Pep Guardiola #6 β€œCome sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel more confident over 2 legs than the final πŸ‘πŸΌ love that the 2nd leg is at the Etihad too πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel more confident over 2 legs than the final πŸ‘πŸΌ love that the 2nd leg is at the Etihad too πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’™πŸ’™
Yeah,I was relieved we weren't playing at home first.

Happy match day everyone.The treble is still on,although I'd take the double(PL & CL) right now.Lets smash this lot. πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™

• Heart
Happy match day, blues! πŸ’™ We’ve a lot to play for. We’re the best in the world. Trust Pep.

• Heart
How’s everyone doing? πŸ’™
Good.Missing the PL but looking forward to the England game tomorrow.What is everyone predicting for the Arsenal game next week?.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say City 2-Arsenal 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good.Missing the PL but looking forward to the England game tomorrow.What is everyone predicting for the Arsenal game next week?.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say City 2-Arsenal 1.
I agree with you, I say 2-1.

Enough of the break, it already feels like it’s been ages and England haven’t even played their game yet. :ROFLMAO:

My friends fella is an Arsenal fan an we have proper good banter and he asked if I wanted to watch the match at theirs next weekend.....I kinda wanna go so when (🀞🏼🀞🏼) win I can gloat but I have that fear we don't win and I absolutely could not cope with him going on an on 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Walker subbed after 20 minutes.May be his hamstring.duck!!!!!!!!!!.

• Sad
Thank you my little cupcake @Donald23 β™₯β™₯ really appreciate your lovely words 😘β™₯

Hope everyone’s ok 🩡🩡🩡

I knew it I just f-in knew we’d end up with an injury expected it to be Phil or John, just what we need as we go into the best part of our season.

Sooner Southgate gets to United the better, relegation party at mine

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you my little cupcake @Donald23 β™₯β™₯ really appreciate your lovely words 😘β™₯

Hope everyone’s ok 🩡🩡🩡

I knew it I just f-in knew we’d end up with an injury expected it to be Phil or John, just what we need as we go into the best part of our season.

Sooner Southgate gets to United the better, relegation party at mine
Your ma foden pp is honestly the best thing I’ve ever seen πŸ˜‚ she was there watching over Phil making sure he didn’t get injured

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.