
I’m just happy we’re winning I think Nunes has played really well

This is my fave thread ever 🩵 that wags thread is making me cringe to fuckin death with the Rob Edward’s stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good day for us to get us ready for Wednesday!

Hoping Villa get something tomorrow!

It was a similar time last year that we all thought it was Arsenal's title and they then bottled it. Hoping the same happens this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just happy we’re winning I think Nunes has played really well

This is my fave thread ever 🩵 that wags thread is making me cringe to fuckin death with the Rob Edward’s stuff
Stay here with us, Liv. How are you? 💙

Good day for us to get us ready for Wednesday!

Hoping Villa get something tomorrow!

It was a similar time last year that we all thought it was Arsenal's title and they then bottled it. Hoping the same happens this year!
Hope they’re all rested up for it. It’s going to be a wild end to the season again.

@futbolista @LaraQ and @CheekyVimto99 hope you’re good.

• Heart
Stay here with us, Liv. How are you? 💙

Hope they’re all rested up for it. It’s going to be a wild end to the season again.

@futbolista @LaraQ and @CheekyVimto99 hope you’re good.
I’m really good doll how are you? I hope everyone in here is ok 🩵

Josko 2 in 2 what’s going on??? Haaland looks like he’s playing with a niggle to me I don’t think he’s 100% fit

We’ve just got to keep winning Arsenal and Liverpool will trip up they’re not built the same as us when it comes to the title race.

• Heart
Made a new thread for our favourite DILF and Man City supporters home. Messaged admin to lock this so see you all in thread 7!!
💙

---

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.