Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tourism Board wants us to know
she’s drinking a glass of water with an orange slice. She must be at a 20 Michelin star restaurant to get something so exclusive and unique. :rolleyes:

Bernardo, I’m losing patience, pal. Stay or go. Surely PSG aren’t taking this long to sort their tit out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tourism Board wants us to know
she’s drinking a glass of water with an orange slice. She must be at a 20 Michelin star restaurant to get something so exclusive and unique. :rolleyes:

Bernardo, I’m losing patience, pal. Stay or go. Surely PSG aren’t taking this long to sort their tit out.
I just went to look and put tourism board in on insta 😂😂 I’ll miss her when she leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just went to look and put tourism board in on insta 😂😂 I’ll miss her when she leaves
I’ll miss old girl tourism board when she’s at barca. Lol jk.

some more Laporte “boda” (wedding) photos.What a gorgeous wedding. Sara looked gorgeous. Also her second dress. Brahim old city now Madrid player spotted

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0010.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0006.png

IMG_0011.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
been following soon to be city wag izabel kovacic and they are with Kai havertz. His gf and Andreas christensen and his lady. Wonder how she will fit into city wag life. she’s beautiful

IMG_0016.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.