Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read the Gundo article with him saying goodbye to everyone, was a lovely read, but absolutely devestated.

Even though I knew it was coming. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to do a proper goodbye like with Zab (I full on cried when he left) and Kompany

What a lovely article.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I'd love Bernardo to stay 💙💙 I can't cope with 2 leaving in one season. Not heard anymore on laporte only that he turned down spurs 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with this team dismantling, I will be going into mourning when KDB retires I don’t see him ever leaving us.

duck Sara I hope she starts having an allergic reaction to the sun so she can never go out and has to live with the consequences of robbing Man City of their clutch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with this team dismantling, I will be going into mourning when KDB retires I don’t see him ever leaving us.

duck Sara I hope she starts having an allergic reaction to the sun so she can never go out and has to live with the consequences of robbing Man City of their clutch.
what happens if the baby has Gundos old nose?

• Haha
I've just read the Gundo article with him saying goodbye to everyone, was a lovely read, but absolutely devestated.

Even though I knew it was coming. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to do a proper goodbye like with Zab (I full on cried when he left) and Kompany

I agree! We needed a proper goodbye. I also cried when Zaba left, and Vinnie and Kun. I know we won trophies (and the treble) without them but this one hurts. :(

Gundo....gonnnne 😭😭😭😭 who is gonna be our clutch player now? Coming off the bench to score that last minute winner 😭😭
Gutted. :(
---

I hate it. I hate that this historic, amazing treble group is breaking up.

Pep’s first signing gone.😭
---
Tourism Board - if you read here, know this: you suck.

• Heart
He will have brand deals soon
It’s odd that he’s so in the limelight and the other child is basically hidden
---
He’s officially gone

I think we will all need time to mourn the loss of TB
what is the second foden child’s name?

I’m so upset right about Gundo. duck mr whippy whyyyyyyyyyu

Tourism board posting the barca welcome. Ill give you a welcome pan to the head you cow.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tourism board posting the barca welcome. Ill give you a welcome pan to the head you cow.
She’s cordially “welcome” to kiss my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s supposedly called True

Reactions: 4
Omg I am livid with ederson. Strong rant incoming

He’s at that god awful fame animal park. I am so annoyed by this. These places are absolutely disgusting and shouldn’t exist !!!!! I expected better from him. 😡😡😡😡
Don’t get me started!!! Foden and Mctominay went to it last year at the WC. Animal exploitation at its finest!!! The story with the Bear ans the white baby lion..I am sickened.
Sorry guys had to get that off my chest. I HATE things like this. Animals deserve better 😭😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

He’s at that god awful fame animal park. I am so annoyed by this. These places are absolutely disgusting and shouldn’t exist !!!!! I expected better from him. 😡😡😡😡
Don’t get me started!!! Foden and Mctominay went to it last year at the WC. Animal exploitation at its finest!!! The story with the Bear ans the white baby lion..I am sickened.
Sorry guys had to get that off my chest. I HATE things like this. Animals deserve better 😭😢
I agree with you. It’s so disappointing. I can’t believe he and the people around him actually thought that was a good idea.

I imagine Jack still hasn’t seen the message
Jack will cry when he hears the lovely things Ilkay said about him. 🥺

• Heart
Bernardo didn’t spend ines’ birthday with her. Do we think he’s having a stag do somewhere?

The things they do to the animals to keep them from not attacking humans is absolutely sick. These are wild animals. They steal cubs and baby animals from their mothers and then abuse these gorgeous creatures for human entertainment for the rest of their time in captivity. It’s so so vile. I hate it that footballers go there bc it just promotes it. So disappointed.
I imagine Jack still hasn’t seen the message
He’s prob crying and needing time to compose the most jack tribute for Gundo. I can’t take all the messages. I’m so emosh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The things they do to the animals to keep them from not attacking humans is absolutely sick. These are wild animals. They steal cubs and baby animals from their mothers and then abuse these gorgeous creatures for human entertainment for the rest of their time in captivity. It’s so so vile. I hate it that footballers go there bc it just promotes it. So disappointed.

He’s prob crying and needing time to compose the most jack tribute for Gundo. I can’t take all the messages. I’m so emosh.
Me too. Honestly I am still livid about it. that bear leaning over that tree trunk. It was in the exact same position what Scott T went. It makes me sick to my stomach and I am SO MAD 😠 😭😭😭😭 like why!!!! This place isn’t open to the public only footballers & like seem to go there. It is wrong wrong WRONG 😩😖😭😔

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.