Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck Arsenal. He better not

---

Dying at this
I don’t want to see joaos face at all in prem. Barcelona is fine if they even have money. He should go to serie a bc I don’t watch it at all lol

Rodri starting his own chant kinda gives me the ick. 😂

Daddy pep playing golf in a tourney I think. Man doesn’t rest at all. It’s in Catalonia though and his kids camp starts soon. Prob opens it and then maybe family holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 5
PXL_20230620_142903021.MP.jpg

I can't remember if it was in this thread I mentioned attempting a 22/23 season collage type picture well here it is 😁 not 100% happy and had so many pictures it was hard to decide which make it or not but I have ordered some smaller frames so they will still be proudly hung

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2253810
I can't remember if it was in this thread I mentioned attempting a 22/23 season collage type picture well here it is 😁 not 100% happy and had so many pictures it was hard to decide which make it or not but I have ordered some smaller frames so they will still be proudly hung
Yes it was in here! That’s awesome omg I love it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2253810
This is brilliant 🤩

I bet loads of young kids would love this as a poster on their bedroom wall

Great Job Cheeky Vimto 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Sorry she hates london more then manchester
Arsenal need to keep their dirty hands off our guy. Cancelo can go do one.
duck Arsenal. He better not
---

Dying at this
Rodri doing his chant. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2253810
That looks fantastic! 💙

• Heart
Peps on holiday please leave a message after the tone

will Bernardo have a stag do?
Pep voice mail: I’ve made all you treble winners and given you my all during the year. I’m now golfing and with my family. Talk to Txiki good luck bye

I hope Bernardo has one. What do we think he would do?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.