Pep Guardiola #6 “Come sit here and you do it!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions need answering about our defense this season 🤔 very sloppy at times conceding unnecessary goals but 3 points is what matters 🙌🏼
Extremely sloppy.It may go down to goal difference this season too.Madrid next.bleeping hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Even though I’ve just moved home moving countries comes with so many challenges. So many things have changed and having to start over at everything is a pain. It’ll take more time but I am happier bc back with old friends. LA lacked authentic people for me. At least my news feed doesn’t include the orange Cheeto all the time

Thanks for asking. How are you? How is everyone ? Hope you all have a good weekend. Trying not to think of Tuesday and ucl
---
Just read josko came off - maybe injured
Wtf is happening
As a Canadian, you were inherently too kind for this place. Our loss, Canada’s gain. I haven’t heard any updates about Josko’s niggle. He’s only just come back! tit.
---
Extremely sloppy.It may go down to goal difference this season too.Madrid next.bleeping hell.
Let’s hope for a repeat of last season against RM.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As a Canadian, you were inherently too kind for this place. Our loss, Canada’s gain. I haven’t heard any updates about Josko’s niggle. He’s only just come back! tit.
---

Let’s hope for a repeat of last season against RM.
Thank you my love. I do miss trader Joes and the few normals I connected with. 🩵

Cold AF DAD

• Heart
Thank you my love. I do miss trader Joes and the few normals I connected with. 🩵

Cold AF DAD
A contract extension pre-announcement perhaps? What a sexy pic. Pep and trophies, there is no better combination. 🥵

Nearly page 50, kids. Any thread title suggestions?

• Heart
A contract extension pre-announcement perhaps? What a sexy pic. Pep and trophies, there is no better combination. 🥵

Nearly page 50, kids. Any thread title suggestions?
We are going to fight for this Premier League, my friends. Attack everyone and defend everyone. I love this club and I love you too.

Might be too long but figured a quote from new Netflix is good

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww I’m just catching up this thread has me 🥺🥺

Win, lose or draw, we’re all just here checking in on each other, even tho there’s like 5 of us, your all such a lovely bunch to chat to 😘 I’d choose you lot over most people I know ♥

• Heart
So glad United did us a favour today! I'm hoping this could be a turning point for us, we have had two good results now too.

Jack seems to have come back from injury in good form as well!

• Heart
So glad United did us a favour today! I'm hoping this could be a turning point for us, we have had two good results now too.

Man City smell blood and they’ll be circling like sharks

We might just might have a life line

• Heart
We are going to fight for this Premier League, my friends. Attack everyone and defend everyone. I love this club and I love you too.

Might be too long but figured a quote from new Netflix is good
I love this quote. 💙 We fight to the end.
---
Aww I’m just catching up this thread has me 🥺🥺

Win, lose or draw, we’re all just here checking in on each other, even tho there’s like 5 of us, your all such a lovely bunch to chat to 😘 I’d choose you lot over most people I know ♥
Same, Liv. Same. 🥰
---

Did I mention how much I like United? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning everyone 🩵

If we can play for a draw that would be a decent result and if we can put 6 past Luton on Saturday build the goal difference up that would be lovely as well.

• Heart
Morning everyone 🩵

If we can play for a draw that would be a decent result and if we can put 6 past Luton on Saturday build the goal difference up that would be lovely as well.
Agree.A draw would be absolutely fine.We are not quite the same team we were last year and RM have got Bellingham now.It 's going to be tough tonight and I'm just hoping for the best. 💙 💙 💙

Agree.A draw would be absolutely fine.We are not quite the same team we were last year and RM have got Bellingham now.It 's going to be tough tonight and I'm just hoping for the best. 💙 💙 💙
Jude loves a goal against us and we’re a lot weaker for this game with all the injuries no Kyle to manage Vini Jr and that 2022 semi final still haunts me

And to add to it all there’s a terror threat around both quarter finals

I’m really worried we don’t have Kyle. These are the games for which we need that mug.

Reactions: 2
We just need to fuckin go for it in the second half.I'd rather we went down fighting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.