Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Good addition to the cheekbones quota. And a nice smile, too.

Hope he has a long and successful City career.

Oh and he seems like a sweetie 🥹

He loves it really I'm sure.
He’s adorable, sexy, and polite, I love him. Is there a medical video out yet? I need to see it.

Excellent addition. Pep will work magic with him. Now let’s get Gvardiol in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Good addition to the cheekbones quota. And a nice smile, too.

Hope he has a long and successful City career.

Oh and he seems like a sweetie 🥹

He loves it really I'm sure.
Mateo takes his whole kit off after matches so I’m hoping he starts a trend 😂

also maybe he’ll entice josko gvardiol. The media team can make videos of Him and Ruben doing gym workouts on the hip thrust machine.

• Heart
Mateo takes his whole kit off after matches so I’m hoping he starts a trend 😂

also maybe he’ll entice josko gvardiol. The media team can make videos of Him and Ruben doing gym workouts on the hip thrust machine.
Yesss, let's get these boys stripping at every opportunity so we can ogle them respectfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean his name Josko Gvardiol is basically Josep Guardiola, so clearly it was meant to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
I mean his name Josko Gvardiol is basically Josep Guardiola, so clearly it was meant to be.
I love a muscular brunette defender ✅ that’s single

also he’s only 20. Could learn so much from pep

---
I could be his mother but that’s neither here nor there lol

• Heart

---
He’s only 20! Why was there no 20 year olds around like that for me

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t see him starting very much at City. At Arsenal, he’d play a lot. Let him go there ffs. I know some fans keep mentioning that Rice has a few City player shirts on display in his house and idolizes Yaya and all the rest of it but I don’t think that means anything. Doesn’t mean he wants to play here.

I don’t see him starting very much at City. At Arsenal, he’d play a lot. Let him go there ffs. I know some fans keep mentioning that Rice has a few City player shirts on display in his house and idolizes Yaya and all the rest of it but I don’t think that means anything. Doesn’t mean he wants to play here.
He seems like the player to go to wherever he’s sold

Reactions: 3

---
If he knocks on I’ll make sure I’m home 😍

I can’t justify the price of Declan Rice £105 million is absolutely abysmal, kids hungry and cold in there own homes and that kind of money is freely being thrown around.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

We’ve pulled out
Let’s go and get Gvardiol and some unknowns like the manu situation last season

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WHO IS THIS? Has Gvardiol shaved?

---
Comments saying it’s for the women’s team

If txiki wants to shake up the dynamic he should bring in pulisic and his country music loving personality. It would also mean we could get Jack Harlow at the next parade.

I hope we were just bleeping around with Arsenal by putting the price up for Rice.
they are even paying the fee now! They want to pay it in 4 years!
---

Last edited:
Wedding prep has already started Ines had a meal with her bridesmaids and they all got a bracelet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.