Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not fully city related but did anyone else know that courtious fiancé survived in the Israeli army?
did not know that but basically BTS the Korean band people have to do army time and their followers are devastated bc they put the band on pause 😂
Bernardo don’t you dare
this can’t be true. I can’t see him going to Saudi when he’s still in form. Maybe if he was closer to retiring for a quick money grab and then go back to benfica.

I bet if he leaves he’s gonna go to barca too. I can just picture their wags doing this type of dumb tit. I can’t see him going to Paris. Weather is not great. No manager in place to share a future plan with him, awful fans. No matter how much money and stars they have they are trash.

this transfer window has only been open a week and I have a headache 😩

Reactions: 5
Everybody is linked with Saudi Arabia these days. I still think he’s destined for Europe. They’ll want to raise their kid near their families. He said during one of the lockdowns in the UK that he was depressed after not seeing his parents for so long. A move to S.A. makes no sense even if the money is huge. And, you know, Tourism Board won’t be there, so surely they’re not considering going there!

Reactions: 4
Totally not pep or city related but @olivia321 there’s a titanic sub thread. Of course there is.

• Haha
Totally not pep or city related but @olivia321 there’s a titanic sub thread. Of course there is.

I’m thinking who we should send in the next one

Sara, Cancelo, actually we might need a few submarines we could fill a few of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we want him? His wag seems like a bit of a pushover and loves a balloon arch and his dog looks the same as jacks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fuckin sash sipping cocktails in Italy and im slaving away in this heat already done 19k steps today. Fuckin get me a footballer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fuckin sash sipping cocktails in Italy and im slaving away in this heat already done 19k steps today. Fuckin get me a footballer
I'm so close all I need is to rewind time 24 years....lose about 5 stone, be pretty, get a top model agency gig and bag JG10 👍👍 I can almost taste the lemons on those trees

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we want him? His wag seems like a bit of a pushover and loves a balloon arch and his dog looks the same as jacks
You know what Donald, Lauren seems to be alright, she’s low key and isn’t bothered about sitting at the popular table which I like about her.

It’s the price I’ve got an issue with it will easy be another £100 million I know we got £350 million in prize money but I hate the “City ruining football another £100 million player” crap that gets spewed.

• Heart
You know what Donald, Lauren seems to be alright, she’s low key and isn’t bothered about sitting at the popular table which I like about her.

It’s the price I’ve got an issue with it will easy be another £100 million I know we got £350 million in prize money but I hate the “City ruining football another £100 million player” crap that gets spewed.
I just feel sorry for her after Las Vegas hopefully she leaves mounts toxic ex in london as she’s been around a few footballers
---
Sara is at Kai havertz’ place in the south of France

I just feel sorry for her after Las Vegas hopefully she leaves mounts toxic ex in london as she’s been around a few footballers
---
Sara is at Kai havertz’ place in the south of France
Wonder how Lauren will feel about dec being around jack all the time. Omg dec is so nerdy to me - he’s gonna be all pick me with Erl

Is kh gf there with TB?

Agreed there O.
Lauren seems OK very private and not really interested in getting photographed as she hid for months or a year being pregnant.
The price yeah is daft but it's another British player hence the price tag. Silly price but as young certainly one for the future.

Reactions: 3
Sorry some of our current players are criminally underpaid if we are going to pay 200,000 a week for rice and I’d understand if Bernardo went

yes I still understand these are ridiculous amounts but how is Bernardo so low down. I like to think of it in terms of jelly beans and they are on 200,000 jelly beans a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry some of our current players are criminally underpaid if we are going to pay 200,000 a week for rice and I’d understand if Bernardo went

yes I still understand these are ridiculous amounts but how is Bernardo so low down. I like to think of it in terms of jelly beans and they are on 200,000 jelly beans a week
Broskis it’s shocking. I think Kalvin makes same as Bernardo. How does that happen? Hurry up and get rid of joao, he makes 250 a week

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.