Pep Guardiola #6 “Come sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever the hell Pep (or any of them going from the documentary) said has clearly worked!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
More than happy with the draw we were the far better team we’re just sloppy and that’s when we concede we go again next week 100% we can beat them.

I hope El Way’s Dad is ok didn’t look good.

Oh and Josko how come you never mentioned you could score goals like that 😍

• Heart
I’m happy with a draw at bernabeu
Me too. But after Josko’s goal, I foolishly let myself believe.
---
More than happy with the draw we were the far better team we’re just sloppy and that’s when we concede we go again next week 100% we can beat them.

I hope El Way’s Dad is ok didn’t look good.

Oh and Josko how come you never mentioned you could score goals like that 😍
We were far better and without KDB and Kyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That game killed me 🤣 I was angry shouting and ecstatic shouting for the whole 90 minutes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'll take a draw back home 🙌🏼🙌🏼 kdb Kyle and Ake should be back hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll happily take a draw, I was hoping we may hold out, we definitely were the better team in the second half!

• Heart
Worth remembering that RM had NINE days rest before they played us,fresh legs, home advantage.We played 3 games during the same period.That was a very decent result for us.Bellingham was weirdly anonymous,I thought he was going to be a much bigger threat.

Worth remembering that RM had NINE days rest before they played us,fresh legs, home advantage.We played 3 games during the same period.That was a very decent result for us.Bellingham was weirdly anonymous,I thought he was going to be a much bigger threat.
Bellingham was too busy whinging and crying. I think it’s a requirement in the La Liga Handbook.

• Haha
Bellingham was too busy whinging and crying. I think it’s a requirement in the La Liga Handbook.
I think JB is super talented but he def is dramatic when things don't go his way. Not just in La Liga, I noticed in England games ha.

Hopefully the lads who were not available will be back. Hopefully Pep can rest Rodri for this Luton match. And made of glass Stones doesn't have anything wrong. Watching the Netflix series and we're back at that place - every match going forwards counts!

Love you all. Hope you're all doing as best as you can be doing.

Maybe the new thread title can be - "I WANT MY WARRIORS"

• Heart
I think JB is super talented but he def is dramatic when things don't go his way. Not just in La Liga, I noticed in England games ha.

Hopefully the lads who were not available will be back. Hopefully Pep can rest Rodri for this Luton match. And made of glass Stones doesn't have anything wrong. Watching the Netflix series and we're back at that place - every match going forwards counts!

Love you all. Hope you're all doing as best as you can be doing.

Maybe the new thread title can be - "I WANT MY WARRIORS"
Love this idea. Consider it done! 💙 Nobody gives a pep talk better than, well, Pep.

Hope everyone’s doing okay.

• Heart
Bit disappointed in Noel Gallagher.He thinks Arsenal are winning the PL this year.I mean,I actually agree with him, I just don't want anyone to say it out loud.😭

Bit disappointed in Noel Gallagher.He thinks Arsenal are winning the PL this year.I mean,I actually agree with him, I just don't want anyone to say it out loud.😭
I can’t stand Noel Gallagher! I don’t care if he’s City through and through the man is a twit he thinks he’s some sort of national treasure and just waffles pure tit.

• Haha
Finished the Netflix series last night. Was amazing to re-live that. Now the boys have to rewatch also and remember what they are capable of. Def do miss Gundo!

I can’t stand Noel Gallagher! I don’t care if he’s City through and through the man is a twit he thinks he’s some sort of national treasure and just waffles pure tit.
I'll say it. Oasis sucks. Sure I enjoyed some songs in the 90s but get over yourself mate. Joy Division and Ian Curtis forever (I'm old haha)!

Hope everyone's doing okay. xx

• Heart
Can we please play a match on sky some time soon 😭 I can’t get streams to work and refuse to pay for BT

• Heart
  • Sad
@Donald23 you should consider yourself lucky you don’t have to tolerate the TNT coverage it’s fuckin unbearable I can’t believe money comes out my bank for it.

Anyway let’s hope and pray Arsenal and Liverpool drop performances in the league like they have in Europe they’ve been tit this week.

duck Luton, duck Noel Gallagher, duck the title race

• Heart
@Donald23 you should consider yourself lucky you don’t have to tolerate the TNT coverage it’s fuckin unbearable I can’t believe money comes out my bank for it.

Anyway let’s hope and pray Arsenal and Liverpool drop performances in the league like they have in Europe they’ve been tit this week.

duck Luton, duck Noel Gallagher, duck the title race
I cancelled it after the first month of this season. Hated the commentators in the tunnel

• Heart
I cancelled it after the first month of this season. Hated the commentators in the tunnel
I hate Rio with a passion and sky is getting equally as bad Micah Richard’s makes me cringe and I can’t stand Carragher the bitter twit.

If Villa could stop shitting the bed long enough to give Arsenal a game on Sunday,that would be much appreciated (They won't).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.