Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pep’s first signing. Mr. Clutch in big games. Our Mr. Whippy. Capitano. Suave, graceful, stylish, and intelligent. His 2 goals against Villa on the last day of last season are my favorites. Took us from complete despair to total jubilation.

Love you, Legend. Thank you for everything. 💙

But, we have to keep refreshing the squad. We can’t hold on to the same players else we’ll end up with an aging squad like Liverpool. Have to keep moving forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not fully city related but did anyone else know that courtious fiancé survived in the Israeli army?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve had a change of heart…

If Gundo doesn’t want to win the quadruple with us then duck him, yeah I said it….

Sara isn’t going to be happy anywhere in the world unless she’s locked in a room with Gundo and that’s a fact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If players want to leave like pep says, they can go. If captain Gundo was solo I’m sure he would take the extension. I am grateful for him as he’s been amazing for us coming in so clutch in those impt moments. Tourism board can go choke on some paella

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tourism Board will find fault no matter where she lives. I don’t know much about the Barca wags but I’m sure they will all find her tiresome.

Reactions: 6
I read Bernardo might be staying now
PSG probably not willing to pay. I read a comment from someone on YT that said PSG is less a football club and more a tired fashion brand and that is spot on. PSG is a circus. Fans are brutal. Weather isn’t exactly tropical.

On reflection I’m sad. Who’s going to keep me entertained in the wag department now. Back to Sashas tik toks and Annie v LG I go
---
Ines at her last dress fitting
But when is the wedding, how quickly do you grow when pregnant? I’m just worried I’m going to miss Ruben in a suit because he’s trying to avoid the ex and has gone to Miami for hot boy summer instead

• Heart
On reflection I’m sad. Who’s going to keep me entertained in the wag department now. Back to Sashas tik toks and Annie v LG I go
---

But when is the wedding, how quickly do you grow when pregnant? I’m just worried I’m going to miss Ruben in a suit because he’s trying to avoid the ex and has gone to Miami for hot boy summer instead
She’s starting to get a little bump now I’d say 1.5 months max before she has an even bigger one. No way If she went for a dress fitting would it fit her bump in 2 months time 😖 but depends some people don’t get big bumps until the end maybe she’s one of the lucky ones 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
---

Same Donald - I’m losing my wag bff lol who will I direct all my toxic energy to?

When my pregnant friend got married, she had her last fitting within the week or so. With my niece who was not, it was about 3 weeks bc you want that dress on hand. Maybe ines doesn’t want to be too bumpy in photos too

maybe it’s next week. I’m sure Ruben won’t miss it.

• Haha
Nothing wrong with Sasha btw 🤣🤣🤣 wish I was in Capri with her
I want to be sashas friend. I have a soft spot for her and image the double dates with Jack
---
Same Donald - I’m losing my wag bff lol who will I direct all my toxic energy to?

When my pregnant friend got married, she had her last fitting within the week or so. With my niece who was not, it was about 3 weeks bc you want that dress on hand. Maybe ines doesn’t want to be too bumpy in photos too

maybe it’s next week. I’m sure Ruben won’t miss it.
We will find a new one don’t worry
---
She’s starting to get a little bump now I’d say 1.5 months max before she has an even bigger one. No way If she went for a dress fitting would it fit her bump in 2 months time 😖 but depends some people don’t get big bumps until the end maybe she’s one of the lucky ones 😂😂😂
Okay so it’s deffo fit her next weekend so he can be back in time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with Sasha btw 🤣🤣🤣 wish I was in Capri with her
I want to be sashas friend. I have a soft spot for her and image the double dates with Jack
---

We will find a new one don’t worry
---

Okay so it’s deffo fit her next weekend so he can be back in time

I actually don’t mind Sasha. She’s not my vibe but good on her for capitalizing on monetizing herself as a wag. Get those endorsements and free product girl. invest that money in passive income for yourself. Also she kept herself pretty natural but could be wrong.

I wonder which barca wag TB will latch onto.
Anna lewandowski prob exercises too much for her lol.

• Heart
I don’t mind Sasha, either. Also, I’ve always assumed that they
have an open relationship which is why I’m not bothered when Jack flirts or carouses with other women. They’ve been together forever and whatever they have seems to be working for them, so crack on. Not everyone wants marriage so perhaps they’re just happy with each other’s companionship and give each other freedom when they want it.

I actually don’t mind Sasha. She’s not my vibe but good on her for capitalizing on monetizing herself as a wag. Get those endorsements and free product girl. invest that money in passive income for yourself. Also she kept herself pretty natural but could be wrong.

I wonder which barca wag TB will latch onto.
Anna lewandowski prob exercises too much for her lol.
She is always off to nice places as well. But does she not get bored. She gets endless beauty products sent who could be assed🤣🤣
---
have an open relationship which is why I’m not bothered when Jack flirts or carouses with other women. They’ve been together forever and whatever they have seems to be working for them, so crack on. Not everyone wants marriage so perhaps they’re just happy with each other’s companionship and give each other freedom when they want it.

I don’t know im in two minds on this

THIS 100%

if they do get married I think that’s when he will turn a page and it’ll just be them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.