Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pep voice mail: I’ve made all you treble winners and given you my all during the year. I’m now golfing and with my family. Talk to Txiki good luck bye

I hope Bernardo has one. What do we think he would do?
I’ve never seen single party Bernardo and for some reason I feel like he will call his treble celebrations his stag do

Reactions: 4
Peps on holiday please leave a message after the tone

will Bernardo have a stag do?
Pep voice mail: I’ve made all you treble winners and given you my all during the year. I’m now golfing and with my family. Talk to Txiki good luck bye

I hope Bernardo has one. What do we think he would do?
“I need a holiday more than you believe, see you in a few weeks.”

Bernardo and the boys will probably go to a nice restaurant and go on a boat. He won’t get too wild because I’m assuming Ines’s ever present brother will also be there.
---
What an asshole.

Reactions: 5
I thought United were their neighbours 🤣😂😂
---

He’s too busy having cosy nights in with Ines. Don’t know her but feel that’s what she would do 😂😂
She loves a Manchester restaurant which is why I’m shocked she’s friends with tourism board
---
“I need a holiday more than you believe, see you in a few weeks.”

Bernardo and the boys will probably go to a nice restaurant and go on a boat. He won’t get too wild because I’m assuming Ines’s ever present brother will also be there.
---

What an asshole.
I bet the brothers his best man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Work hard, play hard.

Also, did Ines reveal what she’s having with that girl emoji on her latest post?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This also has a girl emoji
Aha!

Part 2. We are so lucky to have this man. He’s so articulate, inspiring, and measured. He’s like Football Obama for me. After the charges against us are proven to be baseless, I hope the Chairman retains the shark-iest and blood thirstiest lawyers he can find and the club sue the absolute tit out of the league for defamation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we know much about him?

I don't mean football-wise.

I mean, is he funny? Does he have the Man City required minimum weirdness levels? Does he like to cuddle his teammates? How is he likely to respond to the turkey needing feeding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I mean, is he funny? Does he have the Man City required minimum weirdness levels? Does he like to cuddle his teammates? How is he likely to respond to the turkey needing feeding?
He likes stripping at the end of matches 👍🤣

• Haha

He likes to be stripper of the match and hopefully others like Ruben follow suit.

pretty wag names izabel with own fashion brand. More stylish than current city wags lol. I remember her from when kova was at Madrid.

Pep goes from winning ucl with no Croatians to 2 Croatians. What a maniac. I love josko he is a gym guy like Ruben 😂 . So young, 20. So is Laporte leaving for sure?

• Heart

Wife is very pretty and they've been together since they were teenagers.He seems like one of the rare faithful footballers too.No dirt on him,that I could find anyway.

• Heart
If Gundo’s really leaving it’s Sara pushing for the move no doubt about it, he’d be more than happy to retire at City.

Send that witch down to see the Titanic, I’m joking. I’m so invested in that story rich rich people are so stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If Gundo’s really leaving it’s Sara pushing for the move no doubt about it, he’d be more than happy to retire at City.

Send that witch down to see the Titanic, I’m joking. I’m so invested in that story rich rich people are so stupid
Gundo def would stay and I can see Tourism board who’s pushing for a move.

Lol @olivia321 if I had that kind of money I would not go in a janky submarine that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gundo def would stay and I can see Tourism board who’s pushing for a move.

Lol @olivia321 if I had that kind of money I would not go in a janky submarine that’s for sure
You wouldn’t find me seated in a can of coke floating round looking for Rose and Jack for no amount of money.

Why do Arsenal by everyone’s rejects? Havertz is joining them now I still have beef with him over the champions league final goal, send him down there with Sara.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.