Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kev on holiday with VVD and ake ?!!!
Yes, Kev and Michelle are close friends with VVD and his wife. Ake and his wife have gone on holiday with Riyad and Taylor in the past, too. They swam with dolphins.

Cute, short clip of Rodri dancing at Ayme’s wedding. That wedding looked like a blast!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, Kev and Michelle are close friends with VVD and his wife. Ake and his wife have gone on holiday with Riyad and Taylor in the past, too. They swam with dolphins.

Cute, short clip of Rodri dancing at Ayme’s wedding. That wedding looked like a blast!
I read online that vvd and Kevin’s kids go to same school. the moms are prob school moms together. He’s also been spotted in Ibiza with vvd lad year.

In other city news 😂 El Wey aka Ronnie foden just opened an account and in 2 hours has nearly 200k followers

• Heart
I read online that vvd and Kevin’s kids go to same school. the moms are prob school moms together. He’s also been spotted in Ibiza with vvd lad year.

In other city news 😂 El Wey aka Ronnie foden just opened an account and in 2 hours has nearly 200k followers

I really don’t get kids with instagram
It’s like Kai Rooney have a deal with puma
---
Kovacics wife is stunning

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---
I‘m of two minds about it. On the one hand, the kids are not consenting. So I would hope his parents wouldn’t post questionable photos that would live forever on the internet and haunt him through adulthood. And, it can escalate into weird territory. Jesse Lingard monetizes the hell out of his little girl and has pics of her posing in teeny bathing suits, reading off scripts (“watch me unpack this box from [sponsor] to see what I got”), etc. THAT gives me the supreme ick.

Both Kovacic and Gvardiol are nice looking which is good as we need to maintain our status as the hottest side.

• Heart
I‘m of two minds about it. On the one hand, the kids are not consenting. So I would hope his parents wouldn’t post questionable photos that would live forever on the internet and haunt him through adulthood. And, it can escalate into weird territory. Jesse Lingard monetizes the hell out of his little girl and has pics of her posing in teeny bathing suits, reading off scripts (“watch me unpack this box from [sponsor] to see what I got”), etc. THAT gives me the supreme ick.

Both Kovacic and Gvardiol are nice looking which is good as we need to maintain our status of the hottest side.
with Jesse is that not the mum? It’s like family bloggers they give me the creeps

Reactions: 3
---
I’m not a fan of children who have their own accounts. I get some families do private ones for relatives and friends who live far away. Ronnie doesn’t need to get monetized or shill product . Pls tell me he doesn’t do what lingard does with his daughter.

There was a big article about kids who are now grown revolting against parents who posted them publicly really young. It was an article in the Atlantic I believe.

Ah kovacic were with that gang bc of kepa wedding. Makes sense. It’s seriously football wedding season.

Wow this is surprising Eric seems to get on pretty well with the whole squad 🤔🤔 drama around? Oohhhhh
I feel like he’s always been isolated, or he likes to stay out of the way
I remember him and the brahim being close when he lived in Manchester but you don’t often see him with other city players even in training videos

• Heart
Obviously El Wey is very cute and the content was funny but there is absolutely no need for a little boy to have a instagram account that now has 1 million followers

It’s just going to attract weirdos, it comes across as if they are trying to sell him to the world for kids modeling etc

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Obviously El Wey is very cute and the content was funny but there is absolutely no need for a little boy to have a instagram account that now has 1 million followers

It’s just going to attract weirdos, it comes across as if they are trying to sell him to the world for kids modeling etc
He will have brand deals soon
It’s odd that he’s so in the limelight and the other child is basically hidden
---
He’s officially gone

I think we will all need time to mourn the loss of TB

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He will have brand deals soon
It’s odd that he’s so in the limelight and the other child is basically hidden
I find it really weird Donaldo it’s just pimping the kid out.

I wonder who 2 footed Sara for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree no need for him to have instagram and I didn’t like they had him on the bus joining in too 🤣 maybe I’m a spoil sport but he’s a kid. Let him be a kid.
Can’t believe gundo has gone hope she’s happy in Barcelona

• Heart
Gundo....gonnnne 😭😭😭😭 who is gonna be our clutch player now? Coming off the bench to score that last minute winner 😭😭

• Sad
I've just read the Gundo article with him saying goodbye to everyone, was a lovely read, but absolutely devestated.

Even though I knew it was coming. I'm a bit sad we didn't get to do a proper goodbye like with Zab (I full on cried when he left) and Kompany

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Will Sara have to come back and box up all there stuff? Shall we volunteer to help and take her for one last microwave meal hurrah?

• Haha
Ugh this breaks my heart. In a way I understand his wife’s desire to leave if I didn’t have to live in England I don’t think I would!!!
IMG_5195.jpeg
I

read that there is a chance Bernardo might stay

• Heart
Ugh this breaks my heart. In a way I understand his wife’s desire to leave if I didn’t have to live in England I don’t think I would!!!View attachment 2266530I

read that there is a chance Bernardo might stay
I read somewhere that Bernardo’s only options are Barcelona, psg and Saudi. All because his agent isn’t favoured by teams in Milan so they won’t sign his players.
Gundo still isn’t La liga official due to FFP so doubt they’ll be able to get Bernardo. He doesn’t want PSG. So Saudi might be his only option

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.